Taylor Swift #47 Je ne suis pas calme!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw not all this hate for London Boy again @JLXRD come back me up 🤣

yes mastermind!
London Boy is a BOP OK.

If you don’t want it you’ll have to go to another UK show guys bc ain’t no way she’s going to London and we aren’t all bopping to London Boy, that is just how it’s going down 🤣

But there’s a lot of Wembley nights so only some of us will be lucky enough to sing shout I FANCY YOU

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm glad I have time to process all this as I would have been so on edge with all this happening at my date 😂 what a journeyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Gonna start a change.org petition to bring back Long Live because she can't get away with this

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t want to piss on anyone’s chips but I feel sad 😭 will be hosting a funeral for our departed songs

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t keep up with how fast you guys move but…I don’t think I want to go anymore 😭 is there a summary anywhere of the updated set list?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
As a Midnights stan and Speak Now hater, that was absolute perfection, thanks Blondie xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
No more live streams for me after this (I just can’t cope plus I do need to pack!!) but what a night to do my first one with you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
One more song…! How does she do it!! Doesn’t matter if I liked the ttpd set or not, all I wanna say is Congratulations!
I’m pretty fit but I’m like….HOW DOES SHE DO IT. Cos she doesn’t even look tired?! I know adrenaline is a thing, but….still

• Heart
Reactions: 6
People singing again! What a night.

when she was LEVITATING!????

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.