Taylor Swift #47 Je ne suis pas calme!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new surprise song dress is very Disney channel original movie from 2006 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven’t saw any of the live streams because I’ve been at work but I’ve just looked at the set list and I’m low key disappointed :(

Reactions: 4
The audacity of me to sit here saying I’m exhausted after watching this stream. The stream of a woman who has performed about 48 songs in three solid hours on her feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
TTPD should have been a separate tour but I get that she didn’t want to have to do another huge tour off the back of this one

Reactions: 12
There must be a reason the ttpd set isn’t last. Maybe she’d be quite tired to do all that after so many eras and she feels better doing the surprise songs and Midnights after ‘cause they aren’t as demanding and she can control it that way.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone think with some of these cuts she might switch it up on different nights ? Not to add to the madness / stress we’re feeling …

• Wow
Reactions: 3
yeah midnight rain instead of long live is a crime.

trusting that most of the chaos has happened and going for my shower finally

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.