Taylor Swift #47 Je ne suis pas calme!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vigilante tit stays?! The only thing I’m happy about this is that I can still say go on Kev pole dance your hockey stick fella!
Is this a thing with him? It's my first time watching his stream and suddenly I saw he was topless and I was like whaaaat it going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She needs to just bring up a piano for YOYOK before Karma and we will all forgive keeping midnights intact

Reactions: 4
Is Travis there? Because after all this, if I hear “karma is the guy on the chiefs” it’ll be my 13th reason

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t imagine what being there must be like - this has been crazy enough and a lot of fun

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How long is left? I can’t remember when it started? About 5hours ago?

• Haha
I do feel that Midnights was created to 'tour' it was the intro to the Eras wasnt it. The tour got announced v soon afterwards. So it does make sense that its not been cut. However I want it cut.

Reactions: 5
One more song…! How does she do it!! Doesn’t matter if I liked the ttpd set or not, all I wanna say is Congratulations!

• Heart
No one wanted to play with me as a little kid to YOYOK makes sense come on

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is this a thing with him? It's my first time watching his stream and suddenly I saw he was topless and I was like whaaaat it going on?
Yeah ha, people at first think he’s being serious but he’s just having a laugh with it, he always buys a cake each night and stabs it too like in her music vid and he changes his T-shirt for every era, he said at the start it keeps it interesting when he’s watching the same show every night to stream it for us!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.