Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wild 😂. So Olivia just gave up writing credits for absolutely no reason? There was definitely legal involvement from Taylor and Jacks side.

I hope Olivia gets writing credits on this album but I’m going to assume she isn’t because what’s hypocrisy when you’re Taylor Swift.
Allegedly Olivia did up writing credits because she was poorly advised. She was young and should have been given better advice.

Reactions: 7
I just watched a TikTok where someone had isolated Taylor’s vocals in the bridge of TSMWEL and I just got full body goosebumps, she sounds amazing.

who even was I before this song?!

Reactions: 6
@QueenBW you are going to hate this đŸ€Ł
I leave for a mini work emergency for one hour and come back to this!? Someone get me a paramedic đŸ€Ł

@JLXRD love you but sending an exorcist and some soap to yall's houses đŸ€Ł
---
Me trying to work out why I am so deeply deeeeply attracted to Post Malone but repulsed by Matty Healy when they kinda give off the same aesthetic?..
Post Malone in the Fortnight video can get it. It being me. Outside of it not so much largely because of the tattoos, too many, too in your face (well in his face). But I share your puzzlement. Maybe it's just the Winnie the Pooh soul leaving the body effect?
---
😬 not sure I like the press asking about it, but he handles it quite well

Lord. I never thought today would include me defending Matty Healy but what the hell. Why are people like this? Dude is just walking about. And you like pounce on him. He was actually very nice to that guy. I'd have had some choice words.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Judging by the music video alone (lol), Post looks like he would be very caring in a relationship and I assume that physical touch & looking into one another’s eyes must be his love language. I mean
 his body language can’t lie that much, can it! He is a natural at being a care bear đŸ„° I fancy him suddenly.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
1989 vault tracks just came on shuffle for me and I was like who is this woman? I don’t know that version anymore 🧐😜 *puts But Daddy I Love Him on to go back to being mentally ill*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Combined top 5 today;

The Bolter
BDILH
loml
Clara Bow
So High School

ETA as I feel like I should split these out by album.

TTPD

BDILH
loml
Clara Bow
TTPD
Florida

Anthology

The Bolter
SHS
Peter
The Black Dog
HDIE

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
First the photo of him looking GOOD then that video of him expertly dodging that question...

AM I ATTRACTED TO HIM?!

duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It feels so wrong that I, a mid 30s woman, am singing loudly in the shower “watching American Pie/with you on a Saturday night/your friends are around so be quiet/I’m trying to stifle my sighs” closely followed by “touch me while your bros play Grand Theft Auto”

đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

• Haha
wild 😂. So Olivia just gave up writing credits for absolutely no reason? There was definitely legal involvement from Taylor and Jacks side.

I hope Olivia gets writing credits on this album but I’m going to assume she isn’t because what’s hypocrisy when you’re Taylor Swift.
Legal involvement is very different to saying “Taylor sued Olivia”

The ex band member of Paramore began legal proceedings against Olivia for Good 4 U being similar to Misery Business

They awarded him (and the rest of Paramore) the credits.

Olivia’s team then gave Taylor and Jack credits on Deja Vu because Olivia had talked so openly about how it was inspired by Cruel Summer and they were concerned about backlash over that.

So again, Taylor did not sue Olivia.

It feels so wrong that I, a mid 30s woman, am singing loudly in the shower “watching American Pie/with you on a Saturday night/your friends are around so be quiet/I’m trying to stifle my sighs” closely followed by “touch me while your bros play Grand Theft Auto”

đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł
It’s catchy yet cringe, but it does make me feel a bit weird that an adult is singing about sex from the perspective/using an extended metaphor of two minors.

Legal involvement is very different to saying “Taylor sued Olivia”

The ex band member of Paramore began legal proceedings against Olivia for Good 4 U being similar to Misery Business

They awarded him (and the rest of Paramore) the credits.

Olivia’s team then gave Taylor and Jack credits on Deja Vu because Olivia had talked so openly about how it was inspired by Cruel Summer and they were concerned about backlash over that.

So again, Taylor did not sue Olivia.
fine I’ll rephrase if it’s incredibly important. There was unnecessary pressure on a very young woman, new in the industry to give credit where it wasn’t really due.
---
I tried that video but they were reaching so hard for imgoingtogetyouback to be about Joe I switched off 😂
sorry, it was Chloe, or Sam Sophia or Marcus.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do they moderate comments on youtube?
I only ask because I watched the lyric video for guilty as sin and in the comments below nobody is really saying what it's definitely about.
Her team probably does. Creators can set up filters. Comments that contain specific words or phrases can be automatically flagged for review.
---

What do we think she’s up to this week? Tour prep? Humping Trav? Sticking pins in a Matty doll? She doesn’t have to do anything in regards to album release as it’s done itself, but I’ve seen some comments on Instagram that “she’s laying low” Made me question other than over exposure, why would she need to lay low in the biggest album release of the year so far ? Math isn’t mathing there for me!
Some verification of Carmel or Monterey California getaway from Travis Mom, via People:
“Donna also tells PEOPLE that she learned that Bradley Cooper and his mom, Gloria, would be attending the QVC event when Travis, 34, texted her a photo of himself and Swift enjoying a double date on the beach in Carmel, Calif. with Cooper, 49, and Gigi Hadid.”

Carmel California is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever visited.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Girlies I think this guy had cracked it. He reckons TSMTEL is about Scott Bruscetta!

IMG_6963.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I saw that this morning! The only thing that wouldn’t make sense is ‘it wasn’t sexy once it wasn’t forbidden’
red herrings again I guess?

I do love this Swiftie. He’s so respectful and lovely

Reactions: 5
Top 5 :

Smallest Man
WAOLOM
loml (also the fact my Alexa says 'lom-il'😂)
ICDIWABH
Fortnight

The Manuscript
I know I mock it but So High School đŸ«Ł
The Black Dog
Peter
I Hate It Here

• Heart
Not me only just realising the jesus refs in Guilty as Sin because the Christian’s are going WILD over it đŸ« 

‘what if I roll the stone away, they’re gonna crucify me anyway, what if the way you hold me is actually what’s holy’

1714029863229.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.