Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Controversial opinion maybe but I think post Taylor, Matty had a bit of a glow up. Their shows later in year he looked really well, like he’d been working out, and a lot more polished. Girlfriend effect maybe?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
False god
DBATC
It’s nice to have a friend
Miss Americana

Maybe?
Oh you might be right I could see Death by a thousands cuts. They both reference pages to each other in songs.
TTPD really is like the Rosetta stone for Taylor/Matty songs. It's hard to remember this time last week most of us had no idea Matty was SO significant to her.
She's held this secret for a decade and has now cracked it wide open, it honestly feels like a purge maybe in order to truly move on.

I wonder if she is closing her eras faze now onto a new chapter.... the only thing I can think of is marriage and babies it's clearly something she desires. But surely not Travis?!

Reactions: 9
Imgonnagetyouback always blends into Dress for me when I'm singing to myself, kinda weird. But that's surely not a Matty song with the line "Your buzzcut and my hair bleached" but who even really knows at this point.

Reactions: 4
Imgonnagetyouback always blends into Dress for me when I'm singing to myself, kinda weird. But that's surely not a Matty song with the line "Your buzzcut and my hair bleached" but who even really knows at this point.
Do recall Matty having a buzz cut at some point 😬 but think it was a bit later. 2017 maybe.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Controversial opinion maybe but I think post Taylor, Matty had a bit of a glow up. Their shows later in year he looked really well, like he’d been working out, and a lot more polished. Girlfriend effect maybe?
healthier lifestyle. He’s looked great for years now, he just hasn’t really worn anything but JW suits on stage for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do wonder if she throws in random lines like that to through us off the scent or just to link it to the current timeline of the album.

Reactions: 2
healthier lifestyle. He’s looked great for years now, he just hasn’t really worn anything but JW suits on stage for a while.
Yes I think he looks a lot better with the beard though as sometimes his paleness can give sickly Victorian child vibes 😅 he also went through a phase end of 2023 when he was wearing like a jumper and glasses on stage and it was giving sexy substitute teacher vibes.

(gals im sorry don’t judge me im just a simple gal who likes man rats with guitars ok)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is very confusing to me...

😳🥵😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes I think he looks a lot better with the beard though as sometimes his paleness can give sickly Victorian child vibes 😅 he also went through a phase end of 2023 when he was wearing like a jumper and glasses on stage and it was giving sexy substitute teacher vibes.

(gals im sorry don’t judge me im just a simple gal who likes man rats with guitars ok)
I don’t judge, I totally get it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I think if you like the indie arty boys he’s pretty much the poster boy for it and Taylor does like the arty guys (Joe A seems like he’d be the arty boy, Jake G seems like he’d be a bit of a hipster, Joe J had the emo boy hair for a while, etc)

Reactions: 8
In this photo, like, I get it. I see what you were seeing Taylor

Reactions: 14
Ok I’m not a shipper and not that interested in following Taylor’s relationships while they’re happening, but I do think this is cute. In a non pda, but they look like they vibe kind of way

Reactions: 8
Me trying to work out why I am so deeply deeeeply attracted to Post Malone but repulsed by Matty Healy when they kinda give off the same aesthetic?..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.