Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not all the comments on Matty’s latest insta post actually telling him to go get his girl as Taylor obviously still loves him 💀

Went to see if people were being haters and nope, this has actually made him palatable to swifties 😂 it’s a wild world
I knew nothing about him and now I'm full on thirsting. What the bleeping duck is this witchcraft.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like how she just said about him getting high and drug use when we’ve all seen the pictures of her at a weed party and chewing her gums at Coachella 😂😂
Like did none of them even wonder when she mentioned they have a mutual that sell pills :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen the Vinyls in person. I NEED The Black Dog version. It’s the perfect version if you ask my unsolicited opinion 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just seen the Vinyls in person. I NEED The Black Dog version. It’s the perfect version if you ask my unsolicited opinion 😂
Given that I prefer The Bolter as a song, I was worried I'd picked the wrong cd version before it arrived. But all The Black Dog extras are really lush so I'm very happy.

Love to all having a tit week.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
13 days till tour restarts!!!?
Genuinely having a crisis at how quick that went.

Also a hormonal mess at work today and have had ICDIWABH on repeat since 9am. I’m never beating the depressed berocca allegations💃

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just opened my Bolter vinyl and it’s more a pink than beige! Interesting. My collectors CD is very cool too

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have the Manuscript and the Bolter vinyls.

Now Im thinking whats an extra £70/80 to get the other 2. What is wrong with me 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Now finding it really difficult to chose favourites. Honestly I just love the majority of the songs now. How does she do this? You really do have to go hard into her albums to appreciate them. Found it all quite boring at first (although there still are a few duds).
Sticking to TTPD I would say (in no particular order)
Down Bad
So long, London
The smallest boy
Guilty as sin?
But Daddy
(But also loml, fortnight and ICDIWABH -- ARGH, can't choose!).

Reactions: 7
I legitimately don't understand how this is the reaction he gets but if the songs were about Joe he'd be getting death threats!!! Wtf
The power of Taylor's writing. She painted the thing as a more tortured adult version of her own version of Romeo and Juliet from Love Story and many fans - who need therapy as much as she does - think that's romantic and that's what true love is. It's toxic as hell but people are sick in the head.
---
I think this was always her original plan hence exposing that he was Peter, that The 1, Cardigan and Maroon are about him amongst others her intention was to make him the romantic anti-hero.
Sometimes the lines to the fans are a bit like calling him out, he leaves because he thinks it best for her and she's like how dare you you know I'm the Mastermind have more faith in me.

In a weird way exposing their real timeline anyway is better pay back, this a a man who isn't keen on too much attention and isn't used to the amount of attention and scrutiny he's now under. And she's off on holiday was Travis dancing and chilling. :LOL:
Agree with everything but the last part. She might be on holiday with Travis. She might be dancing. But she also outed herself on TTPD as still obsessed with Matty. So you bet she's scouring the internet trying to see if he's reacting. Fuming and over analyzing that video. She's not chilling. She's incapable of chill.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.