Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The misinformation on this thread is wild sometimes. Taylor did not sue Olivia.
wild 😂. So Olivia just gave up writing credits for absolutely no reason? There was definitely legal involvement from Taylor and Jacks side.

I hope Olivia gets writing credits on this album but I’m going to assume she isn’t because what’s hypocrisy when you’re Taylor Swift.

Reactions: 10
What do we think she’s up to this week? Tour prep? Humping Trav? Sticking pins in a Matty doll? She doesn’t have to do anything in regards to album release as it’s done itself, but I’ve seen some comments on Instagram that “she’s laying low” Made me question other than over exposure, why would she need to lay low in the biggest album release of the year so far ? Math isn’t mathing there for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What do we think she’s up to this week? Tour prep? Humping Trav? Sticking pins in a Matty doll? She doesn’t have to do anything in regards to album release as it’s done itself, but I’ve seen some comments on Instagram that “she’s laying low” Made me question other than over exposure, why would she need to lay low in the biggest album release of the year so far ? Math isn’t mathing there for me!
I’ve seen people post that there have been sightings of her on vacation with Travis, but I haven’t seen any original sources for this, just people talking about seeing other people talk about sightings

Reactions: 2
Off topic but for the girlies on this thread seeing Stevie at BST:

PARIS PALOMA IS PLAYING too. Are we excited to scream feminine rage anthem Labour?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Mine…

TTPD:
Fortnight
My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys
Fresh Out The Slammer
Guilty As Sin
loml

TTPDA:
Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus
How Did It End?
The Prophecy
Cassandra
Peter
Robin

(I had to make it a top 6 for the anthology!)

I love the songs she writes on her own and the ones she writes with Aaron. 🖤 I hope they never leave each other behind. Also, her voice sounds so great… her delivery made me cry.

Reactions: 6
Off topic but for the girlies on this thread seeing Stevie at BST:

PARIS PALOMA IS PLAYING too. Are we excited to scream feminine rage anthem Labour?
I’m seeing Shania Twain in July but I’m starting to get FOMO ofer this one!

Also The National plays in Cardiff too during Blondie’s brief break pls god make me make a good decision here

Reactions: 3
I love how people are going to be confused by the thread title if you’re not British 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😬 not sure I like the press asking about it, but he handles it quite well

Reactions: 16
I don’t know, it makes me emotional how SO many people have listened to all these new songs and melodies, songs really unite us in a way. We all now have something new in common.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
😬 not sure I like the press asking about it, but he handles it quite well

I don’t believe he hasn’t heard it for a second, but the best response he could have probably given. I’ll give him that.

Reactions: 22
I don’t believe he hasn’t heard it for a second, but the best response he could have probably given. I’ll give him that.
“I’m sure it’s good” and sounding genuine about it. He’s loving this 😂 but I also think he really doesn’t give a tit. Which makes the whole album that more cringey to me. Don’t get me wrong, I love it and I really think it’s fabulous but imagine being her right now?

Joe (rightfully imo):
1713996479789.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Top 5 from TTPD:

So long london
Who’s afraid of little old me
I can do it with a broken heart
Daddy I love him
Florida!

Anthology:

imgonnagetyouback
So high school
The black dog
The manuscript
thanK you aIMee

Reactions: 2
Do we need to start a support group? We can invite Taylor. Man Rat Infatuation Support.
Next thread title: Taylor Swift chairman of the Man Rat infatuation support society🤣

Congratulations on the new job! Sorry just catching up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Here's my top 5 in no order

loml (I think it might be one of my all time favourite bridges 😭 )
Who's Afraid of Little Old Me?
I Can Do It With a Broken Heart
The Black Dog
The Prophecy

Reactions: 5
I'm sure I'll change my mind about my top 5 by tomorrow so they aren't ranked.

TTPD:
loml
I Can Do It With a Broken Heart
Florida!!!
So Long, London
Who's Afraid of Little Old Me?

Anthology:
The Prophecy
The Bolter
How Did it End?
Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus
I Look in People's Windows

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.