Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe, come back. You haven’t lost us 😭
View attachment 2907012
If Taylor fans are Swifties what are the Joe fans? Alwynators?
---
Also here are the full BB chart placements for the US:
1. Fortnight
2. Down Bad
3. ICDIWABH
4. TTPD
5. So Long London
6. MBOBHFT
7. BDILH
8. Florida
9. WAOLOM
10. Guilty as sin
11. Fresh out the slammer
12. Loml
13. The Alchemy
14. TSMWEL
- - -
20. I can fix hin
21. Clara Bow
- -
23. thanK you aIMee
24. So High School
25. The Black Dog
26. Imgonnagetyouback
- - -
30. The Albatross
- - -
32. The Prophecy
- - -
34. I Hate It Here
35. How did it end?
36. Chloe or Sam…
- - -
39. I Look In People’s Windows
- - -
41. Cruel Summer (lol)
- - -
44. Cassandra
- - -
46. Peter
47. The Bolter
- - -
51. The Manuscript
- - -
55. Robin

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
All the comments are 'this is so cute'

is it just me that thinks she looks uncomfortable?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
@Folkevermore obsessed with your cats! Please post more photos lol. Also if you’re chairman of the Joe Alwyn defence league pls can I be secretary 🙏🏻
---

Wonder if it’s so it counts for the next tracking week for the UK?
Since you asked, here’s a couple more photos of ivy since she thinks she’s a cat model.
Also we’re in need of of a secretary and the Joe Alwyn Defence League is always open to new members

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Since you asked, here’s a couple more photos of ivy since she thinks she’s a cat model.
Also we’re in need of of a secretary and the Joe Alwyn Defence League is always open to new members
This is almost making me want a cat after years of saying no to my husband and children

• Heart
Reactions: 7

It looks like there's a lady talking to Taylor (either about to or had been), which I hadn't noticed before, which makes it even worse. It's just cringe and immature, couldn't be any more 'so high school'. I don't find it cute at all, if I were her I'd be feeling smothered. But who knows, she's messy as duck, so maybe that's what she's into (if she even knows).

Reactions: 14
Do it! They’re the best. So low maintenance but high reward in cuteness and purrs
I can’t just cave though, that means losing face 😂 I’ll have to think of another way to give in whilst making them think it was my idea in the first place
---
Just been lurking around on Reddit reading about the May 3rd theory that she might drop a third album and my god I hope it’s “only” Rep TV because I can’t cope with anymore new songs yet, I haven’t even given the anthology a chance yet as been listening to TTPD 🫣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

I would like to see the age of the people who think that that’s cute 👧 see also the ones who think Taylor’s security relaxed they ‘know Travis has got it covered’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t find it that uncomfortable to be honest but each to their own! I’ve absolutely seen worse PDA and if they’re in a setting where they feel comfortable to show that affection then fair enough. They didn’t know they were being filmed, I’ve more of an issue with the person secretly filming them at an event where they should be able to act however they want without the worry of it being filmed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm so sad by how little love The bolter is getting. I think its in my top three of the whole album at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If Taylor fans are Swifties what are the Joe fans? Alwynators?
---
Also here are the full BB chart placements for the US:
1. Fortnight
2. Down Bad
3. ICDIWABH
4. TTPD
5. So Long London
6. MBOBHFT
7. BDILH
8. Florida
9. WAOLOM
10. Guilty as sin
11. Fresh out the slammer
12. Loml
13. The Alchemy
14. TSMWEL
- - -
20. I can fix hin
21. Clara Bow
- -
23. thanK you aIMee
24. So High School
25. The Black Dog
26. Imgonnagetyouback
- - -
30. The Albatross
- - -
32. The Prophecy
- - -
34. I Hate It Here
35. How did it end?
36. Chloe or Sam…
- - -
39. I Look In People’s Windows
- - -
41. Cruel Summer (lol)
- - -
44. Cassandra
- - -
46. Peter
47. The Bolter
- - -
51. The Manuscript
- - -
55. Robin
Justice for Peter and The Bolter.
---
I'm so sad by how little love The bolter is getting. I think its in my top three of the whole album at this point
Same! I saw a little women Amy edit on tiktok to that song and became even more obsessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Justice for Peter and The Bolter.
---

Same! I saw a little women Amy edit on tiktok to that song and became even more obsessed.
Oh god I saw a Jo/Laurie edit to loml and it wrecked me.

(I don’t even ship Jo/Laurie and am an Amy/Laurie girl and it still got me good)

edit: here for the little women girlies

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I don’t find it that uncomfortable to be honest but each to their own! I’ve absolutely seen worse PDA and if they’re in a setting where they feel comfortable to show that affection then fair enough. They didn’t know they were being filmed, I’ve more of an issue with the person secretly filming them at an event where they should be able to act however they want without the worry of it being filmed.
I watched a clip that’s a bit longer. Appears Travis stood behind Taylor as she interacted with the lady. The lady stepped away. After Travis began kissing Taylor, the lady turned back and tapped Taylor’s arm.

I think the lady turning back, while he tried to sneak a few kisses, made it look a bit awkward.

Reactions: 5
Apparently this photo is from Taylor's 18th birthday. Look who's signed the wall right above her shoulder 🧐
1000038506.jpg

(I don't actually think this means anything in terms of the song, I just thought it was funny)

Reactions: 10
Oh god I saw a Jo/Laurie edit to loml and it wrecked me.

(I don’t even ship Jo/Laurie and am an Amy/Laurie girl and it still got me good)

edit: here for the little women girlies

Also an Amy/Laurie shipper but that just destroyed me. Masterpiece.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
1000046010.png

Thoughts? Or maybe a circus vibe for Broken Heart or Who's Afraid? Both have a "my life is a circus" theme. Well actually all the songs do.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.