Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will be a bit gutted if from all those songs they choose to give minutes to Clara Bow.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2907543
Thoughts? Or maybe a circus vibe for Broken Heart or Who's Afraid? Both have a "my life is a circus" theme. Well actually all the songs do.
omg cute outfit idea (from that Clara Bow film)

Next week’s stream will beat all the records! Wish I had more Parisian Swifties getting ready on my FYP
---
I will be a bit gutted if from all those songs they choose to give minutes to Clara Bow.
I don’t think they will…

Reactions: 3
Oh god I saw a Jo/Laurie edit to loml and it wrecked me.

(I don’t even ship Jo/Laurie and am an Amy/Laurie girl and it still got me good)

edit: here for the little women girlies

The amount of Marvel and HP edits I’m getting.

someone did one with the manuscript and i genuinely had to put my phone down

Reactions: 1
I am still wondering if Taylor over exaggerated her feelings for Matty for songs purposes. After all her PR suffered because of him and I found it a cold move.
BUT..
Joe stan with gorgeous cats <3 I can take Joe for myself. I wish I knew his side of story. I definitely don't find him dumb or non intelligent. Taylor was obsessed about him in Reputation, what a tribute. I also believe she really did want him to marry him and was so impatient, anxious attachment style. I really think Joe might not be that boring. He's a private posh guy who shares education with some very known actors about whom we know little. He's the guy who knows Aristotle and is a perfect husband on paper. They really vibe as prince and princess, both good breed and into art.
I noticed they post the uglier pics of him now than before.

Reactions: 8
Heads up if the crewneck comes back in stock and you want it, mine just came in today and it's VERY oversized, like should've sized down by 2 sizes

Reactions: 1
I love it! I think it’s one of the best
The Bolter has really grown on me and I don’t skip it now. I’ve struggled with some on anthology.

On the subject of intelligence, the Kelce brothers have been on my radar a long time (hubby is a massive NFL fan). I’ve listened to the podcast a lot and I just cringe at Travis. Yes he knows football but everything else is just 🫠. Jason is a smart guy and genuinely intelligent (not necessarily book smart but he’s up to date on current affairs and understands the world outside of America), but Travis, no.

I’m sticking with my original take on their relationship, they don’t talk, just count their money and bang 🫣

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
If anyone ordered the hat and already received it, could you let me know if it’s more on the small head size or on the larger size? I have a huge noggin and some hats literally make me look silly 🫠😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ALSO cute bracelet idea for those of you who have learnt how to do the double thread thing (I have not)
taylor swift and the eras tour both being 11 letters feels like a bigger ts11 Easter egg than anything else she gave us tbh. And they’re all ‘stolen’ for Taylor and ‘owned’ for swift?!

also think the brief travis bud light convo sort of indicates why she doesn’t speak out, she’ll never please everyone. saying that I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s had some ppl unstan bc he promoted the pfizer jab 🫠

It’s such a catchy song, keeps sticking in my head!

Might get a the Bolter variant eventually 👀
I'm so glad I got the collectors version of this one, i think im going to get the clear vinyl but happy I got the bolter in CD.

If Taylor fans are Swifties what are the Joe fans? Alwynators?
---
Also here are the full BB chart placements for the US:
1. Fortnight
2. Down Bad
3. ICDIWABH
4. TTPD
5. So Long London
6. MBOBHFT
7. BDILH
8. Florida
9. WAOLOM
10. Guilty as sin
11. Fresh out the slammer
12. Loml
13. The Alchemy
14. TSMWEL
- - -
20. I can fix hin
21. Clara Bow
- -
23. thanK you aIMee
24. So High School
25. The Black Dog
26. Imgonnagetyouback
- - -
30. The Albatross
- - -
32. The Prophecy
- - -
34. I Hate It Here
35. How did it end?
36. Chloe or Sam…
- - -
39. I Look In People’s Windows
- - -
41. Cruel Summer (lol)
- - -
44. Cassandra
- - -
46. Peter
47. The Bolter
- - -
51. The Manuscript
- - -
55. Robin
Have to feel a tiny bit sorry for Sabrina Carpenter - I imagine she would have been at least top 5 with 'Espresso' had Taylors album not coincided with its release 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.