Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she usually have what’s on the website available at her merch stands because there’s quite a few I want now 😧
She doesn’t/didnt have everything. Obviously no way of knowing what she might have in Paris but in Melbourne she had these:

Everything there is available on her website except blue crewneck and grey quarter zip. Bejeweled bracelet and Midnights vinyl/cd used to be on her site til she wiped it in Feb. She normally adds city specific posters on her site the weekend of the shows

Reactions: 3
Fortnight playing in Greggs gave me such a dopamine shower!!! Also the your wife waters flower I want to *beep* her is so funny cause it makes it even worse, more options available 😂😂😂🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She doesn’t/didnt have everything. Obviously no way of knowing what she might have in Paris but in Melbourne she had these:

Everything there is available on her website except blue crewneck and grey quarter zip. Bejeweled bracelet and Midnights vinyl/cd used to be on her site til she wiped it in Feb. She normally adds city specific posters on her site the weekend of the shows
Do you think it will be like this for Liverpool?! I'm not sure I can convince my husband to wait outside Anfield at 8am as a man u fan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Girls, I'm on a ✨️ fitness and weight loss journey ✨️ because I've decided to use the pain of 5 years of struggling to conceive and channel it into building healthy habits. I paid a small fortune for an elliptical, blasted Reputation and just went at it. I'm going to start Couch to Eras next week. At this point I've lowkey accepted I will never have a baby but just wanted to share this in case anyone else is in the same boat. We spend so long hating our bodies for what it won't give us, we need to be kinder to ourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Do you think it will be like this for Liverpool?! I'm not sure I can convince my husband to wait outside Anfield at 8am as a man u fan 🤣
I’m not sure! I hope so. In every city so far she’s done a “early merch day” so the day before the run of shows begin, you can turn up and buy merch. Or when/if it gets added to the UK site you can order most of it from there except blue crewneck and grey quarter zip x

Reactions: 4
Girls, I'm on a ✨️ fitness and weight loss journey ✨️ because I've decided to use the pain of 5 years of struggling to conceive and channel it into building healthy habits. I paid a small fortune for an elliptical, blasted Reputation and just went at it. I'm going to start Couch to Eras next week. At this point I've lowkey accepted I will never have a baby but just wanted to share this in case anyone else is in the same boat. We spend so long hating our bodies for what it won't give us, we need to be kinder to ourselves.
YES - Go girl! 💪
1714557009761.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You’re slaying 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m not sure! I hope so. In every city so far she’s done a “early merch day” so the day before the run of shows begin, you can turn up and buy merch. Or when/if it gets added to the UK site you can order most of it from there except blue crewneck and grey quarter zip x
Hmm hopefully Anfield will let us know what's going to happen soon! They're the only two bits of merch I wanted 🤣 typical!!

Reactions: 2
Can't believe I'm seeing blondie next month!!!!!!! It feels like only yesterday we were scrambling for the tickets omg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can't believe I'm seeing blondie next month!!!!!!! It feels like only yesterday we were scrambling for the tickets omg
honestly was just thinking this today, went past a cafe where I very specifically remember meeting a friend the day the tickets went on sale 😂 and now I’m like packing and trying to remember where I put my passport and trying to get my head around seeing Taylor in 11 days?!

I was going to say I’ll try not to obnoxiously count down until then but… we can’t make any promises now can we babe 🎵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm so sad by how little love The bolter is getting. I think its in my top three of the whole album at this point
I love it, I know every word and can sing it so well now 😂 that's always a marker of how much I love a song.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
honestly was just thinking this today, went past a cafe where I very specifically remember meeting a friend the day the tickets went on sale 😂 and now I’m like packing and trying to remember where I put my passport and trying to get my head around seeing Taylor in 11 days?!

I was going to say I’ll try not to obnoxiously count down until then but… we can’t make any promises now can we babe 🎵
We need to bring back the list so we know who else is going soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We need to bring back the list so we know who else is going soon ❤
I think this is the most recent version of the list?

Paris May 12
gossipgal21

Lisbon May 26
atomic

Edinburgh June 7
Smudge126
Fifah1907
G321
BeautifulTrauma

Edinburgh June 8
ls240898
Caffeine Fiend
Em28_
Maxxxxx
MissP

Edinburgh June 9
Caffeine Fiend
EnoughAlready
Roarr

Liverpool June 13
ls240898
Rfl2018
Ladybird90
Slugella

Liverpool June 14
Tiger tat
Jen141230
Bettina55

Liverpool June 15
Folkevermore
Plinkplonk
knivesnflowers

Cardiff June 18
ishant
ChilliBean
Nines
Sercombe
MissP

London June 21
JLXRD
Jomblewomble
Tellmewhy
Grannypants
Sercombe
Wordzalad

London June 22
Honkytonkcat
GoalsAF

London June 23
LittlePea
ScottsTots04

Dublin June 28
Shutuplori
Bellbells16
Tadpole

Dublin June 29
Tiggerhappy
Hol20x
Heygooooyyyyzzzz

Dublin June 30
Heygooooyyyyzzzz

Amsterdam July 5
Rosecattt

Warsaw August 1
ishant

Vienna August 8
Desertdoll2014

Vienna August 10
rosecattt

London August 15
Honkytonkcat
Taffygirl77
Capriallie
Nottsgirl
Desertdoll2014

London August 16
JLXRD
ls240898
Polkadot123
Lilykins
MissP
Desertdoll2014
Bettina55

London August 17
Folkevermore
Jomblewomble
Tellmewhy
Foolishone
Em28_
Plinkplonk
Yupyupyup

London August 19
odetotheseaweed
Don’t Drink the Kool Aid
Dontwanttokeepsecrets
Emerald
Trixxxx

London August 20
Ladybird90
Lansam
HotDawg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think this is the most recent version of the list?

Paris May 12
gossipgal21

Lisbon May 26
atomic

Edinburgh June 7
Smudge126
Fifah1907
G321
BeautifulTrauma

Edinburgh June 8
ls240898
Caffeine Fiend
Em28_
Maxxxxx
MissP

Edinburgh June 9
Caffeine Fiend
EnoughAlready
Roarr

Liverpool June 13
ls240898
Rfl2018
Ladybird90
Slugella

Liverpool June 14
Tiger tat
Jen141230
Bettina55

Liverpool June 15
Folkevermore
Plinkplonk
knivesnflowers

Cardiff June 18
ishant
ChilliBean
Nines
Sercombe
MissP

London June 21
JLXRD
Jomblewomble
Tellmewhy
Grannypants
Sercombe
Wordzalad

London June 22
Honkytonkcat
GoalsAF

London June 23
LittlePea
ScottsTots04

Dublin June 28
Shutuplori
Bellbells16
Tadpole

Dublin June 29
Tiggerhappy
Hol20x
Heygooooyyyyzzzz

Dublin June 30
Heygooooyyyyzzzz

Amsterdam July 5
Rosecattt

Warsaw August 1
ishant

Vienna August 8
Desertdoll2014

Vienna August 10
rosecattt

London August 15
Honkytonkcat
Taffygirl77
Capriallie
Nottsgirl
Desertdoll2014

London August 16
JLXRD
ls240898
Polkadot123
Lilykins
MissP
Desertdoll2014
Bettina55

London August 17
Folkevermore
Jomblewomble
Tellmewhy
Foolishone
Em28_
Plinkplonk
Yupyupyup

London August 19
odetotheseaweed
Don’t Drink the Kool Aid
Dontwanttokeepsecrets
Emerald
Trixxxx

London August 20
Ladybird90
Lansam
HotDawg
I’m going to Stockholm on the 19th 😭

Reactions: 2
Paris May 12
gossipgal21

Stockholm May 19
Ugholhere

Lisbon May 26
atomic

Edinburgh June 7
Smudge126
Fifah1907
G321
BeautifulTrauma

Edinburgh June 8
ls240898
Caffeine Fiend
Em28_
Maxxxxx
MissP

Edinburgh June 9
Caffeine Fiend
EnoughAlready
Roarr

Liverpool June 13
ls240898
Rfl2018
Ladybird90
Slugella

Liverpool June 14
Tiger tat
Jen141230
Bettina55

Liverpool June 15
Folkevermore
Plinkplonk
knivesnflowers

Cardiff June 18
ishant
ChilliBean
Nines
Sercombe
MissP

London June 21
JLXRD
Jomblewomble
Tellmewhy
Grannypants
Sercombe
Wordzalad

London June 22
Honkytonkcat
GoalsAF

London June 23
LittlePea
ScottsTots04

Dublin June 28
Shutuplori
Bellbells16
Tadpole

Dublin June 29
Tiggerhappy
Hol20x
Heygooooyyyyzzzz

Dublin June 30
Heygooooyyyyzzzz

Amsterdam July 5
Rosecattt

Warsaw August 1
ishant

Vienna August 8
Desertdoll2014

Vienna August 10
rosecattt

London August 15
Honkytonkcat
Taffygirl77
Capriallie
Nottsgirl
Desertdoll2014

London August 16
JLXRD
ls240898
Polkadot123
Lilykins
MissP
Desertdoll2014
Bettina55

London August 17
Folkevermore
Jomblewomble
Tellmewhy
Foolishone
Em28_
Plinkplonk
Yupyupyup

London August 19
odetotheseaweed
Don’t Drink the Kool Aid
Dontwanttokeepsecrets
Emerald
Trixxxx

London August 20
Ladybird90
Lansam
HotDawg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm thinking of, instead of buying the TTPD cap from the website, using my patches and making my own personalised cap!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.