Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And his own charity is about getting underprivelidged kids into STEM and feeding them breakfasts daily
Wow - the more I read about him, the more like him!

"I wanted to give back to the city, both where I come from and the city I'm in now," Kelce said to CBS Sports. "I wanted to make a difference in the best way possible and the only way I could think of was my impact on the youth. Because I grew up loving sports and loving the NFL, I understood -- and still understand -- how I really look at the NFL stars growing up.'

"I know how to really relate to kids doing that, so that started the opportunity to help the underserved community out here in Kansas City and just give kids opportunities that they wouldn't have otherwise."

Operation Breakthrough has programs for children as young as 6 weeks old through high school. They'll receive options like breakfast bars, granola bars, pancakes, oatmeal and more from Kodiak. The meals will be donated “immediately,”

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is the albatross vinyl sold out on her website? Can’t bring myself to pay HMV prices!

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this has been mentioned but wtf, I’m trying to order the clear vinyl and fortnight single. When it’s just the vinyl I can have the Royal Mail delivery but adding the CD it’s only these options… this is bleeping extortionate?!

IMG_4780.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
People are flawed, nobody's perfect, as long as we all try and do good in our lives and learn from our mistakes I don't have an issue with someone. At the same time I'm not on for praising people for the bare minimum either!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@Folkevermore obsessed with your cats! Please post more photos lol. Also if you’re chairman of the Joe Alwyn defence league pls can I be secretary 🙏🏻
---
Sorry if this has been mentioned but wtf, I’m trying to order the clear vinyl and fortnight single. When it’s just the vinyl I can have the Royal Mail delivery but adding the CD it’s only these options… this is bleeping extortionate?!

View attachment 2906779
Wonder if it’s so it counts for the next tracking week for the UK?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Said it before and I’ll say it again

GLEN POWELL.

he’s tall, he’s hot, he’s an actor and he’s in Top Gun with professional hanger on Keleigh Tellers husband so there’s a contact point.

Keleigh cannot be that good of a friend because imagine you know Glen Powell is single and you don’t give your friend his number
Thing with that is there is every chance that she is the one who pointed out Trav's Pod to Taylor . Mile has played golf with him for a while and is an Eagles fan and she is friends with Chandler Parson's wife (Travis friend , ex basketball player who got run into and retired ) and whose kids talk about Uncle Travvy

Reactions: 1
Wow - the more I read about him, the more like him!

"I wanted to give back to the city, both where I come from and the city I'm in now," Kelce said to CBS Sports. "I wanted to make a difference in the best way possible and the only way I could think of was my impact on the youth. Because I grew up loving sports and loving the NFL, I understood -- and still understand -- how I really look at the NFL stars growing up.'

"I know how to really relate to kids doing that, so that started the opportunity to help the underserved community out here in Kansas City and just give kids opportunities that they wouldn't have otherwise."

Operation Breakthrough has programs for children as young as 6 weeks old through high school. They'll receive options like breakfast bars, granola bars, pancakes, oatmeal and more from Kodiak. The meals will be donated “immediately,”

Not to take away from all this good stuff, but let's just be clear that he's getting massive tax breaks from this so it's probably a financial plot point. The US financial system is fucked that way. The more money you have the easier it is for you to get tax breaks 🥴

I have been wondering about the conversations between Taylor and Travis regarding this album and how the hell she has managed to convince him she is over Matty! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not to take away from all this good stuff, but let's just be clear that he's getting massive tax breaks from this so it's probably a financial plot point. The US financial system is fucked that way. The more money you have the easier it is for you to get tax breaks 🥴
No it is part of his NFL contract they expect every player to do it - so he is funding kids to do STEM , Patrick is for HBCU and his brother it is autism

No it is part of his NFL contract they expect every player to do it - so he is funding kids to do STEM , Patrick is for HBCU and his brother it is autism
That might well be, but he is getting a tax break. That's literally how charities work in the US.

*Also if it's part of his NFL contract that goes even further to my point that it isn't just out of the goodness of his heart. It doesn't take away the good he's doing but some people talk about it as if he were up for sainthood.
---
Anyway, are any of our usual thread creators around? I'd create one but then we wouldn't have Taylor in the profile pic 🤣

And are there thread title suggestions? This one went so fast!

Reactions: 9
Introducing Ivy and Willow! ivy is the white one
Utterly ridiculous creatures! They have no right to be so freaking beautiful. Here are my two recent additions who came sooooooo close to being called willow and ivy before robot husband realised what that meant!!!
1714496534763.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Love the cats @Folkevermore

Also joining the Joe club. Count me in.

Travis gives me the ick and I will not be elaborating on that. He could donate every single penny he earns. Id still have the ick. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s a shame it’s less than a fortnight til tour restarts as I’m sure that could have been a thread title somewhere - ummm something tour related though??

and yes this was my entire contribution to thread title nominations xx

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Without derailing the thread, many people were horrified by Bud Light using Mulvaney in the first place because of what their act is. Sales of bud light plummeted because of it and I bet they paid Travis handsomely to try and get their reputation back.
if ‘trans woman drinks beer from pr package with her face on’ is such a huge deal in the land of the free then ppl really need to reassess their priorities imo. like lol why are you mad when you could be glaad?

if ‘trans woman drinks beer from pr package with her face on’ is such a huge deal in the land of the free then ppl really need to reassess their priorities imo. like lol why are you mad when you could be glaad?
It's all demented over there in the good ole land of the free. In Taylor lyrics: I hate it here. Although not actually living there atm helps 🤣
---
Love the cats @Folkevermore

Also joining the Joe club. Count me in.

Travis gives me the ick and I will not be elaborating on that. He could donate every single penny he earns. Id still have the ick. 🤣
I'll join the club too, took me the loss of him to appreciate him but now I miss him 🤣 And honestly I'm seeing the appeal this week. What phase of the cycle is it when you like floppy haired, pale, moody English men? Oh right, if you're me, unfortunatley all the time 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.