Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotDawg

VIP Member
IMG_9819.jpeg

I had a procedure in hospital earlier this week and it was under local anaesthetic and a bit traumatic. I have it regularly. I usually zone out in one way or the other with song lyrics or imagining myself on a beach. This time, this verse was going around and around on my head. It’s why I love Taylor. 🫶🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 19

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
I can’t reconcile the idea of ICDIWABH at the Eras Tour, it’s too meta! I know she’ll do it and rock it and I’ll be screaming and crying but the crowd chanting ‘MORE!’ becoming a bit feels so sick (not in a cool kids way) … 😂

Reactions: 18

JLXRD

VIP Member
Not all the comments on Matty’s latest insta post actually telling him to go get his girl as Taylor obviously still loves him 💀

Went to see if people were being haters and nope, this has actually made him palatable to swifties 😂 it’s a wild world

• Haha
  • Wow
I do think it's curious how cursing is seen as growing up 🤣 the language doesn't bother me, she doesn't exist to entertain children and this whole album isn't suitable for children but not because of the cursing. She speaks about drug abuse, depression, alcoholism but people are upset about the cursing??

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member

For all of you suddenly thirsting after him... This should cure you. Looks like he bought the suit on Temu.

• Haha
People are flawed, nobody's perfect, as long as we all try and do good in our lives and learn from our mistakes I don't have an issue with someone. At the same time I'm not on for praising people for the bare minimum either!

• Heart

smudge126

VIP Member
I like I can do it with a broken heart and so long London. Guilty as sin would be good but the fact that it’s about clicking her mouse to Matty healy makes me want to die. But daddy I love him is so catchy but I get second hand embarrassment over the whole thing.
I’m struggling with this album 😭

Oh wait, I like down bad too.

• Haha

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Unsure if this has been posted yet but I’ve got the ick

Imagine trying to have some sort of conversation and they just start doing that. It also seems like a networking event of sorts so there’s a level of professionalism 😭
hes like a dog, pissing on something to mark his territory. He makes me ill.

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Love the cats @Folkevermore

Also joining the Joe club. Count me in.

Travis gives me the ick and I will not be elaborating on that. He could donate every single penny he earns. Id still have the ick. 🤣

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
Ok so this little bit of the manuscript every single time just makes me really cry 🥺

‘in the age of him she wished she was 30, and drank coffee every morning in a French presse. Afterwards she only ate kids cereal, and couldn’t sleep unless it was in her mother’s bed.’

Absolutely crushes me.

• Heart
  • Sad

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
I honestly just think they were a lot more on/off than we ever knew. Both kept trying to make it work towards the end hence the random appearances together and also do believe the Matty thing was a only official a month or two, in April/May/June 2023 but there was some emotional cheating prior to that.

gossipgal21

VIP Member
I hate when people make comments about others having or not having children. Tbh from someone who did want one - and has one - it is still not exactly a bed of roses so the myth of it being this magical thing that completes your life isn’t true.

JUST LEAVE WOMEN ALONE TO LIVE THEIR LIVES THANKS WORLD/men.

• Heart
I love that photo of them where she's wearing the powder blue coat and he's in a full suit. Looked very fairytale-y.
This one!??
taylor-swift-joe-alwyn-03a56e38c14f4539a70038d5f083b65e.jpg

Honestly, I guess if I was Taylor, Joe would have been my choice 💔 but I don't mean that as a slight on her at all. It's just he would be my end game as the qualities he had are what I would want but I'm not a billionaire and although I'm good at my job priorities aren't wealth and notoriety.

We are different people but I would have disappeared for him.
---
it’s the narcotics
Lol

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
I had just about got over my visceral reaction to the first VVLV and there he goes again.

• Haha