Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Oh I completely agree. Me-rail - I am 33 now and I decided years ago that I don't want children and I'm constantly getting the "Oh, you'll change your mind" .. I like children, I just don't want that responsibility, ever. I like to give them back. One particular comment I received not too long ago was "Oh, but your life isn't worth living without a child".
I am incredibly sorry you received such a disgusting comment.

Personally I believe if you are having kids to make your life 'worth living' then youre not having children for the right reasons. What a hell of a responsibility to put on someones shoulders.

Sorry this is me derailing the thread ha. Its just incredible to me that no matter what a woman does we are reduced to our reproductive qualities.

You live your best life 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 17

julixx

Chatty Member
1989 vault tracks just came on shuffle for me and I was like who is this woman? I don’t know that version anymore 🧐😜 *puts But Daddy I Love Him on to go back to being mentally ill*

• Haha

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
It's not so much age, but more so that the climate has changed so much. This was pre the Me Too movement etc.
We are all far more informed and educated on issues and I don't think comments he made 12-13 years ago should be held against him forever.
fans hold things Matty said 10+ years ago over him so Travis should be held to the same standard imo.

• Heart

ls240898

VIP Member
Another one from last night. So gorgeous but she does look a bit drunk haha she has those eyes you know!

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
I'm a subscribed of a trainer on Patreon who put out a TTPD dance workout and a) I've done it every single day and b) it's making me start to like songs I didn't rate that high at first. Like People's Windows.

I'm conflicted. I still think I'm a Midnights girlie but TTPD is darker and angrier and I'm going through a dark and angry patch 🤣
---
Also, I just bought the Black Dog vinyl on ebay cause I found it for "only" 60 dollars. When I'm 70 and still not retired, please remind me of this.

• Haha
  • Heart

gossipgal21

VIP Member
babe it really is one of the toughest days in the motherhood journey! Their little face when you go to pick them up will make it all worthwhile!

Enjoy the bops queen xxx
I’ve been really struggling and feeling like a shitty mum lately, just been for coffee with a friend and then just had a mini breakdown on the way home hahah what the hell. I just feel emotionally wrung out anyway lately and then this album has been like “oh I love this but oh more trauma” 😭

god sorry for the merail. I AM OKAY 💃🏻

ps. Thank you xx

• Heart

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

I hope she goes after Taylor. Imagine the revenge song she could write about a 53 year old woman getting her tits out on national TV in a hot tub for a teenager 34 years younger than her. It would be an epic worldwide hit.

• Haha
  • Wow

OtherMoon

VIP Member
I'd have been on my private jet, flying away as fast as possible after that. Also the holey tone in which he says significant other 🤢
Finding out that he was perusing her hard from July makes me think he's very happy to be linked to The Taylor Swift. At this rate she might need Alonsso is the driving seat of the getaway car if she wanted to upsticks.

• Haha

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
No. I don't believe so. There's a Netflix movie she said it was inspired by. Someone Great.
---

Why are some people such shit heads? I'm sorry you went through this. ♥
Thank you lovely 🩷 in a much better place now with a man who loves me for who I am and makes me feel like I’m enough 🥹
---
Omg Blake Lively’s kids name is Charlie Puth

Attachments

• Haha

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I’m not giving Travis a pass for making gross remarks just because he was in his early twenties. Lots of people are married, have children at that age. Regardless, he was a grown man and comments like that aren’t okay regardless of age.

• Heart

Rfl2018

I love this song so much but it’s so sad, it makes me cry 😢

Obviously with hindsight now, surely this is about Matty?

View attachment 2901155
I almost feel like this being about Matty takes away some of the meaning?? Like a lot of people relate to this for different reasons (miscarriage for example) and it being about Matty takes away from that?? I dunno, it's wine o'clock for me!

Robot Lady

VIP Member
She won’t speak out many things anymore I don’t think. She becomes the story and will be expected to answer all sorts of questions designed to make her look like a silly clueless pop star. No one knows what she’s supporting privately and I think she’s done enough to show that she’s a decent person (disregarding the jet use and bank balance which is a different matter). My guess is that she’s as outraged as anyone about the situation in Gaza, Ukraine, Haiti, Sudan, Yemen etc etc. The world is a huge complicated mess, she’s not going to solve anything as complicated as Palestine. And yes, it’s complicated in a political sense given the scope of this very longstanding conflict and the powers involved. For what it’s worth I am extremely pro Palestine and their liberation, a ceasefire should have happened so long ago. I am also supportive of Jewish people worldwide. In short, I don’t have any answers and I don’t expect a musician or an actor or an athlete to have any answers either. My god, I wish we lived in a kinder world ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16

julixx

Chatty Member
Joe was at her Grammys party in Feb 2023 so they were on then or at least friendly
---
Also they were very clearly still together when Midnights released - she posted the now-deleted Lavender Haze reel about keeping her relationship private. I agree with @QueenBW’s theory that they were temporarily off Jan 2023 when Taylor appeared with The 1975, with Joe supporting her at the Grammys afterparty bc he thought there was a chance
IMG_6974.gif

• Haha

MidnightAura

VIP Member
Oh I completely agree. Me-rail - I am 33 now and I decided years ago that I don't want children and I'm constantly getting the "Oh, you'll change your mind" .. I like children, I just don't want that responsibility, ever. I like to give them back. One particular comment I received not too long ago was "Oh, but your life isn't worth living without a child".
---

Oh my gosh, I have thought about song cuts etc, but it didn't even cross my mind about outfits. What is she going to wear for a TTPD set?!
I get those comments all the time. I’m a little older than Taylor. It makes me so mad. Like bitch please I’ve been trying for six years, give me a break!

(Obviously that’s not to you 🤣)

• Heart

ls240898

VIP Member
Joe was at her Grammys party in Feb 2023 so they were on then or at least friendly
---
Also they were very clearly still together when Midnights released - she posted the now-deleted Lavender Haze reel about keeping her relationship private. I agree with @QueenBW’s theory that they were temporarily off Jan 2023 when Taylor appeared with The 1975, with Joe supporting her at the Grammys afterparty bc he thought there was a chance

• Heart

julixx

Chatty Member
I know this has been said before but I’m re-listening to Midnights and why on earth did I hear the lyric “Does it feel like everything's just like second-best after that meteor strike?” and think everything was fine at home 🥴

• Haha

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
My colleague made a point earlier. He said that he felt like he was listening to a brand rather than a person and he was no more clued into her than he was when he pressed play at the beginning of the album. He said especially TTPD song itself lacks self awareness - I totally agree. I still will play it until the replay button breaks but I do see his point.

Someone I follow on instagram said something similar. He said something like he thinks back to ATW and The Lucky One and there was a self awareness and bit of personality that this album is lacking. That it’s so focused on picking apart the Easter eggs that it’s lost artistry. I kind of agree with this point too.

• Heart