Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
@Folkevermore obsessed with your cats! Please post more photos lol. Also if you’re chairman of the Joe Alwyn defence league pls can I be secretary 🙏🏻
---

Wonder if it’s so it counts for the next tracking week for the UK?
Since you asked, here’s a couple more photos of ivy since she thinks she’s a cat model.
Also we’re in need of of a secretary and the Joe Alwyn Defence League is always open to new members

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

QueenBW

VIP Member
Taylor might feel like she gave Joe all her youth for free, but Joe probable feels like he gave her his future for nothing.

I don't even know the man but I feel so bad for him. Like imagine listening to TTPD and realizing that while you were going through depressive episodes, dealing with your career not taking off the way you'd hoped for, feeling pressure from everyone to marry your long time girlfriend (including not subtle hit songs written by said girlfriend), facing the sunk cost fallacy that comes with having devoted a lot of time to something that all of us are familiar with, SHE had been pining away for a man that looks like he shares DNA with an ashtray. And on top of that, you're finally out of that relationship but it's like you'll be in it forever because jerks who are probably cheering your ex mauling a big oaf on a football field in front of millions, cannot let you have a single date in peace.

Hope Taylor pays for HIS therapy, never mind mine haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

honkytonkcat

Guys I’m afraid I’ve no option but to leave this thread. I don’t know how any of you will look at me the same way, but I need like to confess my undying love for Guilty as Sin? I’ve listened to it an unholy amount of times and honestly tay babe, I’ve been on Matty Healy thirst-tok before, I get it.

I’m so sorry I’ve let you all down x

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Dove88

Girls, I'm on a ✨️ fitness and weight loss journey ✨️ because I've decided to use the pain of 5 years of struggling to conceive and channel it into building healthy habits. I paid a small fortune for an elliptical, blasted Reputation and just went at it. I'm going to start Couch to Eras next week. At this point I've lowkey accepted I will never have a baby but just wanted to share this in case anyone else is in the same boat. We spend so long hating our bodies for what it won't give us, we need to be kinder to ourselves.

• Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I’ve paused things with my boyfriend. I was supposed to give my notice to my flat tomorrow and I’ve been uneasy about it for weeks. We were discussing an issue we have on the way home from town today and he said that me and my mam discussed my (dead) sons dad every day for the month of December - and that he marked the days in his phone.

I told him that was weird controlling behaviour and asked why. He said he was joking but it’s really icked me out and I don’t know if I want to continue our relationship.

I’ve just agreed to this job and my son has a primary place. Everything is slotting into place but I don’t know if I can’t get past it.

sorry I just needed to vent and none of my friends irl have emotional capacity atm, which is fair and I respect that.

I think I’m going back to listening to Midnights tonight 😂😩

• Heart

Bingobango

Erm so I had my outfit planned for Edinburgh sunday night but just found out im going to be 3 montha pregnant! What do I wear that's comfy but still era appriotate. Omg I'm going to have a lil swiftie

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Robot Lady

VIP Member
Introducing Ivy and Willow! ivy is the white one
Utterly ridiculous creatures! They have no right to be so freaking beautiful. Here are my two recent additions who came sooooooo close to being called willow and ivy before robot husband realised what that meant!!!
1714496534763.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 34

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I don't know how I'd feel about ...Broken Heart being on the set list. As I think someone said yesterday, it might feel a bit weird to be watch Taylor dance around grinning while she's singing out doing exactly that while feeling awful.

I'd absolutely LOVE to screech along live to Who's Afraid! Please Taylor, I need this!

I think The Manuscript would be a good slower addition to the set. I hear it as a bittersweet reflection back over her career so it fits the theme of Eras, and it emphasises that we should relate to all these songs in our own way. I would definitely cry hearing it live though.

I've decided to just shorten song titles because I cannot cope with all the acronyms 😂

I'm sorry I can't remember who they were, but I know in the previous thread there were quite a few people saying that the TTPD release lined up with the start of their period. I was due on then too but it never arrived. Turns out, as Taylor would say 🎵I'm having his baby🎶 Waiting for my dating scan before I panic about how far gone I'll be for my tour dates!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’ve decided that Smallest Man is an absolute MASTERPIECE. That bridge just makes me feel something I can’t explain. I’m happily married, but it makes me feel so much anger towards every man I’ve ever dated and all their shitty actions, like I could drop kick a bitch when that WHO WANTED ME DEAD line kicks in.

and I’ll say GOOD RIDDANCE

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I think this forum is pretty balanced and has a bit of everything. Most of us recognize Taylor is a regular flawed human being, albeit a very talented one. Some of us prefer one boyfriend/ex, others prefer others. It's overall pretty respectful. As for pro or anti Joe I think most people thought he was a bit bland but he was what she needed at that period of time.

Speaking of Joe, where's our girlie @Folkevermore? Haven't seen her post in a while.
I’m still here! I’ve been following the thread but haven’t had much time to post because I just got two cats!
(Also I find it hilarious that you think of me when Joe is mentioned - I’m truly the chair main of the Joe Alwyn Defence Department 🤣)

• Heart
  • Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
I love this song so much but it’s so sad, it makes me cry 😢

Obviously with hindsight now, surely this is about Matty?

View attachment 2901155
I don’t think it’s about a relationship but that could be my own experiences leaking in.

TW it is exactly the experience of how baby loss feels word for word. ‘Did some bird flap its wings over in Asia, did some force take you cos I didn’t pray’

Also ‘so I’ll say things I don’t believe’, like how you say everything happens for a reason etc or people say that to you and you just don’t see how there could ever be a reason for such hurt.

But I would never speculate that happened to Taylor as it’s none of my business so I think the song can mean many things to different people based on your experiences with loss, so losing a relationship, or a loved one passing away, or what I’ve said.

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
On a totally different note, Deuxmoi had a story about how Joe had taken a date to a NYC restaurant - she listed a few, among them restaurants Taylor's gone to in her Pap Walk Era - and how apparently he was not recognized by the hostess, was fine being seated at a communal table, the people at the table did recognize him and started loudly talking about Taylor, the date was in tears, and they had to leave before even having spoken to the waiter.

He truly must rue the day when he decided to start a relationship with Taylor.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27