Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to post this!! It's so over the top. She looks uncomfortable.
You know who would never do this... MATTY. (sorry)
This is where the double standards of her fans become so apparent, if that had been Matty doing that and when she is visibly drunk and at a formal function they would be destroying him on sm instead they are all posting how cute they are together.
They real don't GAF about her they just want to project themselves into her body, use her like a puppet for their fantasy lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
few pages to catch up on but this dress feels very surprise song adjacent for tour!

Reactions: 3
So I’m in a bit of a ticketing pickle! I have 3 hospitality tickets for one of the Wembley dates and my friend can no longer join my daughter and I. I just spoke to someone at Club Wembley and there is no reselling platform available for these tickets! Has anyone got any suggestions for a safe way to sell on my third ticket? I would be happy if someone on here is interested but I don’t know how to make that offer without compromising my identity (and any potential buyers). The ticket is the silver package- the “cheapest” option. You can check the Club Wembley website to see details and prices. I’m not looking to make a profit, just sell at face value. Any ideas??

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So I’m in a bit of a ticketing pickle! I have 3 hospitality tickets for one of the Wembley dates and my friend can no longer join my daughter and I. I just spoke to someone at Club Wembley and there is no reselling platform available for these tickets! Has anyone got any suggestions for a safe way to sell on my third ticket? I would be happy if someone on here is interested but I don’t know how to make that offer without compromising my identity (and any potential buyers). The ticket is the silver package- the “cheapest” option. You can check the Club Wembley website to see details and prices. I’m not looking to make a profit, just sell at face value. Any ideas??
Find someone here who is keen and then make contact via vinted or gumtree.

Reactions: 5
what date? X

I'd potentially be interested depending on which date!

Reactions: 2
This is where the double standards of her fans become so apparent, if that had been Matty doing that and when she is visibly drunk and at a formal function they would be destroying him on sm instead they are all posting how cute they are together.
They real don't GAF about her they just want to project themselves into her body, use her like a puppet for their fantasy lives.
Yep same way as Matty was called out for his offensive jokes but they don’t care about Travis making nasty comments about womens bodies, calling women breeders and saying

his least favourite word is “No” and then saying “No” is a turn on

I’m not saying Mattys jokes were ok but imagine if it had been Matty making SA jokes… fratboy/edgelord jokes are both unfunny and immature but they seem to excuse one because Travis suits their fantasy all American couple better.

Reactions: 15
Yep same way as Matty was called out for his offensive jokes but they don’t care about Travis making nasty comments about womens bodies, calling women breeders and saying

his least favourite word is “No” and then saying “No” is a turn on

I’m not saying Mattys jokes were ok but imagine if it had been Matty making SA jokes… fratboy/edgelord jokes are both unfunny and immature but they seem to excuse one because Travis suits their fantasy all American couple better.
What?!? How did I miss this?!!

When did Travis say this?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
What?!? How did I miss this?!!

When did Travis say this?
13 years ago when at college in his junior year for the Twitter stuff

And then the breeder stuff was told as a joke last year on the pod with his mother who was telling him he could not be the favourite son until he started having kids . This was minutes after she had told him he counted as a daughter because he is a fashonista and a dancer

• Wow
ok, looks like some of you are interested! As someone mentioned above I could put up a Vinted post and begin there? The problem is that the tickets won’t be emailed to me until 3 days before the show. Should I post something closer to the time or do it sooner? @Realitybites @ishant @Secretbrillopad
I’ll bookmark this post so I know to alert you all

Reactions: 3
Just went to buy the single and they want £5 for postage?! Don’t think so. I bought two versions of the album and postage was only £2.50! 🙄
Ohhh they're pissed they had to go buy some bubble wrap after they sent everything else broken and got complaints :sick: poor little corporation

• Haha
Originally I found it on a Twitter thread with a clip embedded, it was a clip from a podcast - I’ve found it on a Reddit thread with a YouTube link

I don’t think he actually means it, same way as I don’t think Matty meant his comments. It’s just a gross joke 🤢.
At this stage Tree must rue the day podcasts were invented. Still I'm sure she earns a pretty penny, she sure deserves it.

Dumb tweets when young I can understand but that podcast looks fairly recent (as in the last couple of years) and he is fully aware of NFL players and their reluctance to hear women say No.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ohhh they're pissed they had to go buy some bubble wrap after they sent everything else broken and got complaints :sick: poor little corporation
I can confirm they did not do this 😂. My brother ordered a CD after release day and the postage had gone up, says Yodel now rather than the Royal Mail it was for mine when I preordered. Just arrived in a crappy envelope with no protection still.

• Angry
  • Heart
Travis might have one or two functioning brain cells after all if he's feeling insecure, he probably finally finished listening to TTPD (there were some big words there). And he's realized what any fan that isn't blind and trying to project themselves onto Taylor knows: if Matty came calling, Taylor would drop Travis so fast he'd get a bruise.

Reactions: 12
Forgot to say my friend was taken off Paris waitlist a few days ago! Shes has no intention of going to Paris in a few days lol but maybe its a sign it will start happening for the other dates as we get closer!

I can confirm they did not do this 😂. My brother ordered a CD after release day and the postage had gone up, says Yodel now rather than the Royal Mail it was for mine when I preordered. Just arrived in a crappy envelope with no protection still.

No way 😭 😭 Yodel is defo cheaper than royal mail as well omg. Boycotting the store lol thats actually redic

Forgot to say my friend was taken off Paris waitlist a few days ago! Shes has no intention of going to Paris in a few days lol but maybe its a sign it will start happening for the other dates as we get closer!

No way 😭 😭 Yodel is defo cheaper than royal mail as well omg. Boycotting the store lol thats actually redic
I couldn't believe it when he told me. His normal CD turned out to be more expensive than my collectors one, all because of the ridiculous postage. Luckily it wasn't broken when he got it, but there was definitely no more protection.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.