Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unsure if this has been posted yet but I’ve got the ick

Imagine trying to have some sort of conversation and they just start doing that. It also seems like a networking event of sorts so there’s a level of professionalism 😭
No, ew.

What even is this?!

Reactions: 9
Peters Bridge is heart breaking, they way she admits that's she's been waiting for him for years, that it links back to beautiful songs like Cardigan, Seven and Ivy, but this is the end she's moving on and finally letting him go.

And I won't confess that I waited
But I let the lamp burn
As the men masqueraded
I hoped you'd return
With your feet on the ground
Tell me all that you'd learned
'Cause love's never lost when perspective is earned
And you said you'd come and get me, but you were twenty-five
And the shelf life of those fantasies has expired
Lost to the Lost Boys chapter of your life
Forgive me, Peter, please know that I tried
To hold onto the days when you were mine (Hold onto the days)
But the woman who sits by the window has turned out the light
I saw a post saying that I Look in People's Windows is the other perspective to Peter and it made me appreciate them both more. The woman by the window has finally given up waiting but now Peter is trying to find her 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Imagine trying to have some sort of conversation and they just start doing that. It also seems like a networking event of sorts so there’s a level of professionalism 😭
I've seen so many vids from this event where people are saying aw they're so cute but Blondie is clearly wasted in a few clips and Trav is just guiding her around the room 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know Travis has always been a bit OTT but has he always been this THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND? I wonder if he's feeling insecure?

hes like a dog, pissing on something to mark his territory. He makes me ill.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They look like a pair of lushes! So weird!
They really do.

my partners mam died last year and at her wake we held hands a lot. It was a grounding thing for him and made me comfortable in a room of people I either didn’t know very well or who I had never met. His aunt at one point was like “why are you holding her hand so much? She isn’t going to run away!” this was at a funeral. Never mind a work thing. Maybe it’s cultural but I don’t understand how that’s “goals” for people.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
True he was a full on cringe but he at least came across as sincere and behaved like a gentleman.
He did an interview after (maybe in GQ? I can't remember though!) and spoke about it a bit/the reaction to the TS t shirt which made me feel less ick toward Tom. He seems like a nice guy, a bit cringe but harmless.

Girlies I finally did a few orders for outfits! With only a few weeks (5) til my show I thought I better get cracking

• Heart
So many TikTok swifties clinging to the idea this album is about Joe bc ‘Matty was a 2 week fling’.

reading the comments is mildly infuriating cos apparently anyone who thinks it’s a Matty album is a new swiftie who wasn’t around for rep/lover… ok then 🫠
One of my friends who I'm going to see Taylor with can't cope with the reality that it wasn't just a 2 week rebound, it was a multiple years of on and off especially if Taylor and Joe had been on the rocks for most of 2022. The references don't match up to Joe at all, you may have to dig a little deeper but it's clear that she wanted to let it known how she felt about M*tty.

Reactions: 12

Came here to post this!! It's so over the top. She looks uncomfortable.
You know who would never do this... MATTY. (sorry)

• Haha
When will his season properly kick off? I guess he can do plenty of pre-season training from anywhere but won’t he need to start training in person with the team during the summer? Or can he just do his training solo until the end of August?
For the next 3 monhs he will miss different bits of her for for work ,gettting his ring (wonder if Clark it making on for her as you get 150 and Brittney got one last year with the 300 gems in it ) ,ESPYS and charity events ,
Andy Reid is old school and locks the players up for August at a college in Missou , Aug-September they have 4 pe season games and the season start right away

And for his training he has changed since the Bahamas holiday ,running the machine at 60 degrees full tilt and sprinting up parking garages and he was in training with Pat this week as it was the receivers camp

She wont see many league games this year as her schedule is busy for touring but she will see him during the week and then be free for the play offs

He got a BIG pay rise yesterday and signed on for another 2 years but they signed the Baby Kelce in the draft and he will be passing it to him in the next 3 years

Reactions: 3
Holding hands at a wake is fine. Travis slobbering over what looks like a drunk woman just screams insecurity.

One of my friends who I'm going to see Taylor with can't cope with the reality that it wasn't just a 2 week rebound, it was a multiple years of on and off especially if Taylor and Joe had been on the rocks for most of 2022. The references don't match up to Joe at all, you may have to dig a little deeper but it's clear that she wanted to let it known how she felt about M*tty.
Exactly I wouldn't be surprised if during those breaks with Joe she was with Matty, some of the lyrics from Midnights and the 1975 album BFIFL released at the same time in Oct 23 were a bit of tug and war.
Purely speculation but I wouldn't be surprised if they were having an emotional affair then FWB during her and Joe breaks these past couple of years not willing to commit to more because they know how bad it would go down until finally they gave in, Taylor makes it clear in her lyrics she knew the reaction but she chose him anyway.

I get the appeal of Travis he's so simple it's uncomplicated.

Bought the last things for my outfit today so I am… sorted.
Will try and post pics, it’s nothing elaborate at all but will be comfy and also Paris is going to be 21 degrees so I need to be cool as I am very unused to warmth after this eternal winter we have had in the UK 🤪

• Heart

NAHHHH 🤢. I get holding hands or linking or even a quick arm around the waist hug but doing that in public is so strange 💀. So High School indeed cause no one out of school should be acting like that 🤣
---
I know Travis has always been a bit OTT but has he always been this THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND? I wonder if he's feeling insecure?
Might as well have pissed on her leg and screamed out “SHES DONE WITH YOU MATTY/JOE” 💀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.