Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many TikTok swifties clinging to the idea this album is about Joe bc ‘Matty was a 2 week fling’.

reading the comments is mildly infuriating cos apparently anyone who thinks it’s a Matty album is a new swiftie who wasn’t around for rep/lover… ok then 🫠
Many of them are coming across as Lover/Joe only eras so this is an all new experience for them. Some of us where here for Matty Round 1 admittedly most of us didn't realise he was so significant at the time but the signs were there all along.

You can really tell the literacy levels are diving because so few have any ability to read the lyrics and comprehend them, most were suspicious about the state of their relationship once Midnights dropped.

They also don't want to admit they stan a messy queen and the 'two week fling' was likely longer and there was probably some cross over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
More DM gossip, she's insinuating that Travis has already picked out an engagement ring and someone sent in a tip that he had an appointment with jeweler Lorraine Schwartz last week. I know that in our 30s we tend to go through relationship stages faster, no one's got the time to date 5 years and see where it goes, but Christ. If true, it's not even a full year.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
More DM gossip, she's insinuating that Travis has already picked out an engagement ring and someone sent in a tip that he had an appointment with jeweler Lorraine Schwartz last week. I know that in our 30s we tend to go through relationship stages faster, no one's got the time to date 5 years and see where it goes, but Christ. If true, it's not even a full year.
Eek I could well believe it, I get the vibe he wants to recreate his brothers wife and kids family life.
I suspect her parents are delighted with him compared to Matty but even so they must see this just isn't a strong basis for marriage?

Reactions: 13
Eek I could well believe it, I get the vibe he wants to recreate his brothers wife and kids family life.
I suspect her parents are delighted with him compared to Matty but even so they must see this just isn't a strong basis for marriage?
I just can't imagine how desperate you have to be to want to be Mrs. VVLV. I just... Nope.

(Sorry to those here that like Travis. None of us actually know him but my gut just goes HELL NO).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yea, he totally he seems the type for a quick engagement. She doesn’t, but I also think she’d say yes if he came out with a ring 😂

Reactions: 5
Yea, he totally he seems the type for a quick engagement. She doesn’t, but I also think she’d say yes if he came out with a ring 😂
VVLV signed a 2 year contract extension today. He’s now signed through the season that ends in early 2028. Not sure what to think of the engagement ring rumor. His last relationship lasted 5-6 years without an engagement. He’s be wearing a pinky ring. Maybe he had a new ring designed for himself. Who knows?

Speaking of who knows, this Instagram image has been on my brain. “Department.” Taylor, where are we going?

IMG_6236.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Eek I could well believe it, I get the vibe he wants to recreate his brothers wife and kids family life
I get the vibe that that’s what she wants too 🤐
High potential for it to be an absolute mess if it doesn’t work out

I know the one line in So Highschool about marry kiss or kill is meant to reference a question some journalist asked Travis but I find it funny that instead of selling this as her end game she’s betting that he will also “kill” her. It could well be a comment on her no longer being sure but honestly with how clunky some of the writing has been I’ve accepted that a lot of it is just people interpreting things differently and likely not things she meant

Reactions: 5
Correction: Too late to edit my post above. Read more about his contract. Appears as if they may have rewrote the last 2 years of his contract, boosting the money. That makes more sense. Could not realistically see him playing 4 more seasons.

Agree with the comment about his brother. He’s said career wise that he’s followed in Jason’s footsteps. Two more years of playing would have him retiring at the same age that his brother did.

If Taylor went to a dark place after the Matty split, her family could simply be relieved to see her happy and enjoying life.

Reactions: 3
Just went to buy the single and they want £5 for postage?! Don’t think so. I bought two versions of the album and postage was only £2.50! 🙄

Reactions: 1
So many reports that she IS and ISNT going to the met gala next week. Met on Monday and tour starts in Paris on Thursday is cutting it fine imo

They are famous. Celebrity engagements are often extremely early. If anything their relationship is more long term than most, lol.

So many TikTok swifties clinging to the idea this album is about Joe bc ‘Matty was a 2 week fling’.

reading the comments is mildly infuriating cos apparently anyone who thinks it’s a Matty album is a new swiftie who wasn’t around for rep/lover… ok then 🫠
Omg, why are these people so stupid!??? It actually hurts my brain!! 🫠

Reactions: 8
Correction: Too late to edit my post above. Read more about his contract. Appears as if they may have rewrote the last 2 years of his contract, boosting the money. That makes more sense. Could not realistically see him playing 4 more seasons.
Well in fairness to this he definitely made the chiefs more money last season.

bib, we were around for Matty the first time even though it was much more under the radar it was obvious there was something there. 2014 was a wild time.

Reactions: 9
bib, we were around for Matty the first time even though it was much more under the radar it was obvious there was something there. 2014 was a wild time.
I mean exactly, I quite literally have been here since teardrops on my guitar but please 14 yr olds on TT who weren’t even alive when that came out, educate us 🫠

Like others have said, I think it’s a reading comprehension issue or a want to believe Taylor isn’t a messy person (when this album could not be more her saying she is fucked up if it tried but yeah)

Reactions: 19
These are the same people who wrote essays about how a song title called 'Clara Bow' meant Joe kept Taylor locked in a dungeon for 6 years, only for it to be a throwaway line about women being compared to each other. They cling to their online hot takes because its their only identity.

They so desperately want it all to be Joe so they can convince themselves they’re “justified“ in harassing complete strangers.

The Brits! When we saw a photo of them together and the very next morning articles appear about her and Calvin Harris.
I was a bit of a CH stan in those days so I was excited to see what happened between them. 😬

Unsure if this has been posted yet but I’ve got the ick

Imagine trying to have some sort of conversation and they just start doing that. It also seems like a networking event of sorts so there’s a level of professionalism 😭

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.