Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But WHY did this make me cry at the ‘he was in love with her and it just didn’t work out’ 💔

Ugh. Life is so horrible isn’t it ☹
I believe this - I think they were genuinely very in love but it just wasn't meant to last. Would it have been his team that spoke to People for this to be an article?
---
I think it's just that she did a full like recap of the timeline of messages she got, trying to figure out how it all fits with TTPD. I imagine it'll be the last time she talks about it in-depth. The other tea I hadn't heard is that apparently Taylor changed the locks of their London home while he was in Budapest. Which is like... cold AF.

Sorry, I'm bored at work right now (not complaining, work gods! Don't need a big emergency haha) and I'm giving in to my desire to indulge in trash gossip to pass the time 😝

Also I respect DM because she literally admits that Taylor brings in clicks and she's running a business so of course she's going to talk about Taylor.
I am here for the gossip keep reporting back QB!! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9

entire top 10 of the billboard charts!! Actually top 14, the graphic just does too 10; Fresh Out The Slammer, loml, The Alchemy and The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived are 11-14
Track 5 being number 5 🥰🥰

also what are people’s thoughts on the theory that she will just come on earlier and extend the show rather than cutting any songs for TTPD songs? I could see a variation of that - Midnights has the most songs bc it was the most recent era so if you take a few off (realistically I’m thinking Mastermind and something else, prob not Vigilante tit bc it has choreo and props), she could add two or three from TTPD

Reactions: 4
Guest on any of June dates?

View attachment 2905088
Oooh I thoroughly recommended going to see Sabrina if you guys have the time/money. I thought she was fantastic when she opened in Mexico City. Lots of people didn't know her but she gave it her all and was super high energy, in the end the stadium was cheering her on.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone have any idea what time Paramore will come on for UK dates? I'm going to Liverpool and trying to figure out what time I'll need to be there for!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have any idea what time Paramore will come on for UK dates? I'm going to Liverpool and trying to figure out what time I'll need to be there for!
No communication yet 😩 going by the fact most UK stadiums have an 11pm curfew - and Anfield is in a very residential area - I’d say show is finished 10:30pm latest. The show as it stands is 3 hours 15 so she would have to come on by 7:15pm.

Paramore played for around 40 mins in the US, so could be on at about 6pm??

btw guys the fortnight cd just got added to the uk store

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Track 5 being number 5 🥰🥰

also what are people’s thoughts on the theory that she will just come on earlier and extend the show rather than cutting any songs for TTPD songs? I could see a variation of that - Midnights has the most songs bc it was the most recent era so if you take a few off (realistically I’m thinking Mastermind and something else, prob not Vigilante tit bc it has choreo and props), she could add two or three from TTPD
I really wish she cut some of the midnights…
What does your ticket say?

Mine says 16 and 16:30. How does that compare to your dates? @QueenBW

Reactions: 1
No communication yet 😩 going by the fact most UK stadiums have an 11pm curfew - and Anfield is in a very residential area - I’d say show is finished 10:30pm latest. The show as it stands is 3 hours 15 so she would have to come on by 7:15pm.

Paramore played for around 40 mins in the US, so could be on at about 6pm??

btw guys the fortnight cd just got added to the uk store
6pm would be good! I was worried I wouldn't have time to check into my hotel if it was super early. My ticket says 4pm but I'm assuming that's probs when the doors open.

Reactions: 2
I really wish she cut some of the midnights…
What does your ticket say?

Mine says 16 and 16:30. How does that compare to your dates? @QueenBW
So for the Denver date, doors were at like 1630 pm if I recall correctly. We had two openers, so the first one went on pretty soon after. Taylor went on at 8 sharp.

For Mexico City, doors were at 1620, Sabrina went on at 1920 and Taylor went on at 8 sharp too.

In both cases we were done between 23:15-23:20.

I should add that Sabrina's set was pretty short. She only has the one album after all.

Reactions: 2
If like me you loved Taylor tennis skort but you don’t want to pay popflex international shipping to the uk, hollister gilly hicks have similar in several colours

IMG_4779.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s my first time attending an arena concert (only ever done smaller ones), if I’m not getting merch do I need to be there as early as doors opening?

It’s my first time attending an arena concert (only ever done smaller ones), if I’m not getting merch do I need to be there as early as doors opening?
Assuming you have assigned seating, not really.

I am happy to see the smallest man getting its proper support on tik tok

Orrrrr my FYP knows Im obsessed. Its been my number 1 since it released and still is.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.