Taylor Swift #44 You should see your faces!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he clocked it during Fortnight? Maybe a bit delulu about it later on (me too, especially in loml 😭 )
he did during that song but for a lot he kept coming back to the idea of the rabbit, was it? Just so distracting and awful 😂

Reactions: 1
Think I’m probably in the minority here but I love The 1975. He is controversial, some of the things he does at his gigs I have to disappear for a toilet break because nah 🤮

I was completely caught off guard when it turned out this album was about him 🤯 As a fan of both I shipped them getting together, but after listening to TTPD I just find it all really sad that it didn’t work out, she clearly really loved him 😞

As for how he’ll react/take it, I don’t think he’ll come out and say anything negative. If anyone’s likely to say anything it’ll be his mother 🙄🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I've not finished Zack's video (I truly have the zoomies and can't concentrate on much ATM 💀) but he seemed to fathom Fortnight ("is this a Matty Healy album?") and then went straight back to declaring that Joe was being eviscerated for most of the time.

I like Zack, but his insistence on needlessly dragging Joe is driving me crazy at the minute. He chats tit about insane Swifties whilst suffering from decades long parasocial brain rot himself. No man will ever be good enough for Taylor in a lot of fans' minds.

Reactions: 15
I've not finished Zack's video (I truly have the zoomies and can't concentrate on much ATM 💀) but he seemed to fathom Fortnight ("is this a Matty Healy album?") and then went straight back to declaring that Joe was being eviscerated for most of the time.

I like Zack, but his insistence on needlessly dragging Joe is driving me crazy at the minute. He chats tit about insane Swifties whilst suffering from decades long parasocial brain rot himself. No man will ever be good enough for Taylor in a lot of fans' minds.
I agree, he isn't very self aware and I cannot really understand his undying hate for Joe when it really truly seems, they drifted apart and fell out of love, it seems like it was a mutual break up, and it was her who moved on so fast.

Reactions: 11
OK, so from feeling kind of 'meh', I'm now completely in love and obsessed with this album. Every time I think I have a favourite song, I listen to another one and love it even more. How does she do it??
Every time she releases an album I end up being obsessed with it even if I’m uncertain about it at first. She knows what we’ll love even if we don’t know it ourselves 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just saw someone say that the the Fortnight video goes in reverse, like the end is the beginning so it basically ends with Taylor dead having taken the pill and I'm just like... People have too much time or are way more willing to theorizs than I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cracked CD girlies 🚨🚨

I emailed them and said a fair resolution would be to refund a portion of the cost for compensation. they sent back the usual return it back blah blah blah but also offered if I kept it i could get 15% refund

It only works out at about £2.30 but better than nothing I guess lol

going to put it towards Olivia Rodrigo concert merch next week (Taylor will be seething ;) )

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Guys don’t kill me but I think I may prefer the AI version of fortnight

• Wow
I haven't seen that song/video linked but some other similarities have been noted especially with about you.
What do you think Matts reaction is to it all?
I don't know much about him but he comes across as someone who would understand her need to write and process her life through lyrics.
I think this is spot on re Matty. I truly think he has had a much bigger hand in this album than many will be willing to admit and will be happy for Taylor to prioritise a musical/creative success over his pride. I do think we will get a response of some kind in his next musical offering, or at the very least a version of his own experience. We don’t know when that’ll come but I look forward to when it does!

Reactions: 6
I love how she sings “wondered” on Chloe or Sam etc.

Am I the only person who loves The Anthology part just the most 🥰 it’s so sad, so sooo beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Cannot stop walking round going DOWN BAD CRYING AT THE GYM and I think my husband might file for divorce if I sing it more time help

• Haha
Reactions: 21
These are my picks, out of 31 songs, 10 made my actual playlist. 2hrs cut down to 38mins.

This album would have been better off not being a double album at all and actually being a much smaller first album if I'm honest. It felt like a real slog to get to the ones that I actually liked.
Screenshot_20240421-194740.jpg

Reactions: 8
My husband is watching chats and reacts video upstairs and all I can hear while I try and read my book is bits of TTPD interspersed with screaming 😅

(Should clarify the screaming is the video, not my husband, haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My husband is watching chats and reacts video upstairs and all I can hear while I try and read my book is bits of TTPD interspersed with screaming 😅

Im watching it now and the screaming when realising each song is about Matty is hilarious 🤣

Who else reckons it's a fake reaction and they didn't clock the Matty or canoe references the first time they listened? I haven't seen it, but the delay in posting is so sussssss.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im watching it now and the screaming when realising each song is about Matty is hilarious 🤣
I haven’t watched it yet, I will at some point but he needs it cos he doesn’t listen to the words so needs someone to spell it out for him.

But yeah I can hear he’s currently up to So Long London which I think he said was his fave along with loml so I’ll be interested to hear if they still are after he had had them broken down for him.

Reactions: 1

love that your husband is watching it ❤

Reactions: 7
I skipped ahead to Guilty as Sin in Chats' reaction and to their credit they actually clocked it was about masturbation immeadiatley and said the word. They are simultaneously quite clever and dumb as rocks.
yes! I was thinking that the whole way through too 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.