Taylor Swift #4 Midnights EST, we'll be in our jammies. Why does she need validation from the grammys?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so glad we're almost there

I haven't engaged much with all of the pre-release guff, I've had too much going on irl.

just looking forward to having a brand new taylor album in the morning šŸ±

(she'd better bleeping hurry up with the speak now and 1989 tvs though or i'm gonna blow šŸ˜¾)

Reactions: 5
Oooo there is a lot going on in that trailer!! It seems to be all her old albums being referred to? I am excited! What is the chaotic surprise going to be?,

Oooo there is a lot going on in that trailer!! It seems to be all her old albums being referred to? I am excited! What is the chaotic surprise going to be?,
With her referencing all the old material maybe the surprise is sheā€™s announcing the release schedule for the rest of the re-records? I donā€™t think itā€™s gonna be that she drops any of them cos that would take away from Midnights but maybe itā€™s the schedule? Donā€™t know how chaotic that is though?!

Reactions: 2
20 mins in so about half way through and can I just say I normally listen to the Swift with my kids as Iā€™ve got them into her, but maybe not Midnights in the car to school as our girl has developed a bit of a potty mouth šŸ˜‚ other than that I really like it!

Reactions: 3
I thought this would be more divisive in public reviews but itā€™s getting a lot of praise from the press, the independent and the guardian have given 5 stars. Go Tay!

Iā€™ve been awake 20 minutes and have just started listeningšŸ˜šŸ˜

Anti-hero is a contender for her best ever pop song

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sorry Iā€™ve been absent from the threads so far I didnā€™t want to see any spoilers

Iā€™ve listened to a few tracks but now Iā€™m being forced to watch Bluey so Iā€™ll finish my listen later

so far I LOVE mastermind and sweet nothing , definitely my favourite . What the heck is Question..? about ???? Who laughed at her as she kissed someone in a crowded room ??? My first thought was Tom but now maybe it was Karlie idk

Looking forward to see what the chaotic surprise will be :)

Reactions: 1
Just finished my initial first listen and I like it as an album but I think itā€™ll take me a few more listens to get a full opinion on it.

I love Lavender Haze, Midnight Rain, Sweet Nothing and Mastermind but I know with more listens it could change.

not long until we find out what the ā€œchaotic surpriseā€ will be.

Holy tit this album is STUNNING. Iā€™m halfway through my first listen and I keep having to stop to take deep breaths in between the songs šŸ˜‚

SHES JUST RELEASED SEVEN MORE SONGS

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
i was thinking maybe the second video is Question because October 21st. 2+1 = 3 for Anit-Hero, so the second video is out 25th, 2+5=7. I could be reaching but that thought came to me earlier. Though with these secret projects Iā€™m starting to think itā€™s nothing off midnights.
I wasnā€™t right but I was on to something with 7 here, I knew there was something to it šŸ˜‚

Is it just me or is the chaotic announcement of 7 more songs a bitā€¦disappointing?

Especially when sheā€™s already had so many different vinyls of the OG midnights? Idk maybe Iā€™m tired but I expected more or at least 1989 TV

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or is the chaotic announcement of 7 more songs a bitā€¦disappointing?

Especially when sheā€™s already had so many different vinyls of the OG midnights? Idk maybe Iā€™m tired but I expected more or at least 1989 TV
I do get why itā€™s disappointing. So much money has been spent on pre-ordering cds, vinyls etc but for there to be 7 additional tracks to then be released later is a questionable promotion/financial move.

Iā€™ve only listened to The Great War and Iā€™m questioning why it wasnā€™t including on the main album

Reactions: 6

It would never be another re recording as she wouldnā€™t overshadow midnights. I understand the frustration especially with all the ā€œspecialā€ versions and limited merch - it has come off a bit greedy. But sheā€™s not immediately had the 3am version out on her store so I can respect that haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.