Taylor Swift #4 Midnights EST, we'll be in our jammies. Why does she need validation from the grammys?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Taylor Lautner.

Why are we still hiding stuff under spoilers?

I think the same thing about hoax. I think they tweaked the lyrics to make it less blatant.

Vault tracks are so good.

Is WCS about losing virginity to John mayer?
Yeah could be. He was so young though as was she 😩

Yeah could be. He was so young though as was she 😩
Did you watch the snl video though? 🤮 He was infatuated and she got the ick.

Loads of American slebs get married very young. And it doesn't necessarily mean he was asking her, just that he thought her was wifed off.

Reactions: 1
Did you watch the snl video though? 🤮 He was infatuated and she got the ick.

Loads of American slebs get married very young. And it doesn't necessarily mean he was asking her, just that he thought her was wifed off.
Yes I watch SNL every week so Im well versed in that video haha.

I always wonder if the rumours about TH proposing are real.

I found this interesting from Sweet Nothing. A nod to the fact so many fans do push on the fact that she is silent about many social issues.

And the voices that implore
"You should be doing more"
To you I can admit
That I'm just too soft for all of it

Reactions: 3
I’m having a listen of the album now. I love it

I had 2 miscarriages this year and I’ve taken bigger than the whole sky as an allude to that and gosh it’s hit me in the feels. What an amazing song

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The 7 bonus songs just made the album for me after a first impression. Will be listening to it again later

I had 2 miscarriages this year and I’ve taken bigger than the whole sky as an allude to that and gosh it’s hit me in the feels. What an amazing song
I have been through the same and it’s got me in tears, it’s a really beautiful song but not one I think I’ll be able to listen to often. Very raw song.
Some people online saying it’s about ‘the one that got away’ but it is very clearly about losing a baby, I think if you have lost one that connection is immediate.

• Heart
  • Sad
I've just registered after lurking for ages. :)

The album is better than expected. The verse about the daughter-in-law in Anti-Hero made me laugh. Bejeweled and Maroon are my favourites so far, but Lavender Haze and Sweet Nothing are meh. The only thing I would change though is the weird voice effects on tracks like Labyrinth.

The vault tracks are incredibly good, thank you for linking the 3 a.m. version of the album. Bigger Than The Whole Sky is so emotional.

I have been through the same and it’s got me in tears, it’s a really beautiful song but not one I think I’ll be able to listen to often. Very raw song.
Some people online saying it’s about ‘the one that got away’ but it is very clearly about losing a baby, I think if you have lost one that connection is immediate.
sorry for your loss 🤍 100% about the connection, soon as I heard the chorus I just felt that’s what it was about straight away. The lyrics are powerful

• Heart

I've also been there twice. I have 2 kids (11 and 13) but I can still remember that feeling of desperation and fear that it's always going to happen. Stay strong. What is for you won't go past you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4

I didn't think about the possible context of that song until you said it, reading the lyrics I'm almost certain that's what she's singing about. Beautiful and heartbreaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There are rumours by pretty solid sources that she will be doing Hyde Park next year again. Will she do Glastonbury, stadiums AND Hyde Park? I think one has to go - and it’s Glasto

I thought she deffo wasn't doing Glastonbury? Or was that this year? Lol
I think that was this year but the organiser said “next time Taylor tours she’ll be at Glastonbury” so with the new album, rumoured tour etc people assumed she would do it - seems not tho

anyway I found a link for Hits Different! It reminds me of Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield

• Heart
Im so relieved i love it. First listen to lavender haze and loved it. After first listen stand out tracks to me are Lavender Haze, Maroon, Snow on the beach, Midnight rain and vigilante tit.

I think my current skips are Bejeweled and Labyrinth.

Mostly though, i realised i really love her voice. I think shes so versatile. Her voice sounds dreamy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.