Taylor Swift #4 Midnights EST, we'll be in our jammies. Why does she need validation from the grammys?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not thinking clearly in my panic/excitement - where are you listening to the extra 7 songs? J can’t find them on Spotify

I’ve only done 1 listen of midnights and now I have to listen to bonus ones secretly at work 😂

Initial review is I love midnights, v few skips. Laughed a couple of times

Reactions: 3
Am I being dense or is bigger than the sky about

miscarriage

Reactions: 4
Always gifting us. But i do agree they should of just been on the album, well they are I suppose.
Be better if the surprise was the tour, or when we are getting the next re record. I do think she will announce something on her bday though.

Not listened yet, but will be diving in soon

Reactions: 1
they’re on whatever you stream on I believe! And YouTube
Ok great thank you!
Made it to track 5 in the car, it is very sonically cohesive. I’ve enjoyed it so far, really liked anti hero. If it hasn’t been announced, I’d have no idea snow on the beach had Lana on it.

I have listened to all 20 tracks now and I am really loving the album, needs a second listen though of course.

On first listen the bonus tracks spoke to me a bit more - really loved bigger than the whole sky, high infidelity and would’ve could’ve should’ve

Reactions: 8
Midnight Rain has to about Tom? I think this has been discussed previously. Im just catching up. He wanted a wife
😭

If anyone remembers when she did the Wildest Dreams trend on Tiktok and the video glitched (I’ll link it), that video is the Spotify canvas that plays when you listen to Glitch lol, I dislike her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Midnight Rain has to about Tom? I think this has been discussed previously. Im just catching up. He wanted a wife
😭
I think Taylor Lautner.

Why are we still hiding stuff under spoilers?

I interpret it in the same way.
I think the same thing about hoax. I think they tweaked the lyrics to make it less blatant.

Vault tracks are so good.

Is WCS about losing virginity to John mayer?

Would’ve, could’ve, should’ve is a grown up Dear John. She really said ENOUGH about Jake, it’s time to get John Mayer

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.