Taylor Swift #4 Midnights EST, we'll be in our jammies. Why does she need validation from the grammys?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People’s obsession over her an Karlie is odd. Even if it did happen it ended six years ago
She said this album is about nights throughout her life. So if it did happen, it's not a reach to think she may have reflected on it.

Some fans think songs on the album are about Jake or Harry which happened a decade ago yet it is "okay" to speculate about.

I think some fans just don't like the idea that she maybe snogged a woman because it doesn't fit their ideal narrative 💀.

She could be with Joe and still have hooked up with Karlie. Both can coexist. Bisexuality is a thing.

Reactions: 8
She said this album is about nights throughout her life. So if it did happen, it's not a reach to think she may have reflected on it.

Some fans think songs on the album are about Jake or Harry which happened a decade ago yet it is "okay" to speculate about.

I think some fans just don't like the idea that she maybe snogged a woman because it doesn't fit their ideal narrative 💀.

She could be with Joe and still have hooked up with Karlie. Both can coexist. Bisexuality is a thing.
I never said that it wasn’t, but some fan’s obsession with it is slightly chaotic

Reactions: 2
Yeah Im over the films. If shes not in therapy she should be. I think we knew that albums ago though. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So are we thinking the videos are Anti Hero and vigilante tit or lavender haze? I can’t remember which had the upside down phone
Vigilante tit. I think that will be it. It's the most video-event friendly.

But it'll be very reppy-bad blood.

I really dont like Lavender Haze but so many track 1s arent the best.

Liked Maroon a lot. Vigilante tit was decent. Snow on The Beach I was disappointed in, expected more.

Thats where I am atm. Havent listened to anymore. Maroon is my favourite so far.

Does sweet nothings mention Wicklow?

I really dont like Lavender Haze but so many track 1s arent the best.

Liked Maroon a lot. Vigilante tit was decent. Snow on The Beach I was disappointed in, expected more.

Thats where I am atm. Havent listened to anymore. Maroon is my favourite so far.
Not a snow on the ground fan either. Hoping there's another version. Something else is coming. Just not sure what.

i was thinking maybe the second video is Question because October 21st. 2+1 = 3 for Anit-Hero, so the second video is out 25th, 2+5=7. I could be reaching but that thought came to me earlier. Though with these secret projects I’m starting to think it’s nothing off midnights.

Anyone else doing a midnights manicure, I was literally choosing my polish as she posted it 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
it’s 5am uk time it comes out

Im waiting until the album comes out to listen but there is no way I’m getting up at 5 to do it 😅

Well happy almost Midnights release day! Can’t wait to discuss it with you guys

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.