Taylor Swift #38 The Tortured Clowns Department

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally tried my dress on with my jacket and it's a no (from the back). In my search for the right dress/top I came across this...
1000057378.png

I know the style isn't exactly it, but it's spot on colour-wise for speak now. And cheap. Next clearance. Good few sizes left.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do you think she will find a new home for the Reputation Tour on streaming or is it lost? I miss it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if she CAN find a new home? It was recorded when she was under the old label so wouldn’t they technically own it?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if she CAN find a new home? It was recorded when she was under the old label so wouldn’t they technically own it?
Good pint, I wonder if it works like the songs in that she can get money from it but just not as much? Not sure who would get the ultimate say in where it goes

Reactions: 3
Good pint, I wonder if it works like the songs in that she can get money from it but just not as much? Not sure who would get the ultimate say in where it goes
I honestly have no idea, but if it’s down to Shamrock (they were the most recent buyer I think?) they seemed quite agreeable but scooter supposedly put a term in the contract that he will still make x amount of money from the music even post sale. So that makes me think if a deal was negotiated, Scooter would benefit? And that makes me think Taylor won’t touch it

Reactions: 3
I got these hair slides yesterday and the blue glitter dress! It’s midnighty and it’s not what I was planning for but I like it and look nice in this type of blue hopefully it will fit!

does anyone know if the dancing tights Taylor wears are good in terms of tummy control etc? Also what are they like with sizing?

IMG_5808.jpeg
IMG_5809.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I got these hair slides yesterday and the blue glitter dress! It’s midnighty and it’s not what I was planning for but I like it and look nice in this type of blue hopefully it will fit!

does anyone know if the dancing tights Taylor wears are good in terms of tummy control etc? Also what are they like with sizing?

View attachment 2841597View attachment 2841598
That’s so lovely!! The tights are Capezio (sp??) but not sure on sizing. They’re apparently meant to be incredibly amazing quality tho

• Heart
That’s so lovely!! The tights are Capezio (sp??) but not sure on sizing. They’re apparently meant to be incredibly amazing quality tho
Ah that’s right thank you! I’ll look it up x

girlie you disappeared from my depop now too! Shall I wait for Vinted to redeem itself? Let me know when you’re ready! Xxx

Ah that’s right thank you! I’ll look it up x

girlie you disappeared from my depop now too! Shall I wait for Vinted to redeem itself? Let me know when you’re ready! Xxx
I know I was gonna @ you on here but didn’t want to pester! Back on Vinted on Saturday so I’ll see you there!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Re: Capezio tights - I bought some recently in a medium but they were so small on me! As in short, the fit would have been amazing if they were a bit longer and they hold everything in place! Not a jiggle in sight. If you are longer in the leg then give them a good stretch before pulling them on.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

View attachment 2841597View attachment 2841598
Love the dress And the dragons!!

Regarding Capezio tights, they are true to size but be sure to check the sizing for the ones that you're buying. They have different types and some have more give in them than others.

I wore them to the Denver concert and they were excellent. Didn't slide down or got loose during the night like some low quality ones do.

• Heart
Love the dress And the dragons!!

Regarding Capezio tights, they are true to size but be sure to check the sizing for the ones that you're buying. They have different types and some have more give in them than others.

I wore them to the Denver concert and they were excellent. Didn't slide down or got loose during the night like some low quality ones do.
amazing! Theres nothing worse than unruly tights!!!!! Thank you ☺

Are we all gonna use @QueenBW as a template and post our concert fits with a smiley over our face???

btw, anyone who is at a show before my first one (edi n2) and gets some of my most desired surprise songs will be getting blocked. It is that serious x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.