Taylor Swift #38 The Tortured Clowns Department

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to Melbourne N1. Taylor's management specified what you could and couldn't bring into the stadium. You could bring in one bag only - couldn't be larger than an A4 piece of paper (35cm tall, 20cm deep, 30cm wide) with a maximum of two compartments - but it didn't have to be clear. I assume that your bag had to be clear in the US so that you could see if people were bringing guns into the venue. Also, we couldn't bring food in, and could only bring in a 600ml clear water bottle. If you were sitting on the floor like we were, you couldn't bring bottles in but we were given cups and there were water stands for refills etc. If you bought merch on the day at the stadium you could bring that in with you but only in the carry bag from the merch stand. My guess is that the rules will be pretty similar for Europe.
An A4 sized bag is pretty standard at European stadiums. It’s what they say for the Aviva Stadium and any other I’ve been to like Wembley.

Reactions: 5
Does she not have a gym at her LA mansion?! Just read something that her and Travis shut down a local gym for two hours for a joint workout session, and got me thinking surely she could have the best equipment going literally just steps away from her in her home?

Reactions: 9
Does she not have a gym at her LA mansion?! Just read something that her and Travis shut down a local gym for two hours for a joint workout session, and got me thinking surely she could have the best equipment going literally just steps away from her in her home?
I’d be surprised if she didn’t, but I also wonder if maybe she didn’t have big enough weights for him?

not that girls can’t lift heavy but I can imagine she doesn’t lift as much as him 😅

Reactions: 8
I’d be surprised if she didn’t, but I also wonder if maybe she didn’t have big enough weights for him?

not that girls can’t lift heavy but I can imagine she doesn’t lift as much as him 😅
Ha maybe! I just can’t believe our jet stream queen would want to be bothered by LA traffic! If I ever get rich, traffic is the first thing to be wiped from my life 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The impression I get from Taylor drinking at awards ceremonies and public events etc is…. And please obv take with a huge grain of salt as I’m basically projecting myself on her…. 🤣 as a “pathological people pleaser” I sense she is sometimes quite socially anxious and needs to put on this mask or performative behaviour sometimes in order to be “Taylor Swift” and liked/approved of. Alcohol helps with that as she can relax and turns her into the fun giggly girl.

As someone who never grew up drinking but then discovered it at the worst time (while being severely anxious) I would get drunk at work parties and get a bit addicted to people saying how much more fun I was (like thanks) and so it became a bit of a crutch in that sense. Not in an alcoholic way and I don’t believe Taylor is at all either.

But like anyone, as we’ve already used the example of a lot of people having wine after work during the week or at the weekend, I think it is used as a tool, not the best one if excessive but there could be a lot worse too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m sure some have seen this already. Will link the source and I know Jack’s attitude can be rude - not saying this isn’t rude but it seems like the is was meant to be a Bleachers interview and the j interviewer was asking a lot of Taylor questions

Link- needs translating to English; https://archive.ph/yVUpo

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Tbf not many people would lift as heavy as an NFL player!

Reactions: 3
Seeing people speculate on Twitter if she’s pregnant has officially confirmed to me that people’s minds are rotted when it comes to bodies and what they perceive as “normal”.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Seeing people speculate on Twitter if she’s pregnant has officially confirmed to me that people’s minds are rotted when it comes to bodies and what they perceive as “normal”.
If Taylor looks pregnant then by any account I’m about 6 months overdue….

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If Taylor looks pregnant then by any account I’m about 6 months overdue….
I was so worried about these photos and the comments that would follow. We know from Miss Americana she pulls herself apart and whilst people are generally being complementary, I can imagine even seeing people saying ‘this has made me feel better about myself’ or that she has a ‘normal body’ could still be triggering.
I know people in this group have said things and I stayed quiet but I just don’t think we should be commenting on people’s bodies full stop. No body is good or bad, it’s just a body.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was so worried about these photos and the comments that would follow. We know from Miss Americana she pulls herself apart and whilst people are generally being complementary, I can imagine even seeing people saying ‘this has made me feel better about myself’ or that she has a ‘normal body’ could still be triggering.
I know people in this group have said things and I stayed quiet but I just don’t think we should be commenting on people’s bodies full stop. No body is good or bad, it’s just a body.
See, I even felt a bit icky posting what I did but I just needed to rant about the absolutely unreal expectations some people have about others. She looks absolutely unreal and I just don’t understand how some people still look at her, in what has to be the peak of her fitness, and STILL find a way to negatively comment.

Reactions: 10
I agree with you but I still think she looks fabulous. I’m so sick of all the cosmetic surgery assisted bodies being praised all the time. I find it refreshing that she’s not cosmetically enhanced (I don’t think she’s had her boobs done), minimal makeup, just chilling out with her boyfriend. Im old though and my attitude is “wear the bikini” to every body. Bodies are amazing, love the skin you’re in. I’m 40 now and learning to love my body, unlearning toxic attitudes of the past and hoping to pass healthy attitudes to my daughters.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone saying she looks pregnant is clearly trolling, like it’s surely for a reaction. Dont beleive for a second anyone looked at that pic and thought that.

It was me who said she looked ‘normal’ 👋🏻 I also said she looked smoking and acknowledged it wasn’t her job to make me feel anything about myself, but it did make me feel more positive as we are constantly bombarded with surgically enhanced or photo edited bodies. I stand by it that it’s nice to see someone looking ‘normal’ and healthy with both body fat and muscle on them and a body that is attainable through fitness.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone saying she looks pregnant is clearly trolling, like it’s surely for a reaction. Dont beleive for a second anyone looked at that pic and thought that.

It was me who said she looked ‘normal’ 👋🏻 I also said she looked smoking and acknowledged it wasn’t her job to make me feel anything about myself, but it did make me feel more positive as we are constantly bombarded with surgically enhanced or photo edited bodies. I stand by it that it’s nice to see someone looking ‘normal’ and healthy with both body fat and muscle on them and a body that is attainable through fitness.
I just want to be clear I wasn’t intending on calling anyone out by my comment, it’s just my opinion. It’s not aimed at any one person, more just an observation of the world in general. You’re not the first or only person to say that x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just want to be clear I wasn’t intending on calling anyone out by my comment, it’s just my opinion. It’s not aimed at any one person, more just an observation of the world in general. You’re not the first or only person to say that x
No no I know I just wanted to add context that I wasn’t saying ‘it made me feel better because she looked bad’ I meant, it made me feel better about myself because I feel I could one day look like that if I trained because she’s not crazy edited and doesn’t have $$$$$ of surgery.

Reactions: 8
I agree with you but I still think she looks fabulous. I’m so sick of all the cosmetic surgery assisted bodies being praised all the time. I find it refreshing that she’s not cosmetically enhanced (I don’t think she’s had her boobs done), minimal makeup, just chilling out with her boyfriend. Im old though and my attitude is “wear the bikini” to every body. Bodies are amazing, love the skin you’re in. I’m 40 now and learning to love my body, unlearning toxic attitudes of the past and hoping to pass healthy attitudes to my daughters.
I think it’s a bit naive to think she hasn’t had anything done to cosmetically enhance herself tbh, upper blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, a brow lift, and breast augmentation have all been discussed over the years and I think she’s had all of these done, you can tell the differences in before and after pics. But regarding these pics, she’s looking happy and healthy enjoying her hols with her fella, so balls to anyone saying anything different, I’d much rather this body image is the ones my daughters are seeing than the toxic 90s waif supermodel ones that we were told we had to aspire to by every publication going!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
104 people responded to the poll, if they could all make themselves known and let us know if they have £144 to spare to contribute to this once in a lifetime tattle tour, that would be great

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
104 people responded to the poll, if they could all make themselves known and let us know if they have £144 to spare to contribute to this once in a lifetime tattle tour, that would be great
Sign me up! I could do with a holiday.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.