Taylor Swift #38 The Tortured Clowns Department

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im really peed off with Ticketmasters 'platinum' pricing these days. I tried to get tickets for someone else the other day and tickets were marked up massively 'due to demand'

Also tickets I bought last year in the same exact area almost to the identical row and seat number were £55 more per ticket. The concert was in November. Same artist. So I just dont get it. I ended up getting higher up seats as I refused to pay anymore than £75 per ticket in principal.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I still think the VIP pricing has come from the promoter. There was no consistency in how much they were charging for them. Remember that the most expensive VIP tickets for Dublin were all standing?! Nuts. They have the front standing left and right areas but I don't think Anfield do? It's all general admission. I might be wrong.
I think there must be some control, especially with Taylor’s power? They justify it saying it means fans will buy them rather than touts but that hasn’t been the case because people will pay touts beyond that.
Wembley has left and right standing, then GA. I paid £175 for front standing

Reactions: 9
I think there must be some control, especially with Taylor’s power? They justify it saying it means fans will buy them rather than touts but that hasn’t been the case because people will pay touts beyond that.
Wembley has left and right standing, then GA. I paid £175 for front standing
Are those of you with standing tickets anticipating queues for days? This could definitely be a thing. Wasn't it the case in Mexico?

Are those of you with standing tickets anticipating queues for days? This could definitely be a thing. Wasn't it the case in Mexico?
was just talking about this with a friend. I feel like I’ve not seen much discourse about it but definitely think it’ll be an overnight camping situation AGAIN. Venues really need to do more to stop this because people work, can’t queue or whatever

Reactions: 6
I’m quite happy to be at the back of front standing, most of the time you can see more back there anyway and aren’t staring at the back of someone’s head. I am concerned they’ll let people Tay gate though as Wembley is a nightmare. I’m night one too so won’t even know until the day!

Reactions: 4
In Mexico it was overnight and it wasn't "as bad" because it was just one section, General B, that had no assigned seating. I think Argentina had some people that queued for actual literal months (which is probably certifiably demented).

I understand wanting to get the most out of the money you spent but truly no performer would make me queue like that.

Reactions: 5
If any of you were signed up for Murrayfield and didn’t get a code originally, it’s been agreed that capacity can be upped for the eras shows for an additional 5,860 people per night. Something to do with breaking the attendance record!

• Wow
If any of you were signed up for Murrayfield and didn’t get a code originally, it’s been agreed that capacity can be upped for the eras shows for an additional 5,860 people per night. Something to do with breaking the attendance record!

If she’s going for our record then there’s no way she won’t also go for the Wembley one!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ladies, I've done something stupid and I don't even know how.

I was using that bot to try and find my friend 2 tickets and managed to get some. Expensive, but not as bad as I've seen...

Only I somehow ordered them on the same account that my 4 presale tickets were on. No idea how. I hadn't been logged into it?! Bizarre. Nearly had a coronary when I saw 2 sets sitting there.

So I contacted Ticketmaster online chat... The way it was left is that the tickets aren't cancelled and that he doesn't think they will be because they weren't bought using an access code?! Genuine mistake. Stress.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I was using that bot to try and find my friend 2 tickets and managed to get some. Expensive, but not as bad as I've seen...

Only I somehow ordered them on the same account that my 4 presale tickets were on. No idea how. I hadn't been logged into it?! Bizarre. Nearly had a coronary when I saw 2 sets sitting there.

So I contacted Ticketmaster online chat... The way it was left is that the tickets aren't cancelled and that he doesn't think they will be because they weren't bought using an access code?! Genuine mistake. Stress.
This was exactly what happened me back in ticket release day, buying for my sister in law. At that stage TM were useless and just saying more than 4 per person will be cancelled, but thankfully they're still there (mine were both bought with an access code, but 2 different codes). So fingers crossed.

What venue did you get? Is it Dublin? And what bot, is it the £20 one? Just asking as a girl in work is still trying.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Crossing my fingers they’ll let you keep! You have the chat as proof

So it's redoing even the ocean kiss photos with Joe? I don't know. I know it happens to us all that we recreate things with new partners but this is giving deja Vu in a weird way.
Travis looks so done!! I guess the money isn't worth it anymore hey trav?!

Reactions: 2
I’m happy to be at the back of standing to be honest and certainly will not be participating in any sort of queue (and not just cos I’m preggo).

The excess queuing culture should be stopped IMO and artists should be strongly discouraging it! It’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
This was exactly what happened me back in ticket release day, buying for my sister in law. At that stage TM were useless and just saying more than 4 per person will be cancelled, but thankfully they're still there (mine were both bought with an access code, but 2 different codes). So fingers crossed.

What venue did you get? Is it Dublin? And what bot, is it the £20 one? Just asking as a girl in work is still trying.
Yes Dublin. It was you I was thinking of. Omg that's fab news. This is what it says now. So we might be good. The discord £10 one.

1000057311.png

• Heart
Yes Dublin. It was you I was thinking of. Omg that's fab news. This is what it says now. So we might be good. The discord £10 one.

View attachment 2840611
Are tickets still available for Dublin? I keep going to have a look but it still says that you need an access code and I can’t get any further because they’re still listed as “presale”.

Reactions: 3
Are tickets still available for Dublin? I keep going to have a look but it still says that you need an access code and I can’t get any further because they’re still listed as “presale”.
There's resale ones pop up under the same thing. Select resale.

1000057373.png

Found a PDF with t&c.. but definitely doesn't say that on the main page. Again could have changed/relaxed and not updated the PDF.

View attachment 2840981
Found a PDF with t&c.. but definitely doesn't say that on the main page. Again could have changed/relaxed and not updated the PDF.
If I recall they changed the terms about 10 times during even the presale. First it’s no more than 4 tickets per person, then email, then address, then credit card 😂 like you said, you don’t have an access code! I think you’ll be ok xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.