Taylor Swift #38 The Tortured Clowns Department

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had some awful news this weekend and the sitch is still ongoing so i started on my friendship bracelets as a therapeutic exercise today. I got the some bead sets from b&m for dead cheap that are decent but mostly pastel colours and the colours are quite limited - got plenty of evermore, 1989 and lover themed bracelets but I’m a Rep girly at heart so considering buying some darker beads to make a few! How many are others aiming to make? I’m not sure when enough’s enough.

side note: my faves I’ve made are my Lover ones, they’re so pretty (if I do say so myself). I found it really calming!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Reporting back for duty 🫡 he reckons the stages will have been put on a cargo ship straight from Singapore because it can take a month/6weeks for a cargo ship to make it to Europe from there - as there aren’t sailings every day (usually twice-ish a week) and they’ll be stored in the port in the Netherlands until it’s Paris time as it’s cheaper to keep them in the port! He said that even for Taylor the price difference with shipping by, well, ship 🤣 rather than by plane is worth doing! He never really finds out what’s in his ships but you can damn well believe I’ll be asking him if he’s piloting the stage when it comes from Madrid to Edinburgh 👀
He also said he’s been waiting for me to ask this 😂😂😂😂
That's amazing! Thank you 💗

Aviva (Dublin N1). Might actually be there for a football match before that, so might be able to suss it out, but obviously Taylor's team might have their own rules.
I'm doing Dublin night 2, the Aviva website says only bags smaller than A4 sized will be allowed.

Reactions: 4
Random one but my fiancé is coming with me to the tour and he’s agreed to dress up as long as it’s subtle (🤣) I’m thinking of getting him a top with either Taylor’s version or ***my names*** version on the back but has anyone else got any ideas?!

PS I’ve gone to so many Star Wars conventions with him so a few months ago he came with me to watch the tour in the cinema because he didn’t want me going alone and wanted to repay the favour however I may have accidentally forgot to tell him it’s 3 hours long.. his face in the cinema when Taylor did her speech saying ‘a three hour show covering 17 years of music’ his face was literally a picture 🥲 his reaction was literally:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God what I’d give to be on a beach in the Bahamas with that kind of body.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Random one but my fiancé is coming with me to the tour and he’s agreed to dress up as long as it’s subtle (🤣) I’m thinking of getting him a top with either Taylor’s version or ***my names*** version on the back but has anyone else got any ideas?!

PS I’ve gone to so many Star Wars conventions with him so a few months ago he came with me to watch the tour in the cinema because he didn’t want me going alone and wanted to repay the favour however I may have accidentally forgot to tell him it’s 3 hours long.. his face in the cinema when Taylor did her speech saying ‘a three hour show covering 17 years of music’ his face was literally a picture 🥲 his reaction was literally:
I have this problem *3 because (as it stands), my teenage sons and hubby are coming with me. I was thinking earlier this could be an idea.

1000057186.jpg

Might only work with 2 or more males though? Too subtle?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just catching up on the thread - can anyone post what the Eras Tour 2025 rumors were? The tweet has been deleted.

Reactions: 1
I know my own job is mind numbing and she earns, erm, considerably more than I do, but she must be so bored of that setlist by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

If he’s a Star Wars person what about ‘Karma’s on your scent like a bounty hunter’ with a pic of Boba Fett or the Mandolorian on it?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If he’s a Star Wars person what about ‘Karma’s on your scent like a bounty hunter’ with a pic of Boba Fett or the Mandolorian on it?
Absolutely going to suggest this. I just broke it to Mr. Yupyupyup that I’m potentially going in one of the the rep stadium tour bodysuits. He was apprehensive at first (until I showed him, and then it was very 👀👀👀🤣), but has since said “I’ll go as I’ll go in a full three piece suit like the guy in the prom scene of you belong with me video”. A Star Wars shirt might be more his comfort zone (and a lot less sweaty!).

Also would just like to say you lot always smack a smile on my face no matter what’s going on. Received some awful news tonight but you all still make me laugh no matter what. Great lot, and hope you all have a fabulous week❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
do you think taylor has an issue with drinking? I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having a drink on holiday but there’s been a significant increase in her getting spotted with alcohol since the pandemic. I can’t help but think about the anti hero music video that seemed to hint she had issues with it

Reactions: 5
Absolutely going to suggest this. I just broke it to Mr. Yupyupyup that I’m potentially going in one of the the rep stadium tour bodysuits. He was apprehensive at first (until I showed him, and then it was very 👀👀👀🤣), but has since said “I’ll go as I’ll go in a full three piece suit like the guy in the prom scene of you belong with me video”. A Star Wars shirt might be more his comfort zone (and a lot less sweaty!).

Also would just like to say you lot always smack a smile on my face no matter what’s going on. Received some awful news tonight but you all still make me laugh no matter what. Great lot, and hope you all have a fabulous week❤
I hope you’re ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
do you think taylor has an issue with drinking? I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having a drink on holiday but there’s been a significant increase in her getting spotted with alcohol since the pandemic. I can’t help but think about the anti hero music video that seemed to hint she had issues with it
I don't think so. I mean obviously she could have, but it's ok to like alcohol and to sometimes really want a drink, it doesn't have to mean you have problems. I say this as someone who does drink, and will overindulge at times but really could give or take booze. I don't think I've had a drink since Christmas?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.