Taylor Swift #38 The Tortured Clowns Department

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah he doesn’t look happy. LA paps I imagine are a different breed to the NY ones. There’s a reason all her pap walks go down in NYC
I think that’s just his face but also she definitely has an arrangement with the paps in NYC so they get their staged pics and then leave them alone. She must not have the same deal with LA paps.

Reactions: 13
I think that’s just his face but also she definitely has an arrangement with the paps in NYC so they get their staged pics and then leave them alone. She must not have the same deal with LA paps.
I was saying this aaaages ago too when people were getting fed up of pap walks. This is her alternative 😂 shots she can’t control and people saying her and Travis were having a heated argument rather than her just being animated.

Reactions: 9
Nobu in Malibu is one of the biggest celebrity hotspots in California, you basically go there to be papped. I’m not a conspiracy theorist about staged shots or anything (like I hate it when people say celebs have Backgrid on speed dial because Backgrid is just a photo agency paps sell their pics to, like Getty pictures) but paparazzi stay outside Nobu because they know celebs will be there. They went in broad daylight and sat outside when they could’ve stayed inside the restaurant. They wanted to be seen

• Heart
Reactions: 19
“Protective” = he looked in a particular direction. People need to calm the kacks 😂
Omg I know. It’s so embarrassing having to post those tweets here because I just want to show the photos but don’t want to save so… cringe tweet it is !!

• Heart
Nobu in Malibu is one of the biggest celebrity hotspots in California, you basically go there to be papped. I’m not a conspiracy theorist about staged shots or anything (like I hate it when people say celebs have Backgrid on speed dial because Backgrid is just a photo agency paps sell their pics to, like Getty pictures) but paparazzi stay outside Nobu because they know celebs will be there. They went in broad daylight and sat outside when they could’ve stayed inside the restaurant. They wanted to be seen
100% this. Anyone who's been to L.A. knows if you go to Nobu in Malibu it's to sightsee celebs cause they're going to be there wanting to get papped. This is more of the same as the last few months just in L.A. , not in NYC.

Nice touch pretending to be bothered about the paps when going to a place that's typically crawling with paps 🤣

They went in broad daylight and sat outside when they could’ve stayed inside the restaurant. They wanted to be seen
Exactly, how can anyone say they didn't want the paps when they are sat outside? Taylor Swift doesn't sit outside unless she wants to be seen.

Being very pessimistic here but imagine she feels pressured to remind everyone she exists, god forbid she go away for a few weeks and someone else steal the spotlight!

Reactions: 14
With all this money he's spending on being Mr Taylor Swift he obviously can't afford new trousers. There's a hole in his right trouser leg. Doesn't look intentional/fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are they annoyed by paps or are those photos from people sitting around them while they’re trying to eat their dinner?

Reactions: 3
I've looked at pics of them walking and his joggers do look kinda distressed or just very old. When did hobo chic become fashionable?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've looked at pics of them walking and his joggers do look kinda distressed or just very old. When did hobo chic become fashionable?
Maybe I’m just showing my age, but who wears joggers to a nice restaurant? At least stretch to a pair of Jeans, Travis

Reactions: 6
😂 true but on this occasion I don’t think so
I'm so bad at paying attention to famous people, all I want to know is what's in that glass. Cocktail, juice, whaaaaaaat.

(Brought to you sat outside the school gates absolutely gasping with a sore throat and no drink.)

• Haha
My children. Sigh.
are your children in their 30’s? 😂

Six years without a peep of her private life and suddenly this last year all I’m seeing is her face. I don’t think she should sit inside and hide away. If she wants to be outside in the nice weather she absolutely should do that. But equally, they can’t be annoyed then when paps do what they’re paid to do.

Reactions: 8
are your children in their 30’s? 😂

Six years without a peep of her private life and suddenly this last year all I’m seeing is her face. I don’t think she should sit inside and hide away. If she wants to be outside in the nice weather she absolutely should do that. But equally, they can’t be annoyed then when paps do what they’re paid to do.
The paps or passersby too. If they're annoyed cause passersby or other restaurant goers took photos, that's also nonsense. Sure, it'd be nice if they could sit outside completely unbothered but that'd mean they'd also be completely irrelevant. She can't have it both ways. If she wants to be the biggest thing out there, it comes with some not so nice things.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.