Taylor Swift #38 The Tortured Clowns Department

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

https://www.fatface.com/women/clothing/dresses/beachwear-jo-midi-sundress/979844.html this one comes in a short fit and is probably the best colour.
---

Me too but I should be covered... I think/hope. Seeing as I'm going lover I might make the ends of my hair pink or blue. That wouldn't be good in the rain, lol.
---

Duh me. I thought you meant the actual tour bus. In my defense, I'm drugged up with cold medicine.
Those are some great options, thanks! Time to figure out which to buy!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh wow I just searched "sequins" by itself on Vinted and the AMOUNT of workable stuff on the first page is unreal. There is even one dress that looks exactly like her ATW coat for £30!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm visiting my mom for spring break and we're watching the Eras movie!! Wish her luck hahaha.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh wow I just searched "sequins" by itself on Vinted and the AMOUNT of workable stuff on the first page is unreal. There is even one dress that looks exactly like her ATW coat for £30!
this made me look and it's gorgeous! maybe not for a june or august date though 😅
also saw a perfect embellished lilac tshirt dress ... for a 6-7 year old 🙃 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Reunited Sunday for lunch in California.

IMG_3924.jpeg

From what I read, the day they returned from the Bahamas, Friday, the 22nd, Taylor went to California after dropping Travis [aka VVVLV 🤣] off in Kansas City. After a few hours in Kansas City, Travis flew to Cleveland. Friday evening he attended a memorial service for his youth hockey coach. 😢

Reactions: 4
Oooh will look for that for my 7yr old....
In my ticket searching yesterday I discovered that young kids aren't allowed at the Stockholm dates. Minimum age 13. State law, apparently. Protection of their ears.

And in other news... Taylor is listed in the cast for Cruella 2.

In my ticket searching yesterday I discovered that young kids aren't allowed at the Stockholm dates. Minimum age 13. State law, apparently. Protection of their ears.

And in other news... Taylor is listed in the cast for Cruella 2.
Assuming a small role but still, when does she sleep 😂

Maybe that’s why she flies everywhere so often. Her jet is the only time she actually gets to sleep 😂
When she does finally get to sleep in her bed she has a turbulence machine and listens to a YouTube video of jet sounds

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know they were papped outside (arranged or not idk; I’m kinda leaning towards no?) but this just proves she can go under the radar still and the circus of the last few months was created by her. I’m sure most people didn’t even know she was back in LA, or where Travis was. I saw photos of them taken by a ‘normie’ before the pap shots so maybe that’s how they were papped but who knows. Either way it seems like things are calming down which is great

Reactions: 18
Reunited Sunday for lunch in California.

View attachment 2835582

From what I read, the day they returned from the Bahamas, Friday, the 22nd, Taylor went to California after dropping Travis [aka VVVLV 🤣] off in Kansas City. After a few hours in Kansas City, Travis flew to Cleveland. Friday evening he attended a memorial service for his youth hockey coach. 😢
In all seriousness, how does she wear such short skirts without worrying about accidentally flashing someone? Whenever I wear a shorter skirt I’m constantly pulling it down 🤣

Reactions: 10
In all seriousness, how does she wear such short skirts without worrying about accidentally flashing someone? Whenever I wear a shorter skirt I’m constantly pulling it down 🤣
She might have the capezio tiny shorts on underneath, I know she loves their tights. I have a pair and they’ve saved me many a time since I can never stay on my feet (even sober)🤣

Yeah I’ll leaning towards these being unplanned. Saw a picture first of them in a restaurant and her “shouting” at him (she clearly wasn’t and was just talking very animated like the most of us do when we gossip)

Reactions: 6
She might have the capezio tiny shorts on underneath, I know she loves their tights. I have a pair and they’ve saved me many a time since I can never stay on my feet (even sober)🤣

Yeah I’ll leaning towards these being unplanned. Saw a picture first of them in a restaurant and her “shouting” at him (she clearly wasn’t and was just talking very animated like the most of us do when we gossip)
Yeah he doesn’t look happy. LA paps I imagine are a different breed to the NY ones. There’s a reason all her pap walks go down in NYC

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I think it might be a skort? Just looking at the skirt slit there’s some underneath anyway
It is a skort! I really want one like it (although I won’t be wearing skorts until at least next summer 🤣)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.