Taylor Swift #38 The Tortured Clowns Department

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone could comment a night and city, and if you’re going to that date then like it?

That way you could see which users are going each night, not sure how you’d nominate who’s doing each night though lol

Reactions: 3
We could have a list we can copy and paste and put on the first post of each new thread until the shows are done? Like back in the day on forums when you’d have a list of people who shipped a certain thing (showing my age haha).

like if one person starts it’s and then we copy what they’ve put and add our night on/ add our name to the list if the same night til we have one big list.

Reactions: 5
Maybe we all just put what show we’re going to and someone needs to keep a record. Who wants to be Tattle secretary?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ll start. So just copy and paste and put your name under the night you’re going to ( add in your date, put in date order like below), then we’ll have a list. I was gonna list the dates for everyone but there’s ALOT ok 🥲

London June 21

JLXRD

London June 22

example

London August 16

JLXRD
---
Ok soooo if you copy the person before and add yours too, then the next person copies and adds theirs then we have a big list in the last person to add theirs comment ☺

Edinburgh June 8th
ls240898
Liverpool June 13th
ls240898
London June 21
JLXRD
London August 16
JLXRD
ls240898

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Edinburgh June 8

ls240898

Liverpool June 13

ls240898

London June 21

JLXRD

London August 16

JLXRD
ls240898
---
I’ll start. So just copy and paste and put your name under the night you’re going to ( add in your date, put in date order like below), then we’ll have a list. I was gonna list the dates for everyone but there’s ALOT ok 🥲

London June 21

JLXRD

London June 22

example

London August 16

JLXRD
---
Ok soooo if you copy the person before and add yours too, then the next person copies and adds theirs then we have a big list in the last person to add theirs comment ☺

Edinburgh June 8th
ls240898
Liverpool June 13th
ls240898
London June 21
JLXRD
London August 16
JLXRD
ls240898
Omg not you catching me accidentally posting my draft 😂 I promise I did it right after that!

• Heart
Edinburgh June 8

ls240898

Liverpool June 13

ls240898

London June 21

JLXRD

London August 16

JLXRD
ls240898
---

Omg not you catching me accidentally posting my draft 😂 I promise I did it right after that!
It’s ok I just assumed I had explained it poorly as that’s normally the case 😂 this way at least one person doesn’t have to make a big list as I know I personally am not responsible enough for such a task haha.

Edinburgh June 8

ls240898

Liverpool June 13

ls240898

London June 21

JLXRD

London June 22

honkytonkcat

London August 15

honkytonkcat

London August 16

JLXRD
ls240898

Hope I didn’t duck this up 😅

I have tickets to London 19th Aug too but will most likely be selling as they’re standing and I’ll be almost 8 months pregnant 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Edinburgh June 8

ls240898

Liverpool June 13

ls240898

London June 21

JLXRD

London June 22

honkytonkcat

London August 15

honkytonkcat

London August 16

JLXRD
ls240898

Hope I didn’t duck this up 😅
Me copying and pasting this in my notes everytime ✍🏻
---
I have tickets to London 19th Aug too but will most likely be selling as they’re standing and I’ll be almost 8 months pregnant 🥲
maybe you will be able to find seated ones?? 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Are we all gonna use @QueenBW as a template and post our concert fits with a smiley over our face???

btw, anyone who is at a show before my first one (edi n2) and gets some of my most desired surprise songs will be getting blocked. It is that serious x
Please do post your looks of the night when you go!! I'm already getting excited seeing the dresses you're all buying and accessories and everything. Living vicariously through you lot 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Please do post your looks of the night when you go!! I'm already getting excited seeing the dresses you're all buying and accessories and everything. Living vicariously through you lot 😊
Do you think you’d ever go again? If she did some more US dates (on top of the ones announced) or if she went back to Mexico like the rumours say?

Me copying and pasting this in my notes everytime ✍🏻
---

maybe you will be able to find seated ones?? 🤞🏻
honestly I’m not too bothered at this point! I will have already been twice and that’s more than most - hopefully fate will intervene and my tickets will end up in the hands of someone who hasn’t got any at all 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Paris May 12

gossipgal21

Edinburgh June 8

ls240898

Liverpool June 13

ls240898

London June 21

JLXRD

London June 22

honkytonkcat

London August 15

honkytonkcat

London August 16

JLXRD
ls240898

London August 19

odetotheseaweed

Hope I have done this right!! 🥵
---
Please can you add me to London on 19th Aug ❤
I just added you! ❤

• Heart
Edinburgh June 8

ls240898

Liverpool June 13

ls240898

London June 21

JLXRD

London June 22

honkytonkcat

London June 23

LittlePea

London August 15

honkytonkcat

London August 16

JLXRD
ls240898

I think we’re already mixed up as mine was missed off the last one 😅

Shall I make a spreadsheet… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.