Taylor Swift #38 The Tortured Clowns Department

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh did my post not post?? 😭

I can see it just before yours, 15 minutes ago? My date is May 12th Paris and I also added @odetotheseaweed on London 19th August
I can’t see it that’s so weird! So we have:
Paris May 12
gossipgal21

Edinburgh June 8
ls240898

Liverpool June 13

ls240898

Cardiff June 18
ishant

London June 21
JLXRD

London June 22
Honkytonkcat

London June 23
LittlePea

Warsaw August 1
ishant

London August 15

Honkytonkcat

London August 16
JLXRD
ls240898

London August 19
odetotheseaweed
---
Is a shared, open google doc able to be made? I’m not going to any shows I’m just nosey 😂

yes to the outfit pics ❤
Are we allowed 🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Genuinely curious not hating, why are people going to multiple shows when it's the same show every night (bar a couple of songs)? Seems like so much money to spend, maybe I'm just not a serious enough fan 😅 I think I've seen there are people on here that couldn't get tickets to just one show while others are flaunting their multiple nights lol

Hope you don’t mind me posting in here for the first time. I’m not a Swiftie but my 12 year old daughter is. I read here everyday just to stay in the loop for any gossip and updates 😆
We sadly never managed to get any tickets for this tour. When I look on stubhub there are literally hundreds of resale tickets but they are way out of our price range and I don’t even know if they are genuine.

My daughter went to a Taylor tribute night last Saturday and she had the most amazing time. It breaks my heart that she likely won’t get to go. It’s actually her 13th birthday on the 22nd June which I think is a Wembley night, which would be brilliant but we are looking for tickets for either Wembley or Liverpool for any night really.

Sorry, I’m rambling now ha
What I was wondering is how likely do you think there will be any resale closer to the actual dates and that are closer to face value🙏 surely people will lower the prices as they aren’t selling?? and where should I be looking? Ticketmaster and AXS just say none available, not even resale.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Genuinely curious not hating, why are people going to multiple shows when it's the same show every night (bar a couple of songs)? Seems like so much money to spend, maybe I'm just not a serious enough fan 😅 I think I've seen there are people on here that couldn't get tickets to just one show while others are flaunting their multiple nights lol
For me I just really wanted to go multiple times! I don’t go to many concerts and Taylor is a favourite of mine, so I didn’t mind spending the money. I have only seen her once, 13 years ago, so this is like a decade in the making for me.

(also I’m the token Taylor Swift friend so people actually want to go with me lol)

Reactions: 12
I originally got tickets for Cardiff with my presale code and because I received a fan code for Warsaw I only had a look… and the prices were so cheap I couldn’t say no 😂 and it is my hometown so to hear her say “cześć” will be my ultimate dream and I’ll probably have a breakdown 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hope you don’t mind me posting in here for the first time. I’m not a Swiftie but my 12 year old daughter is. I read here everyday just to stay in the loop for any gossip and updates 😆
We sadly never managed to get any tickets for this tour. When I look on stubhub there are literally hundreds of resale tickets but they are way out of our price range and I don’t even know if they are genuine.

My daughter went to a Taylor tribute night last Saturday and she had the most amazing time. It breaks my heart that she likely won’t get to go. It’s actually her 13th birthday on the 22nd June which I think is a Wembley night, which would be brilliant but we are looking for tickets for either Wembley or Liverpool for any night really.

What I was wondering is how likely do you think there will be any resale closer to the actual dates and that are closer to face value🙏 surely people will lower the prices as they aren’t selling?? and where should I be looking? Ticketmaster and AXS just say none available, not even resale.
Welcome!! There will be some closer to the time but it’s obviously hard to say how many, they’re so sought after. There’s a bot you can use to track tickets coming available for resale, @Tiggerhappy used it and managed to nab some! It does cost £10 so it’s not free but saves you refreshing everyday? https://www.pyngo.co/

In todays instalment of “Mr Whispers Tries” we’re planning on getting married in maybe 2025/2026. We’re pragmatic more than romantic and legally it makes sense to us. He showed me this ring and his reasoning as to why was “doesn’t Taylor Swift have a song about their love being evergreen and it’s about engagement.”

he meant”group of friends” and “Champagne Problems”. I didn’t have the heart to tell him it’s not a happy song 😂 I do love it but bless his socks 😂

IMG_1762.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Welcome!! There will be some closer to the time but it’s obviously hard to say how many, they’re so sought after. There’s a bot you can use to track tickets coming available for resale, @Tiggerhappy used it and managed to nab some! It does cost £10 so it’s not free but saves you refreshing everyday? https://www.pyngo.co/
Thanks so much, I will have a look at that 🙂

• Heart
I only bought tickets once for myself and my closest friends but also ended up being offered a ticket on two separate occasions by different friends as they had spares! Very lucky. Money-wise, I didn’t try for Glastonbury tickets this year so that’s how I’m justifying it 😂

I was also meant to see her twice in 2020 so subconsciously feel like I have to make up for those losses.

Reactions: 4
Paris May 12
gossipgal21

Edinburgh June 8
ls240898

Liverpool June 13
ls240898

Liverpool June 15
Folkevermore

Cardiff June 18
ishant

London June 21
JLXRD

London June 22
Honkytonkcat

London June 23
LittlePea

Warsaw August 1
ishant

London August 15
Honkytonkcat

London August 16
JLXRD
ls240898

London August 17
Folkevermore

London August 19
odetotheseaweed

• Heart

I’ve been trying for Anfield for a while now- when they do come up they goes in seconds so it’s just being fastest sometimes. There are a few discords out there that post when resale tickets come up but loads looking on there.

Ah man. Seeing all these dates have made my heart hurt a bit. Mainly because I know even if I do find a ticket by some miracle, my stupid body and associated fuckery wouldn't cope with a 3.5 hour show anyway.

Maybe that's why I'm watching it on Disney+ right now for the billionth time. 😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Paris May 12
gossipgal21

Edinburgh June 8
ls240898

Liverpool June 13
ls240898

Liverpool June 15
Folkevermore

Cardiff June 18
ishant

London June 21
JLXRD

London June 22
Honkytonkcat

London June 23
LittlePea

Dublin June 28
Shutuplori

Warsaw August 1
ishant

London August 15
Honkytonkcat

London August 16
JLXRD
ls240898

London August 17
Folkevermore

London August 19
odetotheseaweed

Paris May 12
gossipgal21

Edinburgh June 8
ls240898

Liverpool June 13
ls240898

Liverpool June 15
Folkevermore

Cardiff June 18
ishant

London June 21
JLXRD

London June 22
Honkytonkcat

London June 23
LittlePea

Dublin June 28

Dublin June 29

Tiggerhappy

Dublin June 30

Warsaw August 1

ishant

London August 15
Honkytonkcat

London August 16
JLXRD
ls240898

London August 17
Folkevermore

London August 19
odetotheseaweed

Last edited:
Paris May 12
gossipgal21

Edinburgh June 8
ls240898

Liverpool June 13
ls240898

Liverpool June 15
Folkevermore

Cardiff June 18
ishant

London June 21
JLXRD
Jomblewomble

London June 22
Honkytonkcat

London June 23
LittlePea

Dublin June 28

Dublin June 29

Tigger happy

Dublin June 30

Warsaw August 1

ishant

London August 15
Honkytonkcat

London August 16
JLXRD
ls240898

London August 17
Folkevermore
Jomblewomble

London August 19
odetotheseaweed

• Heart
My boyfriend when he sees my notes app with these usernames written down

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Paris May 12
gossipgal21

Edinburgh June 8
ls240898

Liverpool June 13
ls240898

Liverpool June 15
Folkevermore

Cardiff June 18
ishant

London June 21
JLXRD
Jomblewomble

London June 22
Honkytonkcat

London June 23
LittlePea

Dublin June 28

Dublin June 29

Tigger happy

Dublin June 30

Warsaw August 1

ishant

London August 15
Honkytonkcat

London August 16
JLXRD
ls240898

London August 17
Folkevermore
Jomblewomble
Tellmewhy

London August 19
odetotheseaweed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.