Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JLXRD

VIP Member
You can tell it’s filmed on multiple nights because her fringe goes from RLLY sweaty to basically normal and back to sweat city within 20 seconds a few times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

bellbells16

VIP Member
Long Live makes me so emotional. I know I’ll cry at the actual concert. It’s not even a favourite, it just really gets me!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Illicit Affairs has really blown me away. I love it anyway but the tour version is stunning.

Also noone will ever convince me its not about Carrie and Big.

• Heart

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I started watching the Eras tour but had to stop as some of my birds kept sitting on the Ipad to watch it too and singing along. Bird Swifties 😂
Please can we have a photo of the birds? I love any and all pet photos!

Disney+ doing the Eras categories for today makes me feel so proud and nostalgic to be a TS fan. I remember hearing the Fearless album for the first time and thinking this female country singer who was almost the same age as me was so talented and should be more widely recognised, and now she's so influential that DISNEY design their marketing around her. The growth is astounding. I always feel like this sounds really melodramatic to say but I genuinely think people will be talking about Taylor's influence forever, and it's so cool to know that we are actually here witnessing it all in real time.

(Yes I've had wine 😆)

• Heart

jen141230

I’ve always loved the music, but it’s so nice to hear people’s views not just on music, but all things Taylor related.

I love this thread, but it’s definitely made me a little more obsessive (and poorer as I wouldn’t have known where to find half the things I’ve bought this past year) 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
In one month we'll be blowing up this thread (well probably #38 or even #39) with TTPD hot takes.

I'm going to be in Mexico when it's out and will be two hours behind the East Coast because Mexico doesn't do Daylight Savings anymore so if it's out at midnight, it'll be 10 pm for me and I'm stupidly excited for that 😂

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Taylor imma let you finish….but Travis at the concert today looks like jet lag is absolutely not a choice my friend! 🙃😄

• Haha

Rfl2018

He's in LA anyway. I was thinking that loads of actors go whether they are nominated or not, but maybe not? He was there last year but had been nominated.
---

I love this. What age is he?
He's 5! He wrote 'i know you love Taylor swift" in my card as well 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I don’t think he’s stupid, just not an academic well read posh artsy type that everyone’s used to her being with! To me he’s just your typical sports person who knows every stat and element to the sport they’re in with this encyclopaedic knowledge of it, seems to have got his head screwed on around his finances etc, but not sure how deep his conversations with her would go! Seems to be a surface level type of bloke!
This is exactly it. I can’t imagine him discussing music, literature or art with Taylor, and I can’t imagine Taylor having that much in depth knowledge of sports so it seems like an odd match because they don’t seem to have much in common. All of her exes have been more arty types

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
IMG_4066.jpeg

I always forget that Long Live was only added around July time of 23’ How could she actually put only one song on from SN when she writing the set list to start with?! Absolutely baffles me that one!

• Heart

kathryn3

It’s the song I also listened to after losing my teenagehood dogoo (she lived a hell of a good age, well past the typical life span!). I didn’t get the lyrics but got her little paw print exact to size as a tattoo, it really helped with the healing process and I don’t have to worry about her missing out on any big milestones in my life like she was always there for. I’m fully expecting to be balling at Marjorie on tour!
❤

// mini trauma dump
Marjorie was the one I was worried about, then I lost my soul dog around the time of Speak Now (TV).
The bridge of Long Live now destroys me into a million pieces.
Been trying to listen to it so much that it'll be numb, but no dice
Merch stall & disassociation it is! 💃

• Heart
  • Sad

tellmewhy

VIP Member
On funeral songs, I’ve already said I want all too well 10 minute version to be the one they play in full in the middle of the funeral. Make my friends and family sit through the full 10 minutes 13 seconds from the grave.

• Haha

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I was getting dressed and left my Taylor playlist on while I left the room. I came in to himself upset, SYGB was playing. He lost two siblings and his dad to cancer and it hit him.

I was partly sad for him but secretly delighted Mr “she only writes breakup songs” got a taste of his medicine. I never claimed to be a nice person 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

ls240898

VIP Member
taking the piss
---
Awww yay a Mamma LS240898 update. What seems to be her favorite era thus far?
I love how invested you are in this!! She’s loving Red and 1989 to be honest. I thought she would! She shows no love to Evermore or Folklore

• Wow

QueenBW

VIP Member
It’s a multi million dollar deal and nobody can pop the songs in the right places??
This!! The disregard to her fans is just off the charts. Surely she / Disney can afford to pay a movie editor for a couple days to cut the movie to put things in their right place.

Ugholhere

VIP Member
I doubt there’s a ton of hotels or resorts that meet her security standards, so I can see why she’d go with something she already knows is safe

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
No hols for Tayvis this time then!
This is honestly the most bizarre part of their relationship to me. I don’t think they’re fake or PR like some people but I do think the dynamics of their relationship are strange. I feel like Taylor is way more into the idea of them as a couple than Travis as a person. It was understandable during his football season she couldn’t stay very long after games because he’d have training and she was still touring for some of the weeks, but this + the less than 2 days Australia trip is sooo strange to me. Why bother with such long haul flights when other scheduling would’ve made sense to spend more time together? And now it looks like they’re probably going right back into pap walks and potentially red carpets and not going off somewhere secluded.