Taylor Swift #33 Travis weren't thinking and I was just drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me sad that London are going to get London Boy and the new London hate track, So Long London LOL
We'll be lucky to get surprise songs at this rate :LOL:

Reactions: 1
I was soooo pissed off that it was just another variant with another bonus track. Then I was absolutely destroyed to lose YLM and I need a proper video ASAP

Mixed emotions. I can’t with the capitalism 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think I even realised that it was a new variant. So it's got the Bolter instead of the Manuscript? I'm sticking with what I've ordered I think, definitely not buying more (famous last words)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pairing Red with You're Losing Me is a choice

But moving on from him is impossible when I still see it all in my head??

TTPD is going to break our hearts and I'm READY FOR IT

Reactions: 12
I don't think I even realised that it was a new variant. So it's got the Bolter instead of the Manuscript? I'm sticking with what I've ordered I think, definitely not buying more (famous last words)
There will probably be another three bonus track versions and then a complete collection in six months

Reactions: 4
I love Taylor’s music but the capitalism really grinds my gears, we’re in a cost of living crisis and she pushes people to buy multiple copies out of fomo
I’ve not purchased a single thing except one cinema ticket for the Eras Tour movie and one ticket for one Eras tour show. People need to take some personal responsibility. It’s like that stupid Stanley Cup! Arrrgh.

Reactions: 13
Pairing Red with You're Losing Me is a choice

But moving on from him is impossible when I still see it all in my head??

TTPD is going to break our hearts and I'm READY FOR IT

This has made me so much more excited for this new album ngl.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The new variant is beige and the other one (still available I guess that’s the ‘core’ one - like the blue 1989 or the moonstone midnights) is white. Wonder what other colours are coming

Reactions: 3
I’ve not purchased a single thing except one cinema ticket for the Eras Tour movie and one ticket for one Eras tour show. People need to take some personal responsibility. It’s like that stupid Stanley Cup! Arrrgh.
I love having vinyls but I have a “one copy per album” rule, which has already stung me because I don’t have the 1989 tv with sweeter than fiction. I never know when to buy them when it comes to her, and I’ve actually never bought red tv or speak now tv because I hesitated so much over variants that I just never ended up purchasing.
---
The new variant is beige and the other one (still available I guess that’s the ‘core’ one - like the blue 1989 or the moonstone midnights) is white. Wonder what other colours are coming
Limited edition black variant incoming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never really buy the albums, except midnights to get the codes .

I agree with you ..
But don't come for my stanley! 🤣🤣

How is there already a new version of an album that is not yet released, I don't understand

Reactions: 2
Is the new vinyl only available on the American site? Part of me hates her for this, but the record collector in me wants it 🤣

Different variants with different bonus tracks is pure greed imo. I don’t buy any of the vinyls or CD’s cos I have no way to play them but like aside from it being a cash grab how annoying would it be to have different versions with different songs. Then she’ll probably release a complete collection or something.
And also imagine announcing a variant in Australia and then making it only available in the US?! WTF?!
*deep breaths, separate the art from the artist*

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.