Taylor Swift #33 Travis weren't thinking and I was just drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve managed to get the collectors edition this time but it was painful the last time 😔 such an easy way to fix it as well but I suppose her team/her prob think it creates more demand
You'd be surprised. I used to work for a company who did the sneaker raffles, where you entered and if you won you had the opportunity to buy whatever hype trainer/clothing item it was. We'd get for example 5,000 pairs, and we'd have 350k entries! You get rid of one way for people to bot the site and another appears, there's cook groups now telling people how to do it and what the hype item is. Unfortunately everyone knows there's a huge market for anything TS related so it'll be difficult for this kind of thing going forward.

I remember Record Store Day for the past two years, the lakes it was easy and I was at the front of the queue, LPSS I was again right near the front but the queue went on forever for it. I dread to think what it'll be like this year. Secretly I'm hoping she doesn't release anything so I don't have to be there at 3.30am!

Reactions: 1
You'd be surprised. I used to work for a company who did the sneaker raffles, where you entered and if you won you had the opportunity to buy whatever hype trainer/clothing item it was. We'd get for example 5,000 pairs, and we'd have 350k entries! You get rid of one way for people to bot the site and another appears, there's cook groups now telling people how to do it and what the hype item is. Unfortunately everyone knows there's a huge market for anything TS related so it'll be difficult for this kind of thing going forward.

I remember Record Store Day for the past two years, the lakes it was easy and I was at the front of the queue, LPSS I was again right near the front but the queue went on forever for it. I dread to think what it'll be like this year. Secretly I'm hoping she doesn't release anything so I don't have to be there at 3.30am!
Your wish is granted, apparently no Taylor release for RSD this year

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Extremely jealous of Melbourne getting YLM and will have to hunt a version where the person recording was closer to Taylor and not singing off key.

But in a way glad I didn't watch live her new cash grab ploy. I haven't gotten a vinyl yet in preparation for her doing exactly this so I guess I could buy it and get the bolter there, the manuscript on the CD but it all just pisses me off. She doesn't seem to value the fact that most of her fans don't have money to burn.

Reactions: 12
Just to move away from the new vinyl chat, I’m watching the Speak Now tour dvd and I *genuinely* cannot comprehend that the wee 11 year old me to watched this on repeat (soz mum and dad 🙃) is getting to see Taylor live next year. Like it blows my mind 🤯

Although I’m sure if you went back to baby Tay playing to what 13/14k people she wouldn’t ever think she would play to 100k or go on such a long tour that was SO popular 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is the cassette being botted now too? It’s been in and out of stock quickly the last few days
Yep, that's been happening a lot over the last few days. It's always the special edition CD and when when that goes it's the cassette

Reactions: 3
I genuinely can’t wait for the day the Taylor hype goes down a bit and she can just go back to being a normal musician like back in the speak now/red days

Reactions: 17
I do prefer this cover, it kind of portrays what the album is supposedly about more (a heartbroken woman) whereas the other one looked more sensual?

Is this confirmed? I’m quite shocked as she normally takes part… also relieved not to have to queue but still 😐
They released the list and she wasn’t on it, so unless it’s a surprise release I think it’s unlikely

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Probably because it’s only a day after TTPD so she doesn’t want to take away from that… even though she’d get no1 regardless

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Is this confirmed? I’m quite shocked as she normally takes part… also relieved not to have to queue but still 😐
I know there’s been some talk in some circles about Taylor clogging vinyl pressing plants (the same happened with Adele when she released 30) with the amount of releases she churns out so I wonder if that’s affected it too.

I do prefer this cover, it kind of portrays what the album is supposedly about more (a heartbroken woman) whereas the other one looked more sensual?
The creative direction of the album so far isn’t really doing it for me personally. The close up shots of her feel very Midnights 2.0 when I’m hoping that the album is different from that sonically.

Reactions: 5
can someone tell me i don't need both CDs? i bought the manuscript one but prefer the patch in the bolter 🙃 as if i'm ever going to commit to using it anyway

I genuinely can’t wait for the day the Taylor hype goes down a bit and she can just go back to being a normal musician like back in the speak now/red days
I think those days are long gone sadly, there feels like a major shift with her over the last year especially, like when the world went mad for Michael Jackson etc and they reach this level that won’t ever allow them to be what they used to be, I’m not sure she would even want to go back to the earlier album days now she’s reached this height. It seems like she’s more than happy being the world’s biggest celebrity just as much being the biggest music star.

Reactions: 8
I deleted my twitter today after having it for about 16+ years purely because people on social media piss me off. Not even people I follow.

Not just Taylor related but I can’t cope with her fans on there. So emotionally stunted I can’t wait for them to go out into the real world and experience real relationships.

Also going to be good and not order any of the new variants. CD/vinyl/tape etc. I got the original drop and can’t justify keep spending £££

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.