Taylor Swift #33 Travis weren't thinking and I was just drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re losing me AFTER she talked about how this album was a lifeline for her oh it’s over

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Not that it was ever really a question but this really confirms TTPD is a breakup album

Reactions: 10
CBA with all the capitalist tit from this woman…why’s it not on the U.K. store though 👀👀🤣

Reactions: 4
I really wish she’d not release multiple vinyls with different bonus tracks, it’s such a cash grab
Agreed, what a let down. I don’t want to spend another £30-40 on the same product. Not only is it a cash grab but it’s so wasteful and unnecessary, although considering her jet usage I’m not surprised that she doesn’t care about over-filling our planet with crap.

Reactions: 14
That was amazing on piano. Melbourne has won everything, my god, I feel an emotional wreck.

Reactions: 1
I love Taylor’s music but the capitalism really grinds my gears, we’re in a cost of living crisis and she pushes people to buy multiple copies out of fomo

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Agreed, what a let down. I don’t want to spend another £30-40 on the same product. Not only is it a cash grab but it’s so wasteful and unnecessary, although considering her jet usage I’m not surprised that she doesn’t care about over-filling our planet with crap.
Just what we need in our world; more unnecessary plastic

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.