Taylor Swift #33 Travis weren't thinking and I was just drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it happens all the time with musicians, but it must be weird for Travis to have your girlfriend heavily promoting an album about her ex

Reactions: 1
AUSTRALIA ARE SO LUCKY. YOURE LOSING ME 😭

also I don’t know if I should get the beige or the white variant… but I don’t believe it’s limited edition. Much like the 1989 variants it’ll be in HMV 🤣

Reactions: 4
AUSTRALIA ARE SO LUCKY. YOURE LOSING ME 😭

also I don’t know if I should get the beige or the white variant… but I don’t believe it’s limited edition. Much like the 1989 variants it’ll be in HMV 🤣
And the Speak Now ones. And the midnights ones 😣
---
Also new thread title needed? Perhaps #34 more vinyl variants to come or as someone else suggested #34 and still growing up now

Speaking on capitalism this is a poor show the Uk store hasn’t updated yet, do you not wish to take my money asap UMG?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Speaking on capitalism this is a poor show the Uk store hasn’t updated yet, do you not wish to take my money asap UMG?
If it had been up straight away I’d have bought it: I’ve come to my senses in the past half hour or so, and now I’m annoyed and don’t want it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If it had been up straight away I’d have bought it: I’ve come to my senses in the past half hour or so, and now I’m annoyed and don’t want it 🤣
Yeah me too.
Im thinking of waiting now. She’s obviously gonna do an “all variants available for 72 hours” before release and then I can decide which I want

Reactions: 3
It's making me laugh that the special edition of the first CD was so heavily botted by reselling groups it was impossible to buy a copy. Who knew Taylor Swift items would be as popular for reselling as hype trainers!

Watch these go out of stock within a few hours when the resell groups get hold of it.

Reactions: 3
It's making me laugh that the special edition of the first CD was so heavily botted by reselling groups it was impossible to buy a copy. Who knew Taylor Swift items would be as popular for reselling as hype trainers!

Watch these go out of stock within a few hours when the resell groups get hold of it.
I’ve managed to get the collectors edition this time but it was painful the last time 😔 such an easy way to fix it as well but I suppose her team/her prob think it creates more demand

God I was so bored when tattle was down yesterday so glad it’s back up for this 😂
---
Imagine the people there rn who don’t know the store is down… or the US peeps who are asleep (@QueenBW are you with us?!)
Gaaaah nooo, only just joining. I have a later start today at work so I didn't wake up at my usual 530 am 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry I don’t watch live streams, is it a cash grab for an album that’s not out yet or a single? Or both.

• Haha
I slept in 🥴 did she seem emotional at all during YLM? What an amazing combo, I would've been thrilled with that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.