Taylor Swift #33 Travis weren't thinking and I was just drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I said I wasn’t going to do it again, and I’ve said that multiple times but….

🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think music video would make more sense perhaps?
I think I’ve seen this film before 😉
---
Also if she’s bringing out another variant I’d love a marbelled black (if possible) or marbelled dark grey. Essentially the folklore variants

Reactions: 3
What if… she drops it tonight instead? It is Friday? Hence the website shutting?

you’re welcome 🤡

Reactions: 1
So something TTPD is coming today??

I think merch drop, but thinking about it, why would you buy merch for an album you haven't heard yet? (I totally will)

What if… she drops it tonight instead? It is Friday? Hence the website shutting?

you’re welcome 🤡
Please don't manifest this I've literally booked 19th April off work already

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would love that but having to wait weeks for vinyls would probably piss people off
Sorry quoting myself to say Billboard doesn’t count sales until an album is despatched now (I think) so her #1 spot could be in jeopardy - I doubt it but she might sell a lot of physicals

Reactions: 2
Every live stream I watch just makes it feel so much more real that we are actually going to witness this in real life 🥹🥹🥹 I feel like it won’t hit me till I’m actually standing there

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Surprise songs are on in an hour so I've just tuned out and am coming back for that! I so hope we get the first single !

I'm thinking a single. If she said about talking about TTPD later, I'd say it's to do with that rather than Rep TV, so I'll say either single or mv. Merail, but I'm for Swiftoggedon tonight, so this is helping the buzz.

I did have a completely delusional moment last night, thinking how hilarious would it be if she kept 'I Did Something Bad' for Europe, and Travis was in the audience and she sings about "I fly him all around the world", "if he drops my name" and then dumps his sorry ass, and the whole relationship has been part of the RepTV buildup. Most of the lyrics could apply to him, but she obviously doesn't seem to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Every live stream I watch just makes it feel so much more real that we are actually going to witness this in real life 🥹🥹🥹 I feel like it won’t hit me till I’m actually standing there
Asked for the concert afternoon off last week, my boss was like ‘I’ve given you the whole day because a) you’re going to be unbearable and b) you need to savour it’ 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Asked for the concert afternoon off last week, my boss was like ‘I’ve given you the whole day because a) you’re going to be unbearable and b) you need to savour it’ 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹
that’s the cutest thing ever!

I booked the whole day off too I can’t imagine how I’ll be buzzing hahaha

Reactions: 4
I was just thinking this morning “I’ve managed to save a bit of money this month” (haven’t pre-ordered anything for the new album). Now she’s gonna drop merch and I’ll be tempted by the inevitable £50 dad cap and a new limited vinyl
I didn’t preorder the original vinyl because I just know there will be another version and wanted to see what it was like

Reactions: 3
Awww that is so lovely of them 🥲🥲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.