Taylor Swift #33 Travis weren't thinking and I was just drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
I did have a completely delusional moment last night, thinking how hilarious would it be if she kept 'I Did Something Bad' for Europe, and Travis was in the audience and she sings about "I fly him all around the world", "if he drops my name" and then dumps his sorry ass, and the whole relationship has been part of the RepTV buildup. Most of the lyrics could apply to him, but she obviously doesn't seem to see it.
Now this is a manifestation i can get on board with!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
God I was so bored when tattle was down yesterday so glad it’s back up for this 😂
---
Imagine the people there rn who don’t know the store is down… or the US peeps who are asleep (@QueenBW are you with us?!)

• Haha
Red!!! If she does Daylight on piano I will never forgive her for it.

Reactions: 4
Now tell me why I just burst into tears at losing Red, what is wrong with me 💀💀💀

Are we getting Mary's Song on piano?? If she switches the line to 'you'll be 87 I'll be 89' I will pass out

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.