Taylor Swift #33 Travis weren't thinking and I was just drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fear we could be losing Mary’s Song today, put that on my Swiftball ballot with You Are In Love.

Also, don’t wanna start any clowning but TaylorNation seem really active at the moment, lots of costume sharing across socials (way more than I’ve seen before other shows but maybe it’s just because I’m awake)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Also about tracking chartered jets, yeah unless it’s from NY/LA to a tour date it’s gonna be hard to know where she’s at. Good for her security however she will just call the paps when she’s in the US instead of “laying low” so
---
Guys it’s too early for acronyms my brain isn’t awake enough yet 🤣
😂 😂 sorry - It’s Nice To Have A Friend!
---
Triple posting because Jesus how old are these people? Hes always been photographed at events and this could’ve been taken through a window or right before he shut the door. Its not like hes posing 😙 ✌🏻 for the camera

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
These people are the same people that think Jake still takes certain roles for her or that the 1975 and Harry Styles only write songs about her even if they don’t make sense 🤣 they’re not the brightest 😭

I’m not surprised they think man walks to car is him posing rather than him walking because there is less cameras than with Taylor which would be the logical thought.

I can imagine by ready to talk it means Joe has a statement ready to go for if she drags him which will probably be something like “I wish Taylor every success. I truly enjoyed our time together and hope her album does well. I won’t be commenting on the nature of the break up” or something simple

Reactions: 11
Come on everyone, we all know that she’s going to do “I did something bad” tonight then announce rep tv….. right? …… RIGHT??
🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
I can imagine by ready to talk it means Joe has a statement ready to go for if she drags him which will probably be something like “I wish Taylor every success. I truly enjoyed our time together and hope her album does well. I won’t be commenting on the nature of the break up” or something simple
I would love this! I’d love to see Joe release a genuine and kind statement and see how the nutso Swifties manage to spin that. The comments about that ‘walking to the car’ photo are so weird.

Reactions: 8
I would love this! I’d love to see Joe release a genuine and kind statement and see how the nutso Swifties manage to spin that. The comments about that ‘walking to the car’ photo are so weird.
Well people were mad about the “removed himself from the narrative” statement a few weeks back. Granted don’t know whether it was true but going by his behaviour he has removed himself from the narrative. We would honestly probably forget he existed if Taylor stopped trying to push her new relationship in our faces

Reactions: 6
Still light in Melbourne. Because us UK/Ireland fans will have shows basically completely in daylight I like it when it’s daylight for others too 😂

Omg she needs to be very very careful about choosing the surprise song. She’s got potential to create something that will destroy us all with all this people singing together with her. It’s gorgeous.

Reactions: 6
Foolish one for all the clowning? Kids are on midterm so temptation is very strong to just stay in the PJ's all morning watching live feeds. What has my life become??? 😔😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.