Taylor Swift #33 Travis weren't thinking and I was just drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want Kam to say ‘nae chance, pal’ in Scotland if he’s just said yeah nah 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is what comes up on the US store now. I’m in a meeting from 10 - 11am so hurry up Taylor
I thought this was the page not loading but when I went to it fully loads they have just made the page white

Has to be a single

Reactions: 2
Ohhh he could say “dim diolch” in Cardiff 😂

I’m thinking of takin the running gels with me to the gig. I only just visualised getting to my seat and it made me cry - I don’t know how I’ll cope 😂

I hope I’m not sat next to anyone as shouty as the girl on the livestream 🤣 you can sing along without screeching

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What are our thoughts on it being I Can Do IT With A Broken Heart? Taylor nation mentioned it the other day and she mentioned going on stage heartbroken in her times article
“I know I’m going on that stage whether I’m sick, injured, heartbroken, uncomfortable, or stressed,”

Might be a reach but that’s my guess

Reactions: 3
I looove all the different accents you hear on the livestreams
---

Aw this is a lovely gesture

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What are our thoughts on it being I Can Do IT With A Broken Heart? Taylor nation mentioned it the other day and she mentioned going on stage heartbroken in her times article
“I know I’m going on that stage whether I’m sick, injured, heartbroken, uncomfortable, or stressed,”

Might be a reach but that’s my guess
Yes! And Taylor Nation posted about all the tracks 13 the other day

Taylor if your reading this can you please confirm if rep TV is coming any time soon? Thanks hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Meeting finished early I’m back to clownnnn how are we only on folklore still

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.