Taylor Swift #33 Travis weren't thinking and I was just drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Foolish one for all the clowning? Kids are on midterm so temptation is very strong to just stay in the PJ's all morning watching live feeds. What has my life become??? 😔😂
that’s where I am 😂 just enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
FFS she’s talking about something and my BLOODY KIDS! keep talking over it and I missed what was going on 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I missed it too but apparently she was talking about all the albums she didn't get to tour for and mentioned the new one and said she'd talk about that later

Reactions: 4
For anyone who watches Swiftie youtubers: both Chats and Reacts and Ally Sheehan are there! Ally looks amazing!

• Heart
I know I was all up for clowning but I don’t really have time to be watching a live stream all morning today 😂

• Haha
I woke up with The Very First Night in my head so going with that as guitar song. Gonna be watching the live stream in the playground while the kids run feral at this rate

Reactions: 2
Ah it’s gotta be. I’m gonna move on to my laptop haha. Honestly this crowd deserves something amazing.

Reactions: 2
I was just thinking this morning “I’ve managed to save a bit of money this month” (haven’t pre-ordered anything for the new album). Now she’s gonna drop merch and I’ll be tempted by the inevitable £50 dad cap and a new limited vinyl

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.