Taylor Swift #33 Travis weren't thinking and I was just drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling quite relieved tbh haha
Last year I queued up from 5am and the witch in front of me got the last copy. I was raging then had to console myself by spending double the price on eBay. Then I was in Nottingham a week later just to see about 30 copies sitting in roughtrade. I was so mad

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Don’t worry
On the one hand I'm relieved cause that didn't sound great to me, but on the other hand, I would really like some music soon - new, re record, doesn't matter. But I'd very much like something to forget the superbowl circus and the fact that Travis might be at all dates now, potentially driving more circus-y activities like in Argentina. Basically I need reminding of why I like being a Taylor fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's kinda sad in a sense. All that money and ability to travel but never really doing it.
Like I'm not feeling sorry for her. But all she does really is work. Yes she has a comfortable life and no worries about being able to eat or heat her house. But she's hardly ever settled anywhere. Living out of hotels mostly or on a jet.

I wonder if it's mainly due to a safety thing. Not just for her but everyone else .
The only thing I can think of is when she went to the pub in Belfast and complimented the musician playing there - I think that was around 2020/21.

Now she's chartering a private jet will we even know where she goes in the couple of days off unless she wants it out there? Presumably that's the whole reason she's now chartering and leaving her now one and only jet ( 🎻 ) in Nashville.

I'm guessing people only found out about this jet as it was easy to spot one leaving Tokyo going to LA? And she's carried on using the same one - probably used to treating a jet as if it's one of your half a dozen homes.

It's just a China not sharing data thing, but it's fascinating how the data for the jet she's used recently is all "first appeared" and "last seen" once it get's into Chinese airspace. All very bond villain :LOL: . If she really wants it hidden she'd going to have to go to China
13-Feb-2024GLEXDaniel K Inouye Intl (PHNL)Melbourne Tullamarine (MEL / YMML)16:52 HST00:48 AEDT (+2)10:55
13-Feb-2024GLEXLos Angeles Intl (KLAX)Daniel K Inouye Intl (PHNL)12:16 PST15:43 HST5:26
10-Feb-2024GLEXTokyo Int'l (Haneda) (HND / RJTT)Los Angeles Intl (KLAX)23:36 JST15:35 PST8:58
09-Feb-2024GLEXNew Chitose (CTS / RJCC)Tokyo Int'l (Haneda) (HND / RJTT)16:54 JST18:20 JST1:26
09-Feb-2024GLEXHong Kong Int'l (HKG / VHHH)New Chitose (CTS / RJCC)09:27 HKT14:16 JST3:49
08-Feb-2024GLEXNear Quzhou, ZhejiangHong Kong Int'l (HKG / VHHH)First seen 18:34 CST20:24 HKT1:49
08-Feb-2024UnknownTokyo Int'l (Haneda) (HND / RJTT)Near Shanghai13:56 JSTLast seen 15:56 CST2:59
07-Feb-2024GLEXNear ShanghaiTokyo Int'l (Haneda) (HND / RJTT)15:24 CST18:21 JST1:57
07-Feb-2024GLEXHong Kong Int'l (HKG / VHHH)Near Shanghai10:51 HKTLast seen 12:26 CST1:35

Reactions: 2
Deux moi are reporting that Joe is ready to talk...

I know she talks a lot of shite though.

Reactions: 4

If she drags him on her new album, I’d actually love to see his clap back.
I’ll get popcorn ready, no one ever spills the dirt on T Swift

Reactions: 14
Deux also reported months ago (shortly after split) that he was rumoured to be in the 3rd season of the white lotus. I've only recently started watching it (not sure what I think of it) and came across this.

Apparently the 3rd season isn't out until 2025 though, so big gap from last one and no one else seemed to be suggesting he's on it. I saw something in the past week about one of the blackpink girls being in it too and don't think that referred to Joe so the original post could have been total bull.

Reactions: 4

I really can’t see him doing that, can you? He didn’t talk when they were together why would he now? I think he’ll just take the vitriol on the chin a stay classy.

Reactions: 13
I really can’t see him doing that, can you? He didn’t talk when they were together why would he now? I think he’ll just take the vitriol on the chin a stay classy.
Maybe it depends on the level of character defamation Taylor goes to.

Reactions: 5
I think it depends what she says in all honesty, she knew the lad for 6 years so I assume she definitely knows how to trigger him/push his buttons if she wanted to. I can imagine Taylor stepping over that boundary and hiding behind the art of it.
---
Maybe it depends on the level of character defamation Taylor goes to.
Snap!

Reactions: 10
He also has to mitigate the risk of any damage to his career; it could genuinely hinder him if his public perception is bad, and it’s not like he’s an A-Lister who can get any role regardless

I think it depends what she says in all honesty, she knew the lad for 6 years so I assume she definitely knows how to trigger him/push his buttons if she wanted to. I can imagine Taylor stepping over that boundary and hiding behind the art of it.
---

Snap!
He knows her too. I’m sure he’s expecting her to go nuclear, that’s what she does. I can’t see it impacting his career.

He also has to mitigate the risk of any damage to his career; it could genuinely hinder him if his public perception is bad, and it’s not like he’s an A-Lister who can get any role regardless
If we go by how the nutjob Swifties have acted with the mere album title and song list... and the abuse they've hurled at him already... tit's gonna hit the fan.

I can't see him talking because that just doesn't seem to align with whom he's claimed to be but I imagine we all have our limits and it must be super frustrating to always be the villain in what I assume was a regular adult relationship where both parties are responsible.

Reactions: 10
If she drags him on her new album, I’d actually love to see his clap back.
I’ll get popcorn ready, no one ever spills the dirt on T Swift
I hope any clapback he has is in the form of a William Bowery x Justin Vernon song.

Give me Exile part deux!!! Give me Nevermore!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If we go by how the nutjob Swifties have acted with the mere album title and song list... and the abuse they've hurled at him already... tit's gonna hit the fan.

I can't see him talking because that just doesn't seem to align with whom he's claimed to be but I imagine we all have our limits and it must be super frustrating to always be the villain in what I assume was a regular adult relationship where both parties are responsible.
I might be wrong, but to my knowledge, she hasn't even said anything that bad about him (yet)! I feel like so many of the people harassing him are either very bad at reading comprehension or haven't had experiences (either first-hand or through friends/ family) with relationships that just disintegrate or shift and it's neither party's fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.