Taylor Swift #33 Travis weren't thinking and I was just drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did this work -
---
It could turn out to be great, I’ve probs been bit harsh based on the few seconds I’ve heard.

not a massive post malone fan, but can’t wait for the Florence song
It’s such a short clip don’t think we can judge it too much on that

Reactions: 1
Did this work -
---
It could turn out to be great, I’ve probs been bit harsh based on the few seconds I’ve heard.

This little clip is right up my street, and I absolutely love Post Malone!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do you think the leak, if real, will force her hand and make her give us a single ahead of the album's release? Almost two months to go. Later this month would be perfect timing.

Reactions: 4
It sounds real to me and I like the sound of it so far, I feel like it would be very catchy. But the comments on Twitter said it’s AI so I dunno

Reactions: 2
Do you think the leak, if real, will force her hand and make her give us a single ahead of the album's release? Almost two months to go. Later this month would be perfect timing.
Clowning: I still think something is coming tomorrow, the 16th. And I think it could well be a single 🤡

What does everyone think the single could be, just for fun? Getting strong vibes from Down Bad.
---
It sounds real to me and I like the sound of it so far, I feel like it would be very catchy. But the comments on Twitter said it’s AI so I dunno
I can't tell if Taylor's voice is AI or just has a vocal effect on it.

Did this work -
---

I love this I hope it’s accurate

Anyone came across the leak of the first track? I can’t quite make it out but sounds genuine, with some voices (Taylor and Jack?) Discussing on top.
If it's real, I like it! Mellow pop vibes and sounds like we are going to get some details in the lyrics

Sorry to change the subject, but seeing all the shite travis is getting in the press today (being snapped out partying) I think I can totally understand why Joe wanted to be in hiding! Imagine have the world slate everything you do because of your girlfriend 😱

Reactions: 7
Clowning: I still think something is coming tomorrow, the 16th. And I think it could well be a single 🤡

What does everyone think the single could be, just for fun? Getting strong vibes from Down Bad.
---

I can't tell if Taylor's voice is AI or just has a vocal effect on it.
stop! Now I’m going to have to have the live stream on tomorrow just in case 😂

• Haha
Are all celebrities just fucked in the head or something? Seems you rarely get decent ones anymore
Yes. Some to less degrees than others but if someone wants to be famous they are very broken inside. There has to be something so irreparably fucked in the head to not only desire to be famous but to then get there. It’s incredibly competitive and cut throat. Once you’re there you do whatever you can to stay there or have a breakdown realizing it isn’t what you thought it would be. On one hand I very much understand wanting to be an artist and inhabit someone else’s life (acting) or moving people through your art (both acting and musicians) but the drive to become famous? Above the line people are a different breed of human. Hollywood is an unforgiving town. It is about death more so than glamor. It’s the town of millions of broken dreams and smoke & mirrors. To want to put yourself through that and actually succeed? Even if you weren’t totally broken before it warps who you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
that clip has to be real if she's talking over it right? maybe not finalised at that point though as i think she's pointing out bits she doesnt like

Did this work -
---

Thank you!! I’m not sure what I think yet … the lyrics seem so SIMPLE, given it’s Taylor *and* a supposedly tortured poets club lol

Reactions: 4
Studio sessions leaking is a lot less likely than a clean version of the audio leaking. But I guess someone would say that to help mask the low quality.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.