Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I love Taylor’s music but the capitalism really grinds my gears, we’re in a cost of living crisis and she pushes people to buy multiple copies out of fomo

• Heart
Reactions: 27

jen141230

He reminds me so much of one of my exes.

he once stood in the bedroom with his pants (not boxers, not briefs, but tighty whitey pants!) pulled up round his pits, walking round doing what can only be described as a chimp impression.

he probs thought he was so goofy and funny but I could never look at him the same after that.

when I see travis, i see pants man

• Haha
  • Wow

jen141230

The news, twitter, bbc, all just focusing on the kiss at the end.

like the whole team won, not just travis and Taylor.

would right pee me off if I was on that team and my accomplishments were overshadowed for a kiss

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Definitely some big toxic masculinity vibes there.

She obviously won’t have wanted to say anything to him about it while celebrating a big win but I do imagine Taylor wouldn’t like that behaviour. Say what you want about her but she seems to treat her staff/co workers with a lot of respect.

I would imagine it gives her pause for that reason and of course because from a PR perspective it’s really damaging to behave that way.

I would hope she might challenge him on it once the dust settles but guess we will never know ha.
Taylor sees what she wants to see, she is happy to party with Jackson Mahomes despite her past views on female assault etc, so she’ll put her blinkers on if she’s love drunk on him. As an aside though I think it’s only the second time Andrea has watched him play and both times he’s lost his temper and acted like a complete dickhead manchild, first the helmet, then last night with Andy, her red flags should be going off for her daughter with someone so volatile!

grannypants

VIP Member
Is that Taylor’s fault though that shit news outlets are using her for clicks/to sell papers?

Should she hide away and not live her life because the media are obsessed with her ?

If I was her I certainly wouldn’t
No, but it really feels like she's chasing the attention at the moment. If people like us who are actually lifelong fans are getting sick of seeing it then I can only imagine how the general public feel!

I went to the Fearless tour and the Speak Now tour, I've supported her though some very dodgy times. I nearly dropped out during the original 1989 'look how many model friends I have' era. I've always come back because I love her music, but after the Grammy's and playing up to this cringey high school relationship, she's kinda giving me the ick recently.

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
Just came across this… it’s probably from around the time the offensive tweets were written. And from when he didn’t know how to spell squirrel. Taylor was writing All Too Well and this guy was writing Squirle 😂

View attachment 2756045

my timeline is probably off but I’m sure you all get the gist!
The fact that looking like this, with the Karen haircut, the greasy hair, the incipient goatee , he had the balls to go on his public social media to deride women for being "ugly" and "fat" and that it was so normal for him that he never thought to erase it is just all I need to know about this guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I have a few the morning after thoughts on the incident, I don’t think travis meant to knock into Andy he was just riled up (my son plays football trust me you should see what some 10/11 year old kids do 😱) also Andy is like a second father to him, Andy drafted him (and Jason for that matter) - they have an exceptional bond. Also there’s a strong possibility Andy was the link between Taylor & Travis. I don’t think what he did is acceptable, but do understand that emotions are heightened, they had a lot of shite on them all week ‘the underdogs’ and they were losing. We’ve all thrown our toys out the pram before I’m sure. Andy won’t let Travis get away with it but it’ll be done in private - he won’t publicly scold him.
Nope he totally crossed the line, could you imagine if Paddy had done it, it’d make headlines for weeks about the quarterback thinking he’s bigger than the coach, so just because he has a mega star for a girlfriend he now gets a pass? Nope, He played shite last night, and then has the audacity to speak on the podium, he needs to humble his arse and fast.

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
At the moment despite their incredibly awkward chemistry, it’s all easy breezy because the only time they spend together seems to be partying after his games, her one show he went to so far, and that dating stage where it’s only like 1-2 days you see them for at a time, very much the lust stage, but what happens when it’s his turn to take the bins out and he cba or keeps leaving the loo seat up in seven of the ten bathrooms…what a pickle.

• Haha

estellastheme

Chatty Member
Andy Reid said he caught him off guard and they both laugh it off now. They were all hugging on the field.
Laughing it off only because they won and because it’s a star player with a ton of peer and he is a better coach than to start public drama.

HotDawg

VIP Member
Chugging a few drinks at events really isn’t a serious drinking problem! I say this as someone who drinks twice a year.
Look I have no idea if she is or isn’t a problem drinker but people are overthinking this based on what we’ve seen.

babynice

Personally think people here who have been rooting against them since the start are gleefully clinging to the ONE singular supposed red flag. Its the superbowl, emotions are incredibly high, his coach looked incredibly surprised at Travis' reaction which tells me its an out of character moment. Its not an excuse but lets use some rational thinking over this perhaps instead of jumping to wild conclusions that hes a domestic abuser in the making. Just my opinion and we're all allowed one, before anyone comes for me 🥰
if he can push an old man when all the eyes of the world are on him what is he capable of behind closed doors?

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I just don’t understand what Taylor and Travis could possibly talk about or have in common except a high competitive nature.

Joe might be posh and pretentious but so is she. I don’t get it 💀

edit: even Matty makes a bit more sense to me than Travis. He’s incredibly musically talented, literate, pretentious, funny in an incredibly sarcastic way and rich. When he washes and cuts his hair he can look handsome too.

I. Don’t. Understand.

Reactions: 25

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
Talking about the Travis/his coach thing reminds me of the bad blood yelling she did last year during tour (she’s not doing anything etc) Yes she was defending someone but I still thought it was quite aggressive and she looked MAD mad. I know she didn’t touch anyone and everyone seems to love it coz of how it fitted in with the song but she very much lost her temper and yelled at a staff member. Which is the same as what Travis did yesterday, right…? (I wasn’t around on her when that happened so not sure if you discussed this at the time)
Not remotely the same situation at all!

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Their interaction when she came on the field sounded so insincere from him. He was saying all the right things but it was falling flat. I find him insincere in general anyway. There’s something about him I cannot like. I’ve watched the new heights podcast many times and find Jason so natural, charismatic, interesting and intelligent. Travis does not embody any of those attributes 🫠

Also, I’m a long time Taylor fan and her and “sex appeal” don’t belong in the same sentence. Sorry but it’s just not there.