Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
I know it was the Super Bowl and they won but are we going to have to endure this smoochfest after every good thing these two do now? Is Travis going to run out at the end of every rendition of Karma to give Taylor a snog on stage? I’m really hoping after this these two take it a little bit more private now, because I’m so bored with it.

also did anyone see the perfectly placed Polaroid of a Tayvis paparazzi shot in Travis’ locker ? That to me is screaming PR more than anything else. Why would he have a pap shot from the last game when presumably they have private photos together? I wonder if it could be because a publicist placed it there for fans to go nuts over 🤔

honestly I give them three months. This will be done by the time she hits Europe for tour.

Reactions: 31

slugella

VIP Member
The irony of Travis' behaviour when Taylor has that scene with the tennis player in the The Man music video. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
What the f is a “love tap”? Spoken like a true manipulative, narcissistic abuser. That’s what the PR machine came up with? So you push and scream into the face of your boss/father figure/someone you love, out of love? Hell no! “When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time”.

Reactions: 30

QueenBW

VIP Member
😂
Hmmm soccer players aren't known for being great partners... I suspect that the lovely men of AFC Richmond may have skewed your view. Think Jamie Tartt before the character development...

Ha I know, but a vast percentage of American Football players have terrible brain damage and Travis in particular clearly has temper issues so I don't think it'd be that much worse. But soccer is miles more enjoyable for me, so please Blondie 🤣

Also, she'd expand her world domination. Soccer is way more popular 😜
---
tbf superbowl (nickelodeon’s version) looks like a hoot from all the bits i’ve seen on twitter

I know it's meant to be funny but it makes me uncomfortable how the internet is turning aggressive public behavior by a privileged white male into a joke, essentially downplaying it. Making it look like it's not that big a deal.

If I read one more "oh but he was stressed" or "the stakes are so high" comment I will scream.

• Heart

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
On thinking about this more, as someone else said if Colin Kaepernick had did this can you imagine the uproar. If a Black man had behaved in this manner there would be absolute media shit storm.

Colin peacefully took the knee and was frozen out of the NFL. I have no idea if he was any good or not so cant compare what sort of career he'd have otherwise.

Travis will be celebrated for what he did. The amount of comments Ive seen on tik tok already 'thats just football'

• Heart

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I understand we all have differing opinions on this and the discussion is open, but the main issue for me is that he was overly aggressive towards Andy Reid and has referred to it as a “love tap”. That language is gross. For me, that’s what makes it narcissistic and abusive.

• Heart

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
Can we talk about Taylor beer chugging for a sec? Like is that the real Taylor? Never in a million years would I think I’d see her doing that! It’s so performative and screaming try hard. She really said ‘be that girl for a month’ hey. It’s disappointing. She could have just waved ?!

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Girl. Anytime someone mentions how handsome he is I reach for my phone to call my ophthalmologist.

It's not even that he's unattractive to me, I think aesthetically he is not pleasant to the eyes 🙊

If you add his nasty personality and the air of dumbass he has...
Maybe I need my eyes checked but he just looks like a generic fuck boy with bad fashion sense 😬 and that’s without know his personality at all… and that makes him even less attractive.
He looks like (if he was British) the kind of guy who wears stone island, has too many strong bow dark fruits and starts a fight in a pub over a football score

• Haha
  • Heart

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I dont really have any opinion on Taylor and how much she drinks.

However anyone using alcohol as a crutch or being unable to attend social activities without alcohol probably has issues.

If you need a drink to unwind after work every day its likely an issue. If you couldnt go for a meal without having a drink its probably an issue.

Im not tee total but we are definitely blasé about alcohol consumption in this country.

My parent was a functioning alcoholic, held down a job, no issues, was an over achiever almost but when youre in the door 2 minutes after work and the wine is being opened daily its a bigger issue than you may imagine.

• Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I’ve decided that she can say whatever she wants about Joe on the new album but she can never unwrite Daylight.

I once believed love would be burning red but it’s golden is the most beautiful description of a healthy, mature, adult relationship I’ve ever heard.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

grannypants

VIP Member
Okay I've gotta say it... I'm over this relationship. I went for a scroll on the Daily Mail to see what the headlines were after the game (don't judge me pls) and Taylor is in SIX of the main news headlines on the page. Just one after another.

Yeah I know she doesn't choose to be written about blah blah but this over exposure is too much girl. Please, I'm begging you, focus on tour and music for a while now. Let the world be excited for your new album, not who you're snogging. You don't need to be all over the headlines every day.

Also him shouting at the coach is a major red flag and gives me icky vibes. I've said it before but he has major dumb beefcake energy and it's only getting stronger

• Haha
  • Heart

bellbells16

VIP Member
I really think Taylor has met her match in Travis. If they break up, I don’t think he’s going to go away quietly.

Agree with everyone saying that his behaviour towards his coach was shocking. He’s a 34 year old man, who’s played sport for most of his life and it’s not his first Super Bowl. He knew all eyes were on him and he STILL did that. Yikes. And anyone trying to rationalise that….double yikes.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Happy for the Chiefs, also disappointed for the niners as they also deserved it and couldn’t have given any more. But i am done with that dickhead Kelce, I’ve been such a fan of his for years but to do that to Big Red, Coach Reid he’s the biggest dickhead going. He’s lucky they won so those are the headlines but he needs to publicly apologise, he tried to spin it in the pitch saying he gave him a little love tap to keep him fired up, no Travis you lost all respect for your coach and thought you know better and was pissed that you was left off the field at the moment so you screamed in his face and nearly pushed him over you bellend. She’s going to need to keep on downing and chugging those drinks if this is the path she’s going down, in her hillbilly era looking cheap and nasty.

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
As someone said further up, girl loves a drink. I don’t think it’s talked about enough either.
I actually started to question is she a high functioning alcoholic, she literally always has a drink in her hand when she’s photographed apart from when she’s on stage on tour! Her behaviour at the Grammys when she was drinking was unhinged, the overly touching people, shaking Ed and Jack, and the dragging of Lana, it’s like she becomes the loud brash messy one that Travis also is, perhaps they are a match!

Reactions: 28

ishant

VIP Member
Someone shared this psychic video the other day and the guy literally said “I just know if you knock on Travis’s head it echoes” 😂😂😂

• Haha

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I find it weird that she would make someone sign an NDA, when she airs her dirty laundry all over the place. Another power imbalance right there

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
America is so fucked. Hope no one is injured or killed.
---

Well fuck, at least no one was killed. What were these two maniacs at!??
KC Fire Dept has just issued that one person has died and fourteen injured, and the local children’s hospital has confirmed it has took children in as patients. It was such a joyous day to watch, so much to celebrate, the crowd singing Taylor’s songs whilst waiting for the players to pass by, evident that they’ve made her part of the Chiefs Kingdom, then the drunken rascals on the stage thanking everyone, then once again evil has played a part as the celebrations were finishing up and people were going home all happy, just horrible to watch that in real time.

• Sad
  • Wow