Taylor Swift #30 reputation TV…We’re Ready For It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t find it all now because I haven’t been absorbing it all after the great double album clowning but there’s a post on her IG about the original reputation coming out in 3 days time that was un-archived yesterday…3 days before the Grammys.

I think people like Taylor get a bit of a heads up that they *might* win something to get them to attend. Last year Beyonce arrived just before she won her award and missed the rest of the show - she knew she was winning. Taylor didn’t attend in 2020 when Lover was nominated and didn’t win.

she might do the Grammys, she might do Tokyo. I feel like either way we’ll know next week.
Beyoncé won multiple awards and was still there when Harry won (can’t remember if that was the end!) but she prob arrived late because she skips red carpets (think she will only let her own photographer take pics imo). The unarchived pic seems to be fake if you check the replies here as well

---
It definitely is the next week though!!!! Like you said Grammys or not. I agree that the big people probably get told at least a bit of what they’re winning - the rumour goes that Taylor felt burned by the Grammys so wouldn’t perform anything for folklore but they told her she would win album of the year so she did it

Reactions: 4
I feel like the 1989 announcement has thrown me slightly because usually we never get release or announcement dates right but it felt like she really wanted us to know the 1989 announcement was coming. Now whenever we’re clowning on an announcement date I’m like is this us just theorising or is she in on it with us?
I’m inclined to say it might not happen next week, or not as we would expect it too because it feels like the fan theories that have been wrong so many times before

I feel like the 1989 announcement has thrown me slightly because usually we never get release or announcement dates right but it felt like she really wanted us to know the 1989 announcement was coming. Now whenever we’re clowning on an announcement date I’m like is this us just theorising or is she in on it with us?
I’m inclined to say it might not happen next week, or not as we would expect it too because it feels like the fan theories that have been wrong so many times before
I think there were theories for Speak Now announcement too. And Red, after her Brits post/evermore vinyl post, was “imminent” so sometimes we’re right! The fact she keeps wearing black and kept doing blue (1989) then black (rep) outfits last year as well 👀
---
I’m just happy us UK girlies can see this in normal daylight hours! It was about 6am for 1989 announcement and I was too excited lol

Reactions: 5
I think there were theories for Speak Now announcement too. And Red, after her Brits post/evermore vinyl post, was “imminent” so sometimes we’re right! The fact she keeps wearing black and kept doing blue (1989) then black (rep) outfits last year as well 👀
---
I’m just happy us UK girlies can see this in normal daylight hours! It was about 6am for 1989 announcement and I was too excited lol
I feel like with those we knew they were coming next but we didn’t get the dates right. I just can’t clown anymore so we will have to see what next week brings.

Reactions: 3
I feel like with those we knew they were coming next but we didn’t get the dates right. I just can’t clown anymore so we will have to see what next week brings.
It is exhausting to be a clown, you’re so right

My head is telling me no more clowning, too exhausting, but I just know that come next week I'll be completely caught up in it. I don't think it'll be Grammy's, I'm going for Toyko announcement. Does anyone remember the 'supposed' timing of announcements before releases (though appreciate that mightn't apply to Rep TV). Did I imagine it or was there a likelihood that Debut TV could be announced in Ireland/UK, sorry, I'm way too lazy to do the maths.

Reactions: 1
It's not going to happen, but she should announce TS11 on Sunday/next week instead. Just for the craic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's not going to happen, but she should announce TS11 on Sunday/next week instead. Just for the craic.
As much as I’d love that, miss nfl doesn’t appear to have been recording or making new music recently.
I know she was in and out of the studio earlier last year, I wonder if that was re-records or new music.

• Haha
I’d genuinely be exhausted with TS11 right now. Get the re-records out the way first pls Tay.

Reactions: 12
My head is telling me no more clowning, too exhausting, but I just know that come next week I'll be completely caught up in it. I don't think it'll be Grammy's, I'm going for Toyko announcement. Does anyone remember the 'supposed' timing of announcements before releases (though appreciate that mightn't apply to Rep TV). Did I imagine it or was there a likelihood that Debut TV could be announced in Ireland/UK, sorry, I'm way too lazy to do the maths.
Speak Now and 1989 were both 2 months-ish before release, and Red announce vs release had a massive lead time in comparison. I’m sure Fearless was announced early in the year (Feb ish?) then released April or May time. I am also too lazy to google!

if the 112 days theory is correct (which is hard to say right now) people predicted debut would come out Edinburgh N1

Reactions: 2
I’d genuinely be exhausted with TS11 right now. Get the re-records out the way first pls Tay.
In my ideal world, she'd put out Rep TV the early first half of this year (no later than April), Taylor Swift TV the earlier second half of the year (like say, September), finish out the Eras tour in December and then leave us alone to miss her for the first half of next year and release TS 11 second half of next year. A little palate cleanser in between Eras and TS11 would be much appreciated by Me.

It's a flawless plan, Taylor call me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As much as I’d love that, miss nfl doesn’t appear to have been recording or making new music recently.
I know she was in and out of the studio earlier last year, I wonder if that was re-records or new music.
She was apparently in the studio early Jan according to some pap pics.

I agree with @QueenBW hopefully she takes a minute!
---
Slightly off topic but me and my friends made our surprise song wish list for edi n2/n3 and thought I’d share mine here cos why not ✨
Thanks for manifesting some of these because I’m Edinburgh N2!! I have a long list too

Attachments

She was apparently in the studio early Jan according to some pap pics.

I agree with @QueenBW hopefully she takes a minute!
---

Thanks for manifesting some of these because I’m Edinburgh N2!! I have a long list too
So many good ones here !! The moment I knew !! I forgot about that omg I would sob but also love it ✨ manifest for both of us ✨✨

• Heart
This is a Taylor thread so we will only really talk about Taylor being on the pitch. Also in that post you quoted Slugella is talking about pap WALKS, no mention of the pitch there.
Plenty people have already said they found it cute including me
---

as many as I want because they’re funny, tysm for asking
be careful !!! you'll be accused of agreeing with them next

• Haha
Facebook targeting me with Taylor /Superbowl merch (from Mexico, don't freak at the price hahahaha).

And stuff like the Go Taylor's Boyfriend makes me feel for Travis a bit. No matter how fame seeking he is or that he seems to have a healthy sense of humor, I can't imagine it being fun that some people do refer to him like that in all seriousness even in the context of the superboel, aka his career's highest accomplishment. Also makes me understand Joe even more. I'd hate to be known as X's girlfriend even in my professional setting.

Screenshot_20240202_091632_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Facebook targeting me with Taylor /Superbowl merch (from Mexico, don't freak at the price hahahaha).

And stuff like the Go Taylor's Boyfriend makes me feel for Travis a bit. No matter how fame seeking he is or that he seems to have a healthy sense of humor, I can't imagine it being fun that some people do refer to him like that in all seriousness even in the context of the superboel, aka his career's highest accomplishment. Also makes me understand Joe even more. I'd hate to be known as X's girlfriend even in my professional setting.

View attachment 2731245
$260?!?!?!?! For a shirt? That’s more than our capitalist Tay would charge, and that’s saying something

So the theory was that Rep TV would be released Feb 16th, does anyone still think this would be the case even if she only announces it next week?

So the theory was that Rep TV would be released Feb 16th, does anyone still think this would be the case even if she only announces it next week?
I wouldn’t rule it out completely, she’s obviously be preparing for this for a while and I don’t think the production for vinyls is that delayed these days, after the struggle during the COVID years.

I could see a March or April release personally

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.