Taylor Swift #30 reputation TV…We’re Ready For It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely obsessed with this poster

really confused where MAGA comes into this or if we have the same definition as them but I’m here for it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Absolutely obsessed with this poster

really confused where MAGA comes into this or if we have the same definition as them but I’m here for it
Agreed. I love this poster and I genuinely mean that, part of it feels like a great discussion and part of it feels like I’m drunk when I read their replies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is probably fake and it's just a joke but this is the sort of nonsense that'd make Tayvis fun for me. Which is obviously the only reason anyone should ever get into a relationship. To entertain *me* 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As someone who’s only listened to 2 of the nominated AOTYs, I don’t think Midnights deserves it. I really like guts (and it’s the other one I’ve listened to). It would be nice if that won and they can have a good old set up photo to show theyve made up and Taylor is definitely not “nothing new’ing” about Olivia.

In reality it’ll probably go to one of the ones I’ve never heard of.

Hopefully anti hero will win the SOTY or ROTY (whichever is the one for songwriters).

Reactions: 8
As someone who’s only listened to 2 of the nominated AOTYs, I don’t think Midnights deserves it. I really like guts (and it’s the other one I’ve listened to). It would be nice if that won and they can have a good old set up photo to show theyve made up and Taylor is definitely not “nothing new’ing” about Olivia.

In reality it’ll probably go to one of the ones I’ve never heard of.

Hopefully anti hero will win the SOTY or ROTY (whichever is the one for songwriters).
I assumed it would be SZA that gets AOTY (just purely based on what the general public seem to be saying) but who knows

Reactions: 4
Wow just got back from netball to 3 pages of absolute nonsense, thanks for the laffs everyone.

On Grammys chat…I haven’t listened to the SZA album in full but heard lots of high praise for it. I would personally go for GUTS over Midnights but you’ll all be shocked to know that I’m not actually on the voting board.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Trying to tell my boyfriend there was someone being silly on Tattle and that’s why I’m laughing out loud, he’s just not interested 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Me logging in after a few hours and seeing all the new posts thinking reputation must have dropped or there was a Lover Live In Paris restock to have things moving so quickly…but nope!🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So a pap shot from October it what she had done wrong ?

She goes to the game with 3 or 4 people including her family ever since , Tav brought 25 .Taking 3 people to a game is not a pap shoot unless she is famous .A 25 secs apparance screen unless the 35 that the crab cakes got was a schocker what had that to do with the game . Was Eminem a drag the week before

So 139 people are allowed to bring their partners but not Trav does not seen right , as across the nation 4 hours later Olivia Culpo was doing exactly the same thing
Really interesting take, please tell us more?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lana and Taylor sitting together at the Grammys. Presumably with Jack?
---
couldn’t see her in any of these. Last year we had a Midnights themed outfit - I see a black rep outfit this time

Oooh I went away from this thread for a few days and came back and learned a new acronym! Make Acronyms Great Again! LOL

Also sorry but anyone who thinks Travis does not have a PR is totally delulu, and if he doesn't currently Taylor will be loaning out Tree's team I have no doubt. Just like Travis is (hopefully) letting Taylor use his stylist lately ... I can only assume that's why she looks more put together ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As a thread cleanser…how are we feeling about a potential reputation announcement at the Grammys? I could see her doing it onstage if she wins (which she probably will in at least one category) something about reclaiming her reputation. And after rep got snubbed at the Grammys I could see it. There’s some compelling evidence on Twitter that it might be the Grammys over Tokyo.

Reactions: 6
As a thread cleanser…how are we feeling about a potential reputation announcement at the Grammys? I could see her doing it onstage if she wins (which she probably will in at least one category) something about reclaiming her reputation. And after rep got snubbed at the Grammys I could see it. There’s some compelling evidence on Twitter that it might be the Grammys over Tokyo.
Quite frankly I need her to otherwise this store discount code was an absolute waste 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t see her doing it at the Grammys at all. I think she will do the last two on stage at her own tour so she can be like “I had to announce the first two during COVID but then could give a gift to fans who came to tour”. What’s the evidence for Grammys vs Tokyo? I haven’t seen much of that so would be good to see

also what happens if she doesn’t win? She won’t announce it? Idk seems silly but
---
They’re at it again on Twitter

Last edited:
What has this thread become??!

Hoping Taylor wins something at the Grammy’s. Have no F’s to give about Travis and her. I’m so sick of them both. The Swifties who are praising him for the smallest of things and planning their wedding give me the ick.

Reactions: 16
I don’t see her doing it at the Grammys at all. I think she will do the last two on stage at her own tour so she can be like “I had to announce the first two during COVID but then could give a gift to fans who came to tour”. What’s the evidence for Grammys vs Tokyo? I haven’t seen much of that so would be good to see

also what happens if she doesn’t win? She won’t announce it? Idk seems silly but
---
They’re at it again on Twitter
I can’t find it all now because I haven’t been absorbing it all after the great double album clowning but there’s a post on her IG about the original reputation coming out in 3 days time that was un-archived yesterday…3 days before the Grammys.

I think people like Taylor get a bit of a heads up that they *might* win something to get them to attend. Last year Beyonce arrived just before she won her award and missed the rest of the show - she knew she was winning. Taylor didn’t attend in 2020 when Lover was nominated and didn’t win.

she might do the Grammys, she might do Tokyo. I feel like either way we’ll know next week.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.