Taylor Swift #30 reputation TV…We’re Ready For It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What time do we get Grammy results in the U.K.? I feel like it’s usually way past my bed time

MAGA
I think it starts 8 pm ET which would be 2 am UK time? So the full results would be out somewhere around 530 /6 am? Basically you guys can go to sleep and wake up to Taylor news.

Or choose violence and stay up all night.

Reactions: 7
Bahaahahhaha. I heard she's working with NASA on teleportation.

I think I ate half my own sentence hahahha. I think I meant that Midnights wasn't as loved as Folklore. It's still loved but at least when it came out I had a feeling that people were like "oh it's good but it isn't GREAT". But maybe that's just my perception cause I adore it and my IRL swiftie friends think it's like not her best.
Agree w/ you. I think the voters will be hyper aware of the fact she would break a record if she won it for the 4th time and probably will look at it as “is it good enough to break a Grammys record”. Just my thoughts! I think SZA will take album anyway. I could see Flowers by Miley getting Song and Anti Hero taking record.

Also I think the Grammys starts at 1am UK time so over by maybe 4am?

Reactions: 5
I’ve bought tickets for a Super Bowl event 💀💀💀 who have I become I still don’t understand one thing about this sport

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I googled it and it says 1am UK time. Also I can’t believe the Grammys (I know they’re meant to be the Scammys but they still hold a bit of prestige in my eyes) is being hosted at a place called Crypto.com arena…..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is a Taylor thread so we will only really talk about Taylor being on the pitch. Also in that post you quoted Slugella is talking about pap WALKS, no mention of the pitch there.
Plenty people have already said they found it cute including me
---

as many as I want because they’re funny, tysm for asking

She walked from her car to inside and that was the 'pap walk' of the Chief's WAGs , then they were on the gound for the presentation. Much safer than taking all the abuse they got the week previous with death threats . They were their with their friend the heavily pregnant Lindsay Bell

I watched a 'soccer ' game at the weekend and saw a load of women ( Wolves WAGs at West Brom on Sunday ) and their kids being attacked because the were sat out in a stand watching a game that the home team lost . Game was held up as women ,and toddlers to teens were evacuated from the stands

Love the sza album so wouldn’t hate it if she won that.

Surely anti-hero has to get something,
Hopefully song as i couldn’t bare to see antonoff up there with her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I googled it and it says 1am UK time. Also I can’t believe the Grammys (I know they’re meant to be the Scammys but they still hold a bit of prestige in my eyes) is being hosted at a place called Crypto.com arena…..
Sorry for the fake news!!! 1 am UK time!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She walked from her car to inside and that was the 'pap walk' of the Chief's WAGs , then they were on the gound for the presentation. Much safer than taking all the abuse they got the week previous with death threats . They were their with their friend the heavily pregnant Lindsay Bell

I watched a 'soccer ' game at the weekend and saw a load of women ( Wolves WAGs at West Brom on Sunday ) and their kids being attacked because the were sat out in a stand watching a game that the home team lost . Game was held up as women ,and toddlers to teens were evacuated from the stands
I’m sorry guys I can’t help replying! I have no idea what you’re talking about humbugged but keep slaying

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Karma ft ice spice deserves NOTHING. That is up there with one of the worst things I’ve ever heard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Eh? You're on a Taylor thread. And I'm a fan of Taylor, not the others on the pitch. So she's the one whose behaviour I will notice. Also the pap shots in NY etc have nothing to do with being at the game.

Getting riled cos I called pap shots cringe 😭😂
So a pap shot from October it what she had done wrong ?

She goes to the game with 3 or 4 people including her family ever since , Tav brought 25 .Taking 3 people to a game is not a pap shoot unless she is famous .A 25 secs apparance screen unless the 35 that the crab cakes got was a schocker what had that to do with the game . Was Eminem a drag the week before

So 139 people are allowed to bring their partners but not Trav does not seen right , as across the nation 4 hours later Olivia Culpo was doing exactly the same thing

She goes to the game with 3 or 4 people including her family ever since , Tav brought 25 .Taking 3 people to a game is not a pap shoot unless she is famous .A 25 secs apparance screen unless the 35 that the crab cakes got was a schocker what had that to do with the game . Was Eminem a drag the week before

So 139 people are allowed to bring their partners but not Trav does not seen right , as across the nation 4 hours later Olivia Culpo was doing exactly the same thing
Humbug my love, no one knows what you’re on about

• Haha
Reactions: 22
this has perked my night up
---

What have crab cakes got to do with it all

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@Humbugged I really don’t know what point you’re trying to make 😩 no one is saying Taylor turning up to the games is the same as a pap walk…? And finding her public behaviour a little cringe is not the same as being a Trump supporter? If you mean something else please try to explain it very clearly to the thread.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.