Taylor Swift #30 reputation TV…We’re Ready For It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really mind him mentioning her here and there or answering questions about her, and I do think part of the problem is how much the fans and NFL and media are putting them everywhere makes it even more tiring. I do find the pap shots cringe (only cos I know they're planned, that's the bit I find cringe). And also the amount they have dedicated on their relationship in some interviews like the Time Person of the Year and the WSJ feature that Travis did (was it WSJ I am not sure) feel a bit overkill, especially as it's still early days.

It probably is hard to get the balance right as many fans do love knowing more about her life.

70 odd people had there families /other halves on the field is she somehown to be treated differently .

And across the country in SF they were doing exactly the same thing with another 70 people

Completely irrelevant but I love this episode. Just reminds me everytime someone uses this gif.
What does a pregnancy test look like?
Ok so this is a gun then.

Also what is happening!?

Hurry up and get back on the ERAS stage Taylor.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
70 odd people had there families /other halves on the field is she somehown to be treated differently .

And across the country in SF they were doing exactly the same thing with another 70 people
This is a Taylor thread so we will only really talk about Taylor being on the pitch. Also in that post you quoted Slugella is talking about pap WALKS, no mention of the pitch there.
Plenty people have already said they found it cute including me
---
So how many fake ads is it ok to post ?
as many as I want because they’re funny, tysm for asking

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Eh? You're on a Taylor thread. And I'm a fan of Taylor, not the others on the pitch. So she's the one whose behaviour I will notice. Also the pap shots in NY etc have nothing to do with being at the game.

Getting riled cos I called pap shots cringe 😭😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope we come together like this on Sunday for Taylor’s Grammy win/wins. I feel like she will definitely be taking home a minimum of 1!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I leave for a meeting come back an hour later 🙈

---

Do you also dare to call the sky blue and say that water is wet dear @slugella? Unconsciounable 🤣🙃
😂 😂

I'm such a hating troll I can only apologise xo
---
I hope we come together like this on Sunday for Taylor’s Grammy win/wins. I feel like she will definitely be taking home a minimum of 1!
What are we thinking, do you think she will win any and if so which ones?

I preferred Guts to midnights. Especially as the one the Grammys are voting on doesn't include the 3am tracks right? They're what make the album better imo.

Eta: I think anti hero could be deserving of a win.

Reactions: 5
😂 😂

I'm such a hating troll I can only apologise xo
---

I preferred Guts to midnights. Especially as the one the Grammy are voting on doesn't include the 3am tracks right? They're what make the album better imo.
She must’ve submitted The Til Dawn version because Karma ft Ice Spice is up. I think she’ll take home Record or Song. I can’t decide which. Midnights might take home
Pop Vocal album as well.

as a reminder, she’s up for 6 I think:
Pop Vocal Album - Midnights
Album of the Year - Midnights
Song - Anti Hero
Record - Anti Hero
Best Pop Solo Performance - Anti Hero
Best Pop Dup/Group Performance - Karma ft Ice Spice

edited to answer your edit: I think Anti Hero deserves a win also! I can’t see her getting album, critics are predicting it but I don’t see it

Reactions: 5
What time do we get Grammy results in the U.K.? I feel like it’s usually way past my bed time

MAGA

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂 😂

I preferred Guts to midnights. Especially as the one the Grammys are voting on doesn't include the 3am tracks right? They're what make the album better imo.

Eta: I think anti hero could be deserving of a win.
I think she'll take one or even both Grammys for Anti-hero. The album noms... I don't know. I know critically Midnights was not as well loved.

Reactions: 6
I think she'll take one or even both Grammys for Anti-hero. The album noms... I don't know. I know critically Midnights was not as well loved.
This is just from wiki but it looks relatively well received. Or do you mean like Grammy voters type of critics?
IMG_5797.jpeg

or is this another fake article. How many fake articles are enough! Should Taylor swim from New York to LA for the Grammys???

• Haha
This is just from wiki but it looks relatively well received. Or do you mean like Grammy voters type of critics?
View attachment 2729474

or is this another fake article. How many fake articles are enough! Should Taylor swim from New York to LA for the Grammys???
Bahaahahhaha. I heard she's working with NASA on teleportation.

I think I ate half my own sentence hahahha. I think I meant that Midnights wasn't as loved as Folklore. It's still loved but at least when it came out I had a feeling that people were like "oh it's good but it isn't GREAT". But maybe that's just my perception cause I adore it and my IRL swiftie friends think it's like not her best.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.