Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
TikTok swifties are deranged.

between screeching that Joe sucks, to having a go at people if they like her exes- I like some of Jake’s movies- he was a shitty BF but Prisoners is great, to saying that she’ll be engaged and pregnant by Feb (did they not hear Lavender Haze), to turning up at Jacks wedding, to publicly doxxing anyone who sits down at a concert… they make the tumblr ones look normal.

one of them even said Messi going to Argentina was an Easter egg like babe he is from Argentina 😭
The people who are obsessed with if/when she’s going to get pregnant are so weird.
Taylor’s uterus is no one’s business but her own and I don’t see why people want her to pop out babies so quickly.
I also can’t see her deliberately getting pregnant before the tour is over; her career is so important to her and she doesn’t cancel shows unless she has to.
And based on how short most of her past relationships have been, I’m sure she knows better than to have a kid with a guy she’s been with for a couple of months. Her life is more complex than most

Reactions: 14

mendelsz

Yeah… weirdly bothers me more than her jetting around the US between shows
I wish she’d take full advantage of this being her biggest world tour yet to actually visit those places and acquaint herself with the people/culture instead of flying in and out of the us when there are less than a week breaks and only being in hotels and on the stadium.

Reactions: 13

emerald

VIP Member
This is terrible. Shame on the stadium for not allowing water. Take care of yourselves at your concerts tattlers. Eat and drink well, sit if you need to. It's surprising how strenuous gigs can be on your body.

• Heart

Merpedy

VIP Member
Even last week the crowds were shouting for water (apparently the stadium didn’t have enough bottles) and there were people passing out and being pulled to the front. I’m surprised her team weren’t aware of this and gave extra directions to the stadium and staff to make sure there’s enough water to be passed around
---

This is also what I mean when I say that the GA looks absolutely packed. It’s a few wrong steps away from turning into a disaster

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I think they need to separate the pit areas with barricades for sure.
When I went to 1989 I was in the front section but there were barricades to avoid crowd crush.
Then we had wrist bands to get back into the correct section, so we could get drinks or food or whatever and come back easily

JLXRD

VIP Member
Aside from the stuff hitting her or a dancer when thrown, in that second she has no idea what has been thrown - it could be something really dangerous. I know there’s bag searches and stuff but like you never know. I’d be scared.

Anneliese2199

VIP Member
I don’t recall Taylor kissing a boyfriend publicly before, and Taylor is thinking about everything, so for some reason now she wanted us to see the kiss. He could have waited for her behind the curtains that were literally a step behind him or Taylor could have run to him yes, but then kiss him inside that hidden area. I don’t mind a public kiss or a public relationship ofc, it’s just interesting that Taylor is changing. Maybe her new plan is “Stop caring, let chaos in sometimes, be unapologetic about how I feel, even if some people say it’s immature, until I figure it out.”

JLXRD

VIP Member
Even without the heat, if you get in first for vip standing you’re gonna be standing for 5+ hours through the opening act. It’s a long time.

Very sad for the girl who passed away, especially at what should have been such a fun event for her

Sophie85

My tiktok is literally full of people talking about Travis and Taylor getting married and having babies.
Do these people spend too much time on Wattpad or something because they’ve literally been together a couple of months and probably don’t even know each others favourite colour yet 🤣
That godforsaken Deumoix is adding fuel to the fire by releasing a podcast today saying she “has it from really good intel that an engagement is imminent, with Taylor expecting it around her birthday or Christmas”. Apparently Travis has already asked T’s dad and Taylor wants to finish the tour a married woman & start a family after tour… send help I can’t unroll my eyes

Last edited:
  • Haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Realistically with 8 London dates there will be so many on resale nearer the time and probably cheaper

wordzalad

VIP Member
I really wanted to believe it was a organic just happened sort of story between them, but the more I see of everything including this relationship being so stage managed I think it’s all been planned well before they like us to believe it started! Why did her dad have to usher Travis into place after the gig, to keep the girl happy that is making them all so much money? She might think she’s a mastermind but I just think it’s giving absolute control freak at this point.
I keep swaying between the whole kinda sweet and playing to the cameras and I think it’s probably a bit of both? They are into each other but they’re also into the extra attention which fair if I was famous I probably would be too

She does seem to fall in love very easily, she was mouthing I love you to Matty Healy a few months ago lol. I mean if it means we get another rep type album with Matty as the Getaway Car and Travis as the Joe I’m all for it 🤣

• Haha

slugella

VIP Member
A post just came up on my suggested on reddit about Taylor/Karlie and someone commented that Getaway Car is about Karlie cos it is Getaway Kar. 😭 The mental gymnastics is wild.

• Haha

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Looks like the old dirt on travis is being dug up (he’s still got nothing on Mattys comments lol).

If I was gonna date Taylor Swift, I’d make sure to do a social media purge first for sure. I find it bizarre that celebs leave tweets like this up and don’t pay someone to do a clear out

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I couldnt sleep for various different reasons and I was thinking about the whole Travis thing and has the mastermind been outdone this time?

Was Travis even on Taylors radar before his little 'I was going to take a friendship bracelet with my number on it' stunt?

I was all for it initially but now I feel quite icky about it all tbh.

Make no mistake she is a catch. Shes talented, massively successful, beautiful, at the very top of her game. Who wouldnt want to date her.

What did Travis really know about her other than the above before he went for it.

I dont know I could be completely wrong and I hope I am. I know others who know american football / listen to his podcast have said he is a good guy but I cant help but think Taylor is a brilliant decision for him, not to say he doesnt also like her.

I find it so strange someone whos told us about all her heartbreak, so many times over and over and she seems to have thrown caution to the wind with this one. Shes been telling us though 'I never learn'
I actually think most men wouldn't want to date her.

For every sensible person who knows her dating history is 'normal' for a young woman (aside from her exes mostly being very famous) there are 3 arseholes who say "ooh she gets about, doesn't she?!". Any prospective boyfriend would have that repeated to them daily.

Yes, she's beautiful and rich, but she's also massively famous. The kind of famous where she won't ever fade into obscurity, like say Dua Lipa probably will. Fame comes with lots of perks but it's still very very hard. Crazed fans, haters, scrutiny, real/fake headlines etc. Plus her wealth is insane and now even her millionaire boyfriend is called poor in comparison. There's nothing wrong whatsoever with the female being the breadwinner (I am), but some men find that emasculating (boohoo for them). Taylor's wealth is on a different level and most people would be intimidated.

Then there's the whole 'she writes songs' thing. Her songs are beautiful and I will always be grateful for them, but some aren't exactly flattering about the subject. It's all fine when things are going good, but she can be savage when not. And even with the good songs it has to be intrusive. Lots of people write songs about other people and it can be flattering (I had a song written about me once, randomly), but Taylor has rep for it and people expect it. Joe will not enjoy the run up to TS11 and neither will Trav if this goes south.

The last thing is Joe was such a big one for her. She loved him and wanted to marry him, never wanted to lose him and it's all there in songs. No matter who you are, that would be a worry.

Having said all this, I obviously love her and don't want her to change.

MidnightAura

VIP Member
You’ve said it so much better than I could! Tattle is fine (and I actually like the discussion) - TikTok is a whooooooole other world
Tik tok and Reddit Swifties are…*tries To think of nice words* way too over invested in this relationship and Taylor and her family. Taylor is a Goddess and above all criticism for many.
I am so relieved Tattle is not like that.

Merpedy

VIP Member
I don’t think seats are even that controversial. It’s not like you can’t stand up during the show

• Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
If he does propose to her I’m 100% going to be convinced he’s after her for clout and money. There’s no rational reason they couldn’t wait and just live together for a few years without involving the law.

I won’t comment on children because their reproductive organs are absolutely nobody’s business and it crosses a line for me.